Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

"Cute Couple" Neg on Social Media - Lots of fun

Stugots26

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
You see a guy in your social network who you know is AFC and he's in a selfie with a ridiculously hot girl who you just know has friendzoned him, and said hot girl is liking all of the comments praising how hot she is. Classic AW sh!t. Also telling that he tagged her in his photo rather than vice versa.

You come along and simply comment "Cute couple," which (1) won't get liked by her, and (2) may hopefully wake your friend up when she replies, "hahaha thx but we're just friendssssss :p"

On the off chance you're wrong and he somehow developed game recently, then it's not taken as a backhanded compliment at all.

The cheartiste broke it a few months back: https://heartiste.wordpress.com/2015/10/23/trolling-the-exploitative-women-of-friendzoned-betas/

Julian

Banned
Reaction score
No hate OP but this is the problem today with the world

just negging some dude to amog him online. Who cares if they are in a pic together bro..elevate yourself. peace

Arcturus

Don Juan
Reaction score
Sounds super funny. Your friend needs the reality check, so he won't let girls like take advantage of him in the future.

HoneyHitter

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I do the exact opposite for some of my friends:

Sometimes when I see a pic of them with some random hot girl at the club I comment "Lucky girl!". The follow up comments always have me cracking up. :rofl:

How to mess with a hot girl's mind on facebook 101.

CMNILS87

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Social status is everything to women these days. Just another way to show that people care about them. or "hey, don't forget about me".....

I prefer the all out Nuke method with these chicks. They post a pic with. Buddy and I go straight for the heart

Picture xoxoxoxo

Me: Johnny.....you can do way better.
Me: I met a stripper that looked just like her...oh wait
Me: dude I didn't know you were a couple. Wrap it up bud.

Aryan Prince

Don Juan
Reaction score
I
You see a guy in your social network who you know is AFC and he's in a selfie with a ridiculously hot girl who you just know has friendzoned him, and said hot girl is liking all of the comments praising how hot she is. Classic AW sh!t. Also telling that he tagged her in his photo rather than vice versa.

You come along and simply comment "Cute couple," which (1) won't get liked by her, and (2) may hopefully wake your friend up when she replies, "hahaha thx but we're just friendssssss :p"

On the off chance you're wrong and he somehow developed game recently, then it's not taken as a backhanded compliment at all.

The cheartiste broke it a few months back: https://heartiste.wordpress.com/2015/10/23/trolling-the-exploitative-women-of-friendzoned-betas/
It shudnt as.s you that ur "friend" has a pix of a nice girl on his fbook, u sound/read as a bitter person, trying to rain on ur friends parade!!!

Stugots26

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
It shudnt as.s you that ur "friend" has a pix of a nice girl on his fbook, u sound/read as a bitter person, trying to rain on ur friends parade!!!
Aryan Prince, keep taking your blue pills. They're doing wonders for your vision.

CMNILS87

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Aryan Prince, keep taking your blue pills. They're doing wonders for your vision.
Agreed, if you have a close friend that is zoned or on cloud 9 giving love all over social to a chick hes been boinking for 2 months. it really is a good friend move to tell them to chill. The very thing they're doing now to "make their gal happy" will drive them away. I've had it happen too many times for it to be a fake statistic.

Aryan Prince

Don Juan
Reaction score
LoL i was born Red Pill.... LoL... Sorry but you come off bitter/jelous and that u wanna rain on your friends parade, if you have proof she isnt into him THEN its your job to open his eyes to whats going on!! " cute couple neg on social media - lots of fun" ............ Yep pal deriving pleasure from what you perceive as a bad situation for your friend !!! That title says it all, green eyed monster!

Aryan Prince

Don Juan
Reaction score
Agreed, if you have a close friend that is zoned or on cloud 9 giving love all over social to a chick hes been boinking for 2 months. it really is a good friend move to tell them to chill. The very thing they're doing now to "make their gal happy" will drive them away. I've had it happen too many times for it to be a fake statistic.
A true friend..... Nah a bitter insecure jelous person, u cant jusf make guesses that ther gunna split just because they post alot on social media... "Oh im doing this for my friend" excuse/reason is bullsyht as the OP is deriving pleasure from the situation....even tho they both maybe realy into each other. Green eyes and BS!!!

ubercat

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
WTF? The original article makes it clear you are neging the girl not the guy. So why all the hate on this thread?

