Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

cuckold fantasies .. why do other men fantasize about watchin their wife get taken in front of them?

Georgepithyou

Banned
Reaction score
its in our DNA , men are sensitive to signs of cheating as women are sensitive to signs of men LEAVING and spreading their resources out. there has even been studies shown that as women ovulate , they get hornier for more top-tier ''chad'' like men , its our job to pretty much ''block that shot'' (if you want to be a family man)
Sounds like pseudoscience to me, women want Alpha Males since they are more likely to protect them from predators like saber tooth tigers in ancient times.

There is no biological benefit to cuckold, since the chads son would be raised by a beta male thus making the child beta as well.

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
its hard to avoid those exo and faux estrogenics , sh1t is focked. studies showing a steady decrease in T levels , penis shrinkage in animals , nowadays it goes something like, go get your levels checked find out its purposely jacked up, then have to buy expensive t shots every week, testosterone has turned into a business now.
There's a huge shift. I mediate a lot. I am on organic diet. No soy or estrogenics for me thanks. Dread doc Jays estrogenation. Very informative. I swear a lot of the frauds on YouTube are shooting up trt and very low otherwise. Cuckoldry is a good example.

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Sounds like pseudoscience to me, women want Alpha Males since they are more likely to protect them from predators like saber tooth tigers in ancient times.

There is no biological benefit to cuckold, since the chads son would be raised by a beta male thus making the child beta as well.
There's definitely a evolutionary psychology proclivity in men and women. Like, you can observe men and women interracting and you know which will pipe Stacy and which is cuckd. There's a vid of lil Wayne with nicki and drake. Its cringe how cuckd some men are regardless of state or status. Lil Wayne is a manlet yet unapologetic about piping skanks. Its a funny watch. Drake is cringe.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
There's definitely a evolutionary psychology proclivity in men and women. Like, you can observe men and women interracting and you know which will pipe Stacy and which is cuckd. There's a vid of lil Wayne with nicki and drake. Its cringe how cuckd some men are regardless of state or status. Lil Wayne is a manlet yet unapologetic about piping skanks. Its a funny watch. Drake is cringe.
The vibe is like that cause Drake was liking and into her and she was using him, and he allowed that to go on...

Lookatu

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The vibe is like that cause Drake was liking and into her and she was using him, and he allowed that to go on...
Drake = pathetic = cuck = simp = beta = DISNEY. nuff said.

Drake has had a very low popularity rating amongst a lot of men forums for a reason...

death_wish. .

Banned
Reaction score

not every woman has the smv to bag better yet tame an alpha tho , which is the whole point.

i disagree , role model can be a example of what to be or what not to be, the alpha son genetics would despise the beta step dad

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Drake = pathetic = cuck = simp = beta = DISNEY. nuff said.

Drake has had a very low popularity rating amongst a lot of men forums for a reason...
I found this OLD ten years ago of Drake sweating Nikki Minage. This is now alot of men behavior is around women they think are "hot".

metalwater

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
not every woman has the smv to bag better yet tame an alpha tho , which is the whole point.

i disagree , role model can be a example of what to be or what not to be, the alpha son genetics would despise the beta step dad
really interesting point... something to think about. is this why so many teenage sons disrespect that dad in the house?

death_wish. .

Banned
Reaction score
really interesting point... something to think about. is this why so many teenage sons disrespect that dad in the house?
if the father is manly and strong and dont take no bullsh1t the wife and kids respect him, too much feminine frame , and the son gets out of line and goes far past disrespect. from what i've seen , but if you a real manly man you dont have to worry about that(which applies to step dad and biological dad), my grandfathers and uncles were very masculine and strong,and never took no disrespect. if i even had a dream that i disrespected them i woke up to apologize.

That one might start with the mother.
it could start with the mother if the son see's him being a beta *****, gettin dogged by the mother, but its hard to get out of marriage or cohabitation situations , you cant just up and eject right away. it takes time and planning

Last edited:

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
if the father is manly and strong and dont take no bullsh1t the wife and kids respect him, too much feminine frame , and the son gets out of line and goes far past disrespect. from what i've seen , but if you a real manly man you dont have to worry about that(which applies to step dad and biological dad), my grandfathers and uncles were very masculine and strong,and never took no disrespect. if i even had a dream that i disrespected them i woke up to apologize.

it could start with the mother if the son see's him being a beta *****, gettin dogged by the mother, but its hard to get out of marriage or cohabitation situations , you cant just up and eject right away. it takes time and planning
You can be Alpha and consistently dogged out if you hang around. Women can paint you as they wish. All you can do is decide if you'll stick around for it.

death_wish. .

Banned
Reaction score
You can be Alpha and consistently dogged out if you hang around. Women can paint you as they wish. All you can do is decide if you'll stick around for it.
no alpha would tolerate disrespect from women when he has an abundance, rollo taught me that.

death_wish. .

Banned
Reaction score
Could be figurative. Define adultery? Or fornication.
Isreal as a nation committed adultery.

Also God permitted a man to have multiple wives. His most blessed did.
But no were i know of did it say woman could have multiple husbands.
So this points to me personally that God created nature and saw it as "good"

The real glaring truth is that womens egoz have turned so out of control and unchecked...that it is turning the balance on its head. SM is just magnifying it.
it seems metaphorical ,of course you have done nothing to the woman yet by simply looking at her and ****ing her in your mind (except for the fact that you are blatantly doing it in his face ,which i assume is the real problem.)same thing with your wife , you dont want your son and kids catching her droolin over some other guy..if your wife or GF pick up non-verbal cues from other men that are sexually aggressive in nature while you are around or worse in front of your kids , and you dont respond .. i cant imagine that going well

i understood adultery and fornication to be the same thing , fornication is basically physical sex, adultery could be considered sex with your girlfriend or any woman thats not your wife yet or another mans wife?
again ..this is to the best of my understanding , but i could be wrong about some of the laws , been a while since i actually read a bible.

metalwater

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

Thanks, I never really thought much about this. My kids follow me without any bull. Never had to do much punishments. They just fall in like good soldiers. Asking about everything, but never disrespect and never defiance. They do test.... Good kids and strong.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
In that movie Al Bundy was painted as having a dominant hot wife. So that's why it was displayed like that. I guess the programmers wanted all the men to be beated back with former days of glory so long ago, that's all the good they can remember.

There are guys who if they have sex with their wife, she will do some crazy crap to more than make up for sex he had with her. Thus the juice ends up not being worth the squeeze. There are other men who not a single woman could ever stimulate for that long of a period, after he conquers her it's onto the next.

This is one viewpoint and a way that things go. My question is why support someone or be there for someone who wants to have sex with other people? Those situations can get dangerous and your drawn into some bullsh1t that you never would've had to deal with if she didn't have a need to step out.

That is a reason, and also a reason some women allow their men to step out.

In the old days men were fvcking well into the 70's and 80's. If you use it you won't lose it. Most of todays libido drops are environmental and psychological. No one is going to keep desireing a ball breaking wife who either consistently rejects her man, or makes the hurdles and barriers to the sex so great that it's a turn off. Also womens desires aren't usually going strong AFTER meno pause. They dont' have strong desire but they STILL can choose to have sex. The ramp in a females sex drive in older years is between when she was fertile and before menopause fully sets in.

Imho it's better to not have a wife having sex on you. But some men are able to negotatiate various positions which work out for both. My question is why support someone who no longer wants to have sex with you, and isn't very helpful in other ways? What's the point?
So Al Bundy instead of reliving his glory years got in the ring with Sugar Ray.