"She Made Her Decision Before You Finished Your Sentence"

Three seconds. That's how long it took. Your shoes. Your posture. The way you held your drink. Whether you looked at the floor or looked at her.

She already filed you away. Interesting. Boring. Safe. Bold. Before you even opened your mouth.

Everything you say after that is just her confirming what she already decided.

So stop rehearsing lines. Fix the first three seconds. Stand tall. Look up. Smile like you mean it. Walk like you belong wherever you're standing.

The words come later. The impression comes first.

Read more...

Currently what is your main source for meeting women?

Pick only one

  • Online Dating Apps

  • Day Game

  • Night Game, bars & clubs

  • Social Circle

  • Other


Results are only viewable after voting.

Steno

Don Juan
Joined
Apr 19, 2022
Messages
74
Reaction score
80
Just curious to know how you guys are meeting women right now. Where are most of ur dates and stuff coming from lately?
 

“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

DarwinTaurus

Senior Don Juan
Joined
May 18, 2022
Messages
451
Reaction score
216
Age
49
Location
Darwin, Australia
Online Dating. Other women in my life, are predominantly friends, even if that friendship is on the superficial level. It would be too weird for both them and me, if I suddenly tried to escalate with them.
 

Jesse Pinkman

Master Don Juan
Joined
Mar 24, 2022
Messages
2,254
Reaction score
2,198
For me it was online dating for a lot of the 2010s, especially from 2012 to the 2018 time period. Then I noticed that Tinder and Bumble went from having a lot of real women on them to having a lot of bots and fake profiles. Somehow, starting new profiles became tough too and it went downhill a bit for me. In that time, I was also "learning game" but mostly halfa$$ing it. I would go out to bars, get drunk, and hope I get lucky.

Then the pandemic hit and I mostly went monk mode, committing to work.

Then I realized I am hitting my late 20s and not getting any younger. I kept in touch with old wings from RSD who took game seriously and were getting results. Around 2021 and onwards, dedicated more time to properly learning game. Did some nightgame but also did a lot of daygame to complement it.

As of right now, I mainly rely on nightgame but am relying on daygame too for meeting women. I feel like unless you pay a good chunk, dating apps are dead.
 
Top