Aryan Prince

Don Juan
Reaction score
Its not hate, its different perceptions! Me personly, wouldnt stoop to playing silly internet games(thats beta behaviour), if i doubted the legitamcy of a relationship my friend was in i would be DIRECT, and bring it up face to face... Iv done it twice to friends who have been doopd, neither took my advice and it ended with both friends feeling stupid. I didnt gain pleasure in it as it cud of cost me their friendship. The OP comes of like he's getting off on his friends "POSSIBLE" relationship, throwing stones.

Bingo-Player

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
not really seeing much benefit in doing this whatsoever

just makes you look like a d1ck with nothing better to do

Who Dares Win

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Frustration most of the times is the most effective push to change, if it takes someone to piss me off to motivate me to improve till I do, the God bless him.

Men dont work in a nice polite environment as much as you cant forge as sword at room temperature.

CMNILS87

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
A true friend..... Nah a bitter insecure jelous person, u cant jusf make guesses that ther gunna split just because they post alot on social media... "Oh im doing this for my friend" excuse/reason is bullsyht as the OP is deriving pleasure from the situation....even tho they both maybe realy into each other. Green eyes and BS!!!
Yes posting a **** comment is ****ish, but isn't the girl being an attention and stringing your friends along even worse? In my comment I said nothing about guessing when/if a couple splits up its besides the point.

Being a bro to a good friend and telling him to slow down and watch out emotionally is totally in acceptable parameters. Who's known that friend longer and will be around when she disappears. ME. Who does he come to, to complain about crazy chicks and relationship woes? ME

The whole point of this thread is to protect a friend and knockdown an attention ***** a few pegs.

Stugots26

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
It's benign because it has the potential to be taken literally if she isn't friend-zoning him, and have it get awkward and have her go "we have to talk" if she is friend-zoning him. Just offering a friend the opportunity for clarity if he's being strung along.

If he isn't being strung along...mad props to him.

Serenity

Reaction score
I don't see the problem. If they really are into each other this comment does no harm, they may even take it as a compliment. If instead the guy is actually being used this is a great comment to stop it.

To the one posting the comment it's hilarious to see how the suspicion was confirmed by how they respond. Watch them panick as she rationalizes to save her gold mine and he realizes he has no chance.

Aryan Prince

Don Juan
Reaction score
Yes posting a **** comment is ****ish, but isn't the girl being an attention and stringing your friends along even worse? In my comment I said nothing about guessing when/if a couple splits up its besides the point.

Being a bro to a good friend and telling him to slow down and watch out emotionally is totally in acceptable parameters. Who's known that friend longer and will be around when she disappears. ME. Who does he come to, to complain about crazy chicks and relationship woes? ME

The whole point of this thread is to protect a friend and knockdown an attention ***** a few pegs.
Nah its not.... Its about taking pleasure in a friends (possible) downfall, read the title! A friend wouldnt play stupid internet games.... A friend wud take person to the side and.directly explain the situation.... Not try an embaress friend infront of numerous facebook "friends"!

Aryan Prince

Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't see the problem. If they really are into each other this comment does no harm, they may even take it as a compliment. If instead the guy is actually being used this is a great comment to stop it.

To the one posting the comment it's hilarious to see how the suspicion was confirmed by how they respond. Watch them panick as she rationalizes to save her gold mine and he realizes he has no chance.
If it was me, i'd just think a so called.friend has got green eyes, trying to be indirectly causing tension between me and said girl! Friends are meant to look out for you, not take pleasure in trying to cause trouble between friend and girl(title emplys he's taking satisfaction from trying to blow up a friends relationship on facebook, and humilate his friend on facebook...) Yer i think we cud all do with.such a gr8 friend in.our lives!!!