Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Cuddle? But I aint into that..

sozzz

Don Juan
Reaction score
Alright, every time im over at my girl's house, she'd try and either only let me play the ps3 for a certain amount of time or she'll add the time from yesterday to do and then saying i've been playing too much and that I aint cuddling her.

Just like today, the VMA was on and she wanted to watch it, so i turned my ps3 off and watched it with her, but after 10 minutes I cant take it no more so I turned the ps3 back on and lay in bed with her while you can watch her vma and i can play my ps3. she got mad and started making me feel guilty by saying i play too much yesterday and now i gotta play again? I said to her that i aint into cuddling and i sure as hell aint interested in the vma. i asked her why cant i play my ps3 and she watches her vma at the same time while we laying next to each in bed. she just shut up n act like a baby. i got fed up n left.

i've warned her that if she tries to take my hobby away or some other BS ima dump her. i guess she doesnt think i'll do it..do u guys think im selfish for not letting her hug me like a teddy bear or me hugging her like a teddy bear? I don't know how some of you can stay in bed with your girl for even half an hour just hugging n kissing or just talking.. i hate that crap.

am i wrong here or what guys? she likes shopping but i dont tell her what to do, so i dont know why shes trying to tell me what i should or should not do any more..atleast thats how i feel right now.

Bonafide

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Dude, spend time with your gf...what the **** is wrong with you? Turn off the PS3 and give your girl some damn quality attention. Why the **** would you have your girl over and be on your PS3?! This can't be real, this is so ridiculous!

Following_of_Me

Don Juan
Reaction score
Troll? I find this so hard to believe.

PS3 is not a hobby..

And what guy honestly hates to cuddle...do you just not feel any human connection whatsoever?

f283000

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
OP, 2 things here.

1. If your gf goes to your place to be alone with you she wants to f****: Women want action as much as we do so you gotta give it to them. Give her what she wants then you can just shill and do something else.

2. You are a man, you have a right to do man stuff: If you want to watch sports all day and drink beer that's your right. If you want to go and shoot pool with your buddies that's your right, if you want to play ps3 that's your right.

But if your gf is going to go over to your place you should take care of her first remember that. Make sweet love to her and then you can put her to work making you sandwishes and bringing you drinks as you take care of ps3 business ;)

sozzz

Don Juan
Reaction score
^ for #2... after i **** her.. she'll demand she wants to cuddle.. thats why i usually jet outta her..she the type that acts all whiny if she doesnt get what she wants by making you feel guilty.. im about had it and call it quit!! if im playing my ps3 or do something online.. she'll come over and bug the hell outta me..i know she loves me but she just doesnt know when to give me space..

i dont know if i typed that i went over to her crib while her parents are home.... i didnt invite her to my crib.. she invited me over to eat n crap then she just wanna cuddle throughout the VMA stupid show...

we see each other almost EVERY DAY thats why!! i ****ing told her that we shouldnt see each other too many times, but she say no thats bad.. in my country girlfriend and boyfriend meet almost every day... i seriously dont know why i even listen to her and went with it.. now im depress as ****. i dont get to play anything much cuz of school and i gotta work. but the day i work and school, i see my girl.. which is basically every day.. i only go over to her place sometimes every day as well.. every time i go over she wants to cuddle and not let me do shiet but cuddle...

i **** my girl.. i dont cuddle. save that for her mom.

f283000

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
sozzz said:
i **** my girl.. i dont cuddle. save that for her mom.
You got the right attitude! Don't let the guys above me tell you otherwise.

Your attitude shows that you don't make your girl out to be the focus of your life which is good.

In fact take it as a good thing. It's better for a woman to tell you that you ain't giving her enough attention rather than you giving her too much attention.

giving a woman too much attention = attraction killer

Bonafide

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I dont know what is wrong with you. You are a moron.

FEMALES ARE SUPPOSED TO ACT *****Y AND WHINE WHEN THEY DONT GET WHAT THEY WANT!!!

I dont know why that pisses you off?! I think its rather cute when females do things like that....that is their nature you moron! You need to man the **** up! What you are doing right now is WHINING AND *****ING! Do your girl a favor and man up...fulfill her needs damnit, fulfill her needs! Thats why shes with you **** head.

You think your cool for saying that?

"leave the cuddling to her mom"

Dude, you are totally screwed...

Elky

Don Juan
Reaction score
Bonafide said:

FEMALES ARE SUPPOSED TO ACT *****Y AND WHINE WHEN THEY DONT GET WHAT THEY WANT!!!

