Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Current FB wants to pull another girl with me.....

gixxer

Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey guys,

I need some help/advice on this one. My current FB (23 from myspace) is interested in pulling another girl with me. She's bi curious and wants to do another girl with me. It appears the she mostly wants to do it to make me happy (even though I never really pushed it with her - I think it's more an excuse to do something she really wants anyway) and is mostly interested in a threesome rather than her just doing another girl.

She's mentioned finding a girl online and we've talked about going out and meeting one as well.

Does anyone have any experience with this?

What's the best way to handle it so my primary has a good experience?

What's the best way to deal with the other girl so she is receptive to being with both of us rather than just my girl?

If there are archived posts on this just point me to the threads.

Thanks,

gixx

Rollo Tomassi

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
And this is a problem, why?

gixxer

Don Juan
Reaction score
Not a problem at all, Rollo. I posted because I don't have any experience with these situations and wanted to get some input on potential problems to watch out for and, basically, how to make it a really good experience for her and set everything up so it goes smoothly and she wants to do it more :D

I'm concerned because I am now going to have to manage three relationships at the same time - at least before and during the "act"

gixx