Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Curiously Confused ??

dockta

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Ok, So.... At this local pool , where i swim at a couple of times a week.. there is this very nice (hot) HB9 who works on the front desk. She has recently started seeing a guy.. for about 2 months (approx). She would usually show decent IL, smiling, EC, hair touching etc.... but... i was never really interested... had others on the go etc. So.... since she has had the new boyfriend.. her attitude has change quite a bit.... in terms of now showing higher IL towards me. Now she will smile more, stronger EC, touching etc. tells me im cute, comes and talks to me more, watches me, etc etc. She always talks to my mate how well her and her new boyfriend are doing.... but for the last 2 months, she hasnt even mentioned to me she has a boyfriend...i asked last week how her new boyfriend and her was going.. and she replied... "yeah really good.. im so happy"... and then changed the subject. So... now i have come to realise that i wanna F**k her.... you know the old saying....... "you always w3ant what you cant have"... now that i know she is taken, i find her more appealing..... but she has a bf... so. what is your take on it guys? you rekon she has genuine IL.. or does she sound like an attention Wh**e???

Cheers

Julian

Banned
Reaction score
go for it man. You shouldnt have even asked about her BF. Sounds like the lights green and your idling. Next time, ask her for her digits to see if she wants to hang out or whatever.

Easy enough, right?

dockta

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
yeah your right, jus couldnt decifer whether she was an attention Who*e. I will sus it out

Anyone else have any input?