Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Cupcakes banned Libtard faggots run amuck

the_stig

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Sad that we have for the most part squandered what they fought for...

I knew several 101st paratroopers who went in on the 5th. Glad I was able to know and be apart of the Greatest Generation.

betheman

Banned
Reaction score
wow..soldiers..with guns?
maybe not the best choice of cupcake topping but there is a fundamental and subliminal message here, its control, denial of manhood, and its being sanctioned by the state...because men are dangerous

the_stig

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
betheman said:
wow..soldiers..with guns?
maybe not the best choice of cupcake topping but there is a fundamental and subliminal message here, its control, denial of manhood, and its being sanctioned by the state...because men are dangerous
They're plastic figurines depicting WWII soldiers ontop of cupcakes for christsakes.. there was a time when this would have been patriotic, but its not PC to be patriotic anymore.

betheman

Banned
Reaction score
the_stig said:
They're plastic figurines depicting WWII soldiers ontop of cupcakes for christsakes.. there was a time when this would have been patriotic, but its not PC to be patriotic anymore.
its symptomatic of how mens value has lowered i western womans eyes. WWII? IRAQ? Afghanistan? men who served their country and put their bodies on the line...not fit to adorn a young boys cupcake because it is...offensive!!
society is screwed