Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Cupid

becker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Anyone watch this show? I've watched the last 2 episodes, and it has some pretty good examples of AFCs who are pretty good looking.

One example on the show is this Arnold Schwarzenegger guy named Richard who is relatively good looking, well built, etc., physically pretty much what a lot of girls might go for. However, MAN OH MAN, if the guy opens his mouth, he's in trouble! He has to be the most pathetic excuse for a man there is on the face of the earth. I feel bad for the guy, but one cool thing about the show is that the viewers can vote to see who stays on the show, and they've gotten rid of some guys that the girl was pretty into, and kept all these AFCs for her to put up with. It's pretty freakin' hilarious.

There are also 2 of the girl's friends who just rip on some of these guys, and they aren't even all that. I suggest you guys check it out if you have the chance for a good laugh.

sonick182

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
His name is Robert, not Richard...

Not that i watch it or anything ;) I've only watched it twice...

becker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Sorry sonick, didn't mean to insult your man there :) heh heh, j/k.

The guy is the absolute king of the dorks no matter what his name is. It's definitely not Don Juan.

The girl to me isn't that hot either for some reason, she's a little creepy and fake it seems. She also walks very un-feminine like, sort of like she's hiding something between her legs. Hmmmm..time for the Crying Game.

MR_PERFECT

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I wasn't attracted to her at first, but now I think she's hot. Except for that discolored tooth in the fron on the left.

I'm praying Richard wins. She deserves to get stuck with this guy for going on a TV show and letting America pick her husband.

racerX

Don Juan
Reaction score
Yea that Robert dude makes all the wrong moves. He is just very akward. He was on Blind Date once & banged a blond chick w/ big silicones. The main chick is hot. I love her eyes. Her one friend is an annoying b1tch. I hope America votes to keeps all the geeks!

sonick182

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah it was so hilarious when i saw him on BLIND DATE, UNCENSORED...

becker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Man, I can't imagine what Robert was like on Blind Date. I guess you're saying he got the girl in the end? Wow....WOW, must have been ONE desperate girl.

Anyways, Lisa has crooked teeth, and her eyes are ok, but all 3 of those chicks wear too much eye makeup, and I hate that. The one *****y girl seems like she would be fun in the sack for some reason, like a ONS or something. The other one just has the personality of a pet rock, and just seems like she's on the show so she could feel empowered for once in her life over guys she's never going to have. I think even Robert will turn her down.

I agree that Robert HAS to win. That would be goddamn hilarious, since they need to be married for 1 year to get the $$.