Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Cunnilingus conundrum

Greasy Pig

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey boys,

It just dawned on me today that none of the past five women I've pounded would let me go down on them.

Now there's not much that gets me hard quite like putting the beard on and bringing a girl to ecstasy so that she looks at me with those eyes that say: "Holy fvck, is this a man or a god?"
I'm sure many of you know that look. :)

But lately I just can't get a chick that will let me eat her out and I'm confused.

All of these women went down on me (god bless em) but when I went to return the favour, they've each stopped me and just wanted me to fvck them. I've tried ignoring them, sweet-talking them, acting upset...they were unmoved.

The few I've pressed on the issue all said the same thing. That they think vaginas are disgusting and the thought of themselves going down on another girl makes them want to vomit. It's for this reason that they say they don't enjoy cunnilingus because they either can't get their heads around the fact anyone would want to put his tongue down there, or that I'll get turned off by something happening 'down there'.
One girl said she thinks her vagina looks bad and doesn't want me to even look at it!

Now, for a man who's basically made his name on the quality of his rug munching in the past, I'm at a loss to explain these women.

For the record, they were aged: 23, 25, 29, 30 and 35.

Anyone else in 'mature man land' having the same experience or who has an explanation for this?
Maybe someone can offer some tips on how to get a girl to get over her insecurities in this regard?

betheman

Banned
Reaction score
Is this you GP? would explain it ;-)

http://thebatmanuniverse.net/merchandise/merchandise-news/hot-toys-shows-off-tdkr-bane/

being serious now...some women are just a bit self conscious regarding you getting face to face with the cat. one of the horniest women I aver se xed took ages to let me go down there, refused to kiss afterwards, had no issues rimming me or taking my load but what a delay in getting the beard on.
ex wife was the same initially, last LTR had no problems at all, you just seem to have hit a string of them

Desdinova

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Greasy Pig said:
Now there's not much that gets me hard quite like putting the beard on and bringing a girl to ecstasy so that she looks at me with those eyes that say: "Holy fvck, is this a man or a god?"
I'm sure many of you know that look. :)
You and I are great breeds of men. I've messed up sex for many poor women who I've moved on from. It'll be a while before they can find a man who can satisfy them sexually like I did :D

I love going down on a woman, and I was upset that the last girl I dated wouldn't let me do it either (she was the only one). She just seemed quite content to just lay there while I fvcked her. She wasn't adventurous at all. She wouldn't get on top of me, doggy style, nothing. Very boring woman in the sack. I'm much happier with my current gf.

I agree with betheman. You've just hit a string of them.

muscleman

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yea, nothing against you most likely. Maybe you're attracting the less adventurous types like Desdinova mentioned?

Also, something to consider - unless it's SNL you can use going down on a woman as a reward for good behavior. I like doing it too but rarely do it and never on SNL anymore unless she's SUPER hot.

disgustipated

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The only one that didn't want me going down also was cheating on me, never admitted to masterbating but loved giving head and loved to be choked and effed hard. I like to remember things like this to in case I run into it again, to compare. I think the biggest oddity is the streak you got going, wow. I'm really really good at it myself but know I could get even.better yet I continue to hear that I'm the best orally they've had. Makes me wonder wtf guys are doing or not doing nowadays.

Poonani Maker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
They say you can get cancer from that sh!t now, so I'm real reluctant to go down on a woman today. My last 7 or so fvcks I haven't eaten the woman. She'd have to be one I've known a while and inspected over and over again while down there these days. In the past, I've taken risks and just straight up muff-dived any and all that would let me, but these days, because us males over 26 years old CAN'T get the HPV shot (Gardasil), I'm much more cautious. I know you only live once, but...

B

BeDJ

Some girls had bad experiences with guys giving them oral. I've also noticed that girls that get wet easily are more sensitive and reluctant to having a tongue down there.

betheman

Banned
Reaction score
Poonani Maker said:
They say you can get cancer from that sh!t now, so I'm real reluctant to go down on a woman today.
YUP, lots and lots of strains of HPV, A few of them are very serious, women get cervical cancer, guyrs get cancer of the mouth and throat, so do women. the more you get about with women and guys who get about, the greater the risk

Scaramouche

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Dear All,
There was a,what seemed to me,definitive post on HPV's and Muff diving,by our resident Medico,Collussus....May his Tribe increase....seems timely if any one can find it,to Post it again.

