DJ Alejandro
Senior Don Juan
guys. this is getting to me. i live in the philippines and as some of you may already know, we hav spanish, american and as well as japanese culture infused in ours.
this is my problem. im the very westernized DJ here but point is, though I "get" the girls that I want, culture dictates that I actually have to ask her to become my girl.
this isn't really my idea of a DJ type of move.
Any ideas??? i think it's the japanese part but we're also not supposed to hold eye contact too much cuz it's rude.
however westernized the girl is, i still have to ask her. i dont like this one bit.
this is my problem. im the very westernized DJ here but point is, though I "get" the girls that I want, culture dictates that I actually have to ask her to become my girl.
this isn't really my idea of a DJ type of move.
Any ideas??? i think it's the japanese part but we're also not supposed to hold eye contact too much cuz it's rude.
however westernized the girl is, i still have to ask her. i dont like this one bit.