"I just moved here from Florida."

That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?

She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."

She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.

I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.

Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.

Read more...

Culture problem..

DJ Alejandro

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Nov 16, 2001
Messages
494
Reaction score
0
Age
40
Location
Southern Philippines
guys. this is getting to me. i live in the philippines and as some of you may already know, we hav spanish, american and as well as japanese culture infused in ours.

this is my problem. im the very westernized DJ here but point is, though I "get" the girls that I want, culture dictates that I actually have to ask her to become my girl.

this isn't really my idea of a DJ type of move.

Any ideas??? i think it's the japanese part but we're also not supposed to hold eye contact too much cuz it's rude.

however westernized the girl is, i still have to ask her. i dont like this one bit.
 

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

Iv4

Don Juan
Joined
Jul 19, 2003
Messages
44
Reaction score
0
I'd say you just ave to test her some.It will probably hiner the general course some but you know which is which.
 

MetalFortress

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 28, 2003
Messages
3,264
Reaction score
22
Location
Keesler AFB, Mississippi
Originally posted by Othello
I have to say I really don't know anything about Phillipino culture, but it sounds like asking her to be your girl is a serious part of relationships and also there is no way around it.

Maybe if you sorta make it a joke eg. Sing "Heyyyyyyyyy baby, oo ahhh, I wanna kno-o-o-ow, If you'll be my girl" (Yes its a lame song but that will make it even more funny) to her it wont sound as serious and be more light hearted. Then go and do whatever you were planning and it won't be as official because you were kidding around.

Well that's what came to my head :p Hope you can use it lol
Uhh, what?

Whatever happened to just grabbing your balls and doing it?

If it's a part of the culture then it's not an AFC move, seeing as DJing is geared toward western culture.
 
Top