"So, What Do You Do for Fun?"

She asks it casually, mid-sip. And you feel the floor open up, because the honest answer is work, gym, and a couple shows you're half-watching.

Women rarely say this out loud, but a man with a life is attractive before he says a word. The guy who spent Saturday deep-sea fishing and came back with photos and a story — he walks in already interesting.

The "22 Rules" pushed me to build a life worth talking about. Turns out the fastest way to be interesting to women is to be interested in your own life first.

Read more...

Cute HB 7.5 girl at the fleamarket (young). Kinda brushed her off.

biggoal

Banned
Joined
Jul 19, 2019
Messages
3,638
Reaction score
780
Age
42
So at the market there is this cute chick who's like the daughter of the of the vendors further up the aisle that sells some stuff. Anyway, I've never really met her but her mother and herself have bought stuff from my kiosk before when I'm not there because the girl apparently stops by and says hi to my mom in the morning when she walks by. Anyway like today she stopped by while walking her dog and my mom said hi and chatted.

Anyway, my mom thinks she's probably about 20 or early 20s. She does have her own credit card she said when she's bought stuff BUT she looks more like 18 max. Very cute looking, skinny, long hair, probably solid HB 7.5 cute smile. Anyway, the girl when I was done with my customer looked over at me and smiled and said hi and tried small talking with me but I kind of brushed it off because she looked like she was barely legal age to me despite the hotness I was thinking Dateline NBC in my head LOL even though this girl was smiling and trying to start a conversation with me.

My mom mentioned to me she seems really cute but then I told her I brushed her off because she looks really young and was worried about age but then my mom said how she just looked young for her age and shouldnt have brushed her off because some look young for their age. Most think I look way younger too.

I guess I should stick to post wall lol. My mom cringes when I tell her I'm going on a date and the woman is like 40 and says that's too old.
 

"I'm Not Looking for Anything Serious Right Now"

When a woman says it, guys hear a confession. A heads-up. A scheduling conflict.

Here's the translation: I don't feel anything. Right now. With you.

Watch what happens when a man triggers actual attraction. The busy career, the recent breakup, the "not in a place to date" — all of it evaporates instantly. The same woman who was guarding her freedom is suddenly free every night.

The "22 Rules" explain why. When the right switches flip, her timeline rearranges itself around you.

Read more...

zinc4

Master Don Juan
Joined
May 17, 2007
Messages
3,044
Reaction score
1,425
Stop being
So at the market there is this cute chick who's like the daughter of the of the vendors further up the aisle that sells some stuff. Anyway, I've never really met her but her mother and herself have bought stuff from my kiosk before when I'm not there because the girl apparently stops by and says hi to my mom in the morning when she walks by. Anyway like today she stopped by while walking her dog and my mom said hi and chatted.

Anyway, my mom thinks she's probably about 20 or early 20s. She does have her own credit card she said when she's bought stuff BUT she looks more like 18 max. Very cute looking, skinny, long hair, probably solid HB 7.5 cute smile. Anyway, the girl when I was done with my customer looked over at me and smiled and said hi and tried small talking with me but I kind of brushed it off because she looked like she was barely legal age to me despite the hotness I was thinking Dateline NBC in my head LOL even though this girl was smiling and trying to start a conversation with me.

My mom mentioned to me she seems really cute but then I told her I brushed her off because she looks really young and was worried about age but then my mom said how she just looked young for her age and shouldnt have brushed her off because some look young for their age. Most think I look way younger too.

I guess I should stick to post wall lol. My mom cringes when I tell her I'm going on a date and the woman is like 40 and says that's too old.

Stop being such a ***** man...ffs....looks too young? The younger the better man...aw long as its legal it's all good.
 

biggoal

Banned
Joined
Jul 19, 2019
Messages
3,638
Reaction score
780
Age
42
Stop being



Stop being such a ***** man...ffs....looks too young? The younger the better man...aw long as its legal it's all good.
True. But even then if she turns out to not be legal as long as you don't bang her you didnt break the law. Next time I see her I'll have to try and talk to her. She seems like the shy, young girl type.
 

Bokanovsky

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jul 7, 2012
Messages
5,509
Reaction score
5,682
So at the market there is this cute chick who's like the daughter of the of the vendors further up the aisle that sells some stuff. Anyway, I've never really met her but her mother and herself have bought stuff from my kiosk before when I'm not there because the girl apparently stops by and says hi to my mom in the morning when she walks by. Anyway like today she stopped by while walking her dog and my mom said hi and chatted.