Last edited:

SecondHalf

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Scaramouche said:
Dear All,
There was a,what seemed to me,a definitive post on HPV's and Muff diving,by our resident Medico,Collussus....May his Tribe increase....seems timely if any one can find it,to Post it again.
Please do (if you were offering to find it).
I was unaware of the severity.
So many possible complications.

SH

Scaramouche

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Dear SH,
No,I wasn't offering,more than 3 Months,so I think it has been "cleansed",but I am hoping one of the Bros has saved it.....It should have gone in the Library!

pdx1138

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I got a "no" whispered once when she was going down me and I was trying to move her into 69.

Just the one time though, she allowed it the next time and would often demand it when she was drunk.

"those eyes that say: "Holy fvck, is this a man or a god?"

When I see that, it makes me think they might be in some pain, but feels so great
they can't believe it. I've only seen that in a certain position....never while
eating them cause I can't see their eyes from down there.

Colossus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I think women just have more powerful orgasms than we do. Don't flatter yourself too much, lol.

I used to think I was a sex titan until every girl I dated for more than a few months told me "no one has ever made her cvm like that before". Alright whatever. If you are halfway skilled, have at least an average-sized c0ck and the girl is in love with you, it's not that hard to send her to the moon.

SoSuave666

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Colossus said:
I think women just have more powerful orgasms than we do. Don't flatter yourself too much, lol.

I used to think I was a sex titan until every girl I dated for more than a few months told me "no one has ever made her cvm like that before". Alright whatever. If you are halfway skilled, have at least an average-sized c0ck and the girl is in love with you, it's not that hard to send her to the moon.
For a female, secks is much more emotional than for a man. As a man, I can have sex with a chick and get off easily even though I'm not emotionally connected to them. For a woman, she cannot attain peak sexual feeling without an emotional connection. It's just not possible. Colossus is right, if you're an average dude with decent moves, and the girl is way into you, you can become her alpha. If you have a king kong dong and she isn't really that into you...it may still feel good for her, but she's had better.

DonJuanabe

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I've had a few girls refuse to let me go down on them. Too bad for them. One gal I dated would encourage me to ****orize her -- I'd take about 20 minutes back and forth between ***** and other part of her body (legs, back, neck), heightening her arousal then letting it plateau, heightening again then letting it plateau, and do this for 20 minutes until I went for the **** until she came: as juices flowed she would moan and scream then, at the moment she climaxed she'd start laughing uncontrollably then not let me touch her at all -- she said her entire body felt like it was on fire or being electrified and anywhere I touched would feel excruciating pain. After about 15 or 20 seconds this would subside then she'd mount the f*ck out of me.

Jitterbug

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
GotED? said:
Oh that's great - 'King Kong dong'...... fuc-ken hilarious!!
King Kong, like all gorillas, would have a much smaller dong than the average human...

Greasy, I've had two who refused it, they're both very Christian with lots of sexual hangups (not sure about now, I didn't stick around for very long lol). One wouldn't blow me either, but the other did. I try not to spend too much energy fixing non-issues when I can just find a new girl anyway.

The few I've pressed on the issue all said the same thing. That they think vaginas are disgusting and the thought of themselves going down on another girl makes them want to vomit. It's for this reason that they say they don't enjoy cunnilingus because they either can't get their heads around the fact anyone would want to put his tongue down there, or that I'll get turned off by something happening 'down there'.
One girl said she thinks her vagina looks bad and doesn't want me to even look at it!
They might have not had sex for a little while before you banged them, so they haven't looked after their pvssies well. Had a couple of girls who were like that the first time (one-thing-led-to-another first dates so they were "unprepared"), but couldn't wait for me to dive down there the second time onwards.

Geniuskhan

Don Juan
Reaction score
I have once or twice. I agree with you that it is a little unsettling if the quality of your rug munching is a huge part of your technique. The funny thing is I never used to like going down on females until I was around 19. Since then I was hooked on the muff diving. I look at it like this now though..... It just gives me the chance to improve my down stroke or any other unusual position that has the potential to make a female see stars.