Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Curious as to your opinions on something unusual I did today...

Smooth as Anything

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
In my Science class, there's this girl... A 10 on an AFCs scale, a 9 on most. An 8 on mine.

Anyway, as one would expect, a few guys spend the entire period just hitting on her. Today she was acting rather *****y, and the guy (who appears to be a jerkoff) next to her started saying **** like "It's because your boyfriend dumped you!".

So, again, as one would expect, this guy comes over and yells at this kid, telling him its not cool to say that and ****.

Natural instinct aside, I went over to her. Instead of trying to tell her it's alright, I was pretty strange (as I tend to be).

I told her (jokingly) that we are eternal, and that all of our failures and all of our misconceptions will be washed away. The only things that are significant or are remembered are the positive things in our life.

She looked up at me from her pathetic hole, with puppy-dog eyes, and I smiled.

She smiled back.

I realized I had won, as other had tried to cater to her emotion I chose to fix it.

Nevertheless, things cannot be solved easily. I was not intending to attract this girl, and I continued...

Time passed, as this was class and I was not merely flirting with girls with it.

Eventually class ended early (but the bell had not rung yet), and I walked over to this girl.

(Realize all of these events were very fluid)

I started to sing... I can sing, pretty damn well, so that was not a concern. I was like "It's times like these you learn to live again! It's times like these, time and time again!" (Foo Fighter song).

She started laughing.

When the bell rang and we started to leave, she sung with me....

I want your opinions on all of this :) .

Thanks.

Need-2-B-Pimpin

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Smooth like ice on ice lubricated by human synovial fluid.

lil devun

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
that was good but if ur interested in her lay on the kino and all that jazz cause what you have done was smooth but could easily lead to ljbf

drixsa

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
the first part: very ballsy

2nd part: ballsy but you didnt need to do it

after you made her feel better all you had to say was "whats up?"

but the song worked

not sure why an opinion matters though... talk about in control shes yours for the takin

id hope that smooth would get a number out of this one

Superman X

Banned
Reaction score
Good example of how not taking a girl seriously.

You get a medal.

\ /
\ /
\/

But you didn't get her number or a date, so I take the medal back.

:D

-Dan

bibby18

Don Juan
Reaction score
How do you tell someone that jokingly. :D

Im always afraid of girls that are crying or sad in another way. I just dont know what to say other then "Its ok". I guess i have an idea now

Thx smooth

Eventide

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I love it. Its stunts like that seperate you from the rest of the pack. Hell, being a DJ and knowing the basics seperates you, but adding personal style like that also seperates you from the rest of the rest of the pack.

Who cares if you didn't get a number, or a lay. Why be so shallow and only worry about such petty things. You sound like you enjoyed yourself, and she clearly enjoyed herself.

drixsa

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Eventide
Who cares if you didn't get a number, or a lay. Why be so shallow and only worry about such petty things. You sound like you enjoyed yourself, and she clearly enjoyed herself.
shallow and petty things?

hes coming to a site that is basically about figuring out how to get laid, and asking an opinion on how he did

CaptianMorgan

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Eventide
I love it. Its stunts like that seperate you from the rest of the pack. Hell, being a DJ and knowing the basics seperates you, but adding personal style like that also seperates you from the rest of the rest of the pack.

i agree

kilgoretrout

Don Juan
Reaction score
Kick ass.

I must congradulate you. Very bold.

Smooth as Anything

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Her boyfriend just dumped her... The last guy she dated also dumped her... She's in a hole.

She does not think guys find her attractive...

I talked to her, and I basically said (in reference to what this post was about):

Me: Now c'mon.. . Like say, the other day. Was I flirting with you?

Her: I really appreciated it, but you were just nice to me.

Me: Ok, I was definitely flirting with you.

One could draw this all to beleive that I am getting into the friends zone. I don't beleive so.

I think she is in an unusual situation, where negative thoughts overwhelm the obvious signs.

Additionally, I just get that eye contact feeling that she's attracted to me. I don't know if its something natural that DJs understand, but I can certainly tell when a girl is attracted to me. 9 times out of 10.

This girl is sketchy, just because of this **** that has happened to her...

I'll keep my eyes open. I am, and will continue to be in the perfect situation to go for the number if I choose to do so. I am just hesitant.

I didn't do this with the intention of attracting her (as I stated originally). Instead, I was enjoying myself (as suggested) and in doing so have raised her interest level in me quite a bit.

Time will tell.