Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Curating Social Media for Max Social Proof?

gwoppin

Don Juan
Reaction score
I hate the idea of having my life online but I can see how it can be valuable as a tool to bring up somebody's social proof.

'What's your Instagram?' is a common question when meeting a new group of people. All they know about you is what they've learnt from your 1 interaction and word about you from others in the group.

How can we curate a depiction of our lives online which shows:

- DHV
- Preselection / Social Proof
- Your interesting hobbies that stand out (Without overtly saying 'I do XYZ, please notice me for doing XYZ!!')
- Anything along these lines.

They're curious about you from your first interactions, now to somehow keep you on their mind. What better way than when they're mindlessly depression scolling and 'Damn, I wish I were good enough for a man like THAT! :('

Scars

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If you're gonna play the IG game, you basically need to make it look like you're casually documenting your life through pictures, but your life needs to appear interesting. Photos of you traveling, or out with friends (both male and female) are all good examples of DVH and social proof. Basically anything interesting that happens in your life you should be documenting. If you're an amazing cook, take pictures of your meals. I get so many women who OPEN ME about the food I cook, and it makes it so easy to ask them out because you're already in the frame for it. "Wow that looks delicious." "Yep, it was. I can make it for your sometime." etc.. any interesting hobbies take snapshots of. If you go to an event take pictures. Basically anything that proves you aren't a shut in and actually like to go out into the real world.