Anyway, my mom thinks she's probably about 20 or early 20s. She does have her own credit card she said when she's bought stuff BUT she looks more like 18 max. Very cute looking, skinny, long hair, probably solid HB 7.5 cute smile. Anyway, the girl when I was done with my customer looked over at me and smiled and said hi and tried small talking with me but I kind of brushed it off because she looked like she was barely legal age to me despite the hotness I was thinking Dateline NBC in my head LOL even though this girl was smiling and trying to start a conversation with me.

My mom mentioned to me she seems really cute but then I told her I brushed her off because she looks really young and was worried about age but then my mom said how she just looked young for her age and shouldnt have brushed her off because some look young for their age. Most think I look way younger too.

I guess I should stick to post wall lol. My mom cringes when I tell her I'm going on a date and the woman is like 40 and says that's too old.
Your mom appears to be a much more intelligent person than you are...
 

biggoal

Banned
Joined
Jul 19, 2019
Messages
3,638
Reaction score
780
Age
42
I'm starting to think you have mommy issues. Your mother is worried about it, too, apparently. If she's legal, and likes you, you should talk to her. I know it isn't as satisfying as getting shot down by women your mother's age, but grow a pair, and talk to a real, live girl.
Instead of ignoring irl and then going on my phone and getting onto old and looking for a hot 40 year old?
 

"I just moved here from Florida."

That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?

She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."

She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.

I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.

Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.

Read more...

cheyne

Banned
Joined
Jul 19, 2019
Messages
155
Reaction score
149
teenagers should always be top of the list, no matter how old you are lol
 

biggoal

Banned
Joined
Jul 19, 2019
Messages
3,638
Reaction score
780
Age
42
teenagers should always be top of the list, no matter how old you are lol
My home state of missouri is 17. Would you go for 17 year olds if it's legal in your state and one liked you?
 

cheyne

Banned
Joined
Jul 19, 2019
Messages
155
Reaction score
149
My home state of missouri is 17. Would you go for 17 year olds if it's legal in your state and one liked you?
of course. It's 16 where I live

I was talking to some old dude on anotehr PUA forum recently, and he's banging 14-15 year olds lol (legal where he lives of course. I don't judge as long as it's within the law. In fact, none of the other readers of his journal seemed to judge him either which was a bit of a surprise lol)
Young girls tend to be way hotter, tbh. It's just the way it is
 

MrWood

Master Don Juan
Joined
Mar 15, 2016
Messages
1,743
Reaction score
1,178
Age
60
Location
Scandinavia
@biggoal "oh I dont know how all these older guys get younger women"

because we dont brush off a girl that is... young, cute and initiates
 

"She's Out of Your League"

You've said it a hundred times. Maybe a thousand. And every time you say it, you train your brain to freeze the next time she walks into the room.

Leagues are a myth invented by guys who are scared of women.

She's a person. She has bad breath in the morning. She picks songs she can't sing in the shower. She overthinks her own texts.

Walk over. Say something. The league dissolves the second you open your mouth.

Read more...

Alvafe

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 26, 2012
Messages
3,361
Reaction score
1,594
Age
42
You didn't brush her off, you were scared to talk to her. And now you are here rationalizing this to yourself, this is a feminine trait.

that or he is really trolling, no way someone could be this dumb, also talking with a woman is ok, take her number name then you dig her age, if is in the red you skip
 

MrWood

Master Don Juan
Joined
Mar 15, 2016
Messages
1,743
Reaction score
1,178
Age
60
Location
Scandinavia
I exchanged FB with a 19yo.
3mo later she messaged me "wassup"
she came over that night with a friend nothing sexual...

I banged her the next day.
her: wassup?
me: chilling, I want to see you
her: on my way

I was 53
 

biggoal

Banned
Joined
Jul 19, 2019
Messages
3,638
Reaction score
780
Age
42
of course. It's 16 where I live

I was talking to some old dude on anotehr PUA forum recently, and he's banging 14-15 year olds lol (legal where he lives of course. I don't judge as long as it's within the law. In fact, none of the other readers of his journal seemed to judge him either which was a bit of a surprise lol)
Young girls tend to be way hotter, tbh. It's just the way it is
75 years ago this would be a non issue. Most on this forum would be going for 16 and 17 year olds and even getting married.
 
Top