I dont know why that pisses you off?! I think its rather cute when females do things like that....that is their nature you moron! You need to man the **** up! What you are doing right now is WHINING AND *****ING! Do your girl a favor and man up...fulfill her needs damnit, fulfill her needs! Thats why shes with you **** head.

At least we can say he isn't a total AFC. Although, seeing each other everyday isn't such a great idea if someone in the relationship has a problem with it. If you don't like seeing her everyday, why do you go to her house so much? Go home and do what you want, and then just see your gf as many times as you want.

If something isn't working out in the relationship, tell her. Then make her adapt. If she can't, dump her.

sozzz

Don Juan
Reaction score
^i go over to her crib a lot cuz her lil bro got a ps3.. most of the time i go to play the ps3 and to see her.. but sometimes she doesnt let me even touch the game but drag me in bed and just cuddle while watching tv.... im a ****ing man for christ sake.. i aint no teddy bear. trust me.. i do cuddle but being asked too many times will annoy the hell outta you.

Bonafide said:

cute when they act *****y...? u serious? sure maybe if it happens once in a while not 24/7 about every small little detail.. thats when you wanna rip your hair out.

i do fulfill her needs.. with the exception of CUDDLING! i take her out to eat, shopping, help her out with school crap, and be a man in bed. i dont think im cool.. i do cuddle sometimes but being asked to cuddle every time we are in bed doesnt cut it for me..:down:

Chromeo

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
aight dude. you really just need to stop going over to your gf house to play with her little brothers ps3. You wanna play ps3, you are a man with a job, you buy one, and keep it at your place, to play when your girl isnt around.

when your girl wants you to come over, eat dinner, bang and watch the vmas, do that, and enjoy it. then go home and play video games.

pretty immature if you ask me if someone invites you over to their house and all you want to do is ignore them and play their video game system.

1 Bad Dude

Don Juan
Reaction score
Chromeo said:
aight dude. you really just need to stop going over to your gf house to play with her little brothers ps3. You wanna play ps3, you are a man with a job, you buy one, and keep it at your place, to play when your girl isnt around.

when your girl wants you to come over, eat dinner, bang and watch the vmas, do that, and enjoy it. then go home and play video games.

pretty immature if you ask me if someone invites you over to their house and all you want to do is ignore them and play their video game system.
I was thinking the same thing myself. Do something other than hanging out in her bedroom all day everyday. Go to the mall, the park, the beach, the arcade ANYTHING and you won't have to deal with cuddling all the time.

ENIGMA16

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Simple solution: When your girl is over, don't play PS3. If you want to play video games then don't invite her over.

Problem solved. :rolleyes:

EDIT: Wow, buy your own fvcking PS3 you mooch. If you're with your girlfriend you shouldn't be playing video games at all, unless it's with her. You don't have one and her bro does and you want to play it? Too fvcking bad, go buy one yourself. Christ this forum's gone down the sh!tter...

sodbuster

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Scre* her again,you didn't get her hot and sweaty enough to want to cool off without you near her. BUT seriously, women all like to cuddle after-the price you pay.

Julius_Seizeher

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Bonafide said:

No, YOU are totally screwed...and a huge AFC.

You should be so lucky for Rollo to come here and smash some awareness into your head.

You suggest OP subordinate his interest (regardless of the dubious ambition to play video games) so that he may better "Fulfill her needs"? Is that you, Dr. fukkin Phil?

Though not stated, OP has the general understanding that guys who worry about "fulfilling her needs" are unmanly doormat lapdogs who are rewarded for their diligence by being made into cuckolds by women.

To the OP, I would suggest evaluating what interest you have in this girl, if any. If you would rather play video games than get it on (or otherwise do something), you must decide whether to stay with this girl or not.

Don't waste your time by being with someone you're not into, and don't waste her time by being a sh!tty bf.

Ease

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
sozzz said:
Alright, every time im over at my girl's house, she'd try and either only let me play the ps3 for a certain amount of time or she'll add the time from yesterday to do and then saying i've been playing too much and that I aint cuddling her.

Just like today, the VMA was on and she wanted to watch it, so i turned my ps3 off and watched it with her, but after 10 minutes I cant take it no more so I turned the ps3 back on and lay in bed with her while you can watch her vma and i can play my ps3. she got mad and started making me feel guilty by saying i play too much yesterday and now i gotta play again? I said to her that i aint into cuddling and i sure as hell aint interested in the vma. i asked her why cant i play my ps3 and she watches her vma at the same time while we laying next to each in bed. she just shut up n act like a baby. i got fed up n left.

i've warned her that if she tries to take my hobby away or some other BS ima dump her. i guess she doesnt think i'll do it..do u guys think im selfish for not letting her hug me like a teddy bear or me hugging her like a teddy bear? I don't know how some of you can stay in bed with your girl for even half an hour just hugging n kissing or just talking.. i hate that crap.

am i wrong here or what guys? she likes shopping but i dont tell her what to do, so i dont know why shes trying to tell me what i should or should not do any more..atleast thats how i feel right now.
No your handlin it fine. She'll get the message and learn to stfu eventually.

I laughed at this. Ps3 nerd got game haha.

KingofHearts

Don Juan
Reaction score
Ok, this may come off as bragging or something, but maybe my experience can give you all some perspective.

My ex-wife, she went to "beauty school", I don't know what its really called, but that's what I called it. Basically it was a trade school that covered several customer service avenues catered to women. She learned about make up, giving massages, and overall hygeine & body care. She received a starter kit which included massage oils, books and reference guides.

She was really into it and she liked to practice on me. She use to want to do exfoliating or some crap all over my body, front and back. It was cool at first but she wanted to do it so much that it got annoying after a while. And I never got tired of the massages, but I just wanted to something else besides lie there all day after work. So I told her this and basically worked out a deal that if I'm doing something non-active in the house, then she can do her thing.

Besides sleeping or taking a bath, one of those non-active things was video games. There were times were I was laying on my stomach butt naked, with her sitting on my back giving me a massage (who was also naked or close to it), while I played video games. Plus it usually led to sex. It was a young man's utopia. I did end up leaving this woman, but it was despite the naked video game massages. Which maybe gives you an idea of how crazy she was to make me want to leave anyway.

After getting back into dating, I still remembered these moments I had with my ex-wife. And that's a tough thing to compete with for new women coming into my life, I had it pretty good. I tried to keep my expectations low and considered that deal with my wife to be a once in a lifetime thing. Just the novelty of it, I thought it would be hard to duplicate. But, to my surprise I have found more willing women to give me what I like in that regard. I've even found a girl that enjoys playing video games naked with me, in fact she suggested it. And it pretty much always leads to sex. Once you're already naked, or playing strip poker style with video games, sex just happens with no resistance whatsoever.

Again, not trying to take this off topic, but I think what you can take from it is that there are women out there that are compatable with what you want to do, or at the very least they are willing to conform to what you want to make you happy. Real compatability or feigned compatability, either one works for me when she is just a plate anyway. And it seems to work for the women I date too, I've never gotten crap for it.

As for the OP, I think the veteran posters would say that you haven't made clear boundaries with this woman. If she knew and respected your wishes, she wouldn't be pissed at you for something you already told her was going to happen. And if she's still *****ing about a boundary that you set, then she is putting herself on thin ice with a risk of being dumped. Second, you SHOULD cuddle with her and offer her something. The woman clearly likes you. She might be too clingy, but I'll take that over too distant. If this girl was just one of many you're dating, then you don't owe her ****. But if she's your girlfriend, there needs to be a little more give and take, pay attention to her needs. As for watching VMA's, that sucks and its hard to respect anyone that watches that crap. My ex-wife liked to watch those fashion reality shows a lot. Sure I'd lay down with her while she watched them, but I would be playing her boobs or something. Or reading a book, a magazine. Or I'd open my laptop and do some work while still being right next to her. Every once in a while I'd acknowledge something going on in the show and then go back to what I was doing. So I did compromise, but I wasn't unhappy about it. You, OP, sound unhappy.

That said, in the long term, i suggest you look for a girl that would be perfectly fine letting you do what you want or even join you. A girl that wants to stay by my side while I play video games, or watch me while I play basketball for hours or wants to be my little assistant/secretary for work at home is a keeper in my book.

jtlancer

Don Juan
Reaction score
First I wash up, then I give her a little cuddle time, then distance.
Last time the distance resulted in her folding my laundry and then
cooking me a nice dinner before she left(impromptu).
Seems the best time to elicit some good habits from her is after you
f8ck the **** out of her.
Post sex seems to be a window of opportunity. I would never
waste that on anything close to arguing. I'm trying to implement
some of the Daniel Rose mode of thinking to this lately.