Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Cucked by So Suave?

BasTurdguy

Banned
Reaction score
Newbie here looking forward to some productive gaming discussion.

My first question would be since this website is a double edge sword where on one hand it helps sharpen your game, on the other hand there a daily posters who've been posting non stop for years.

Is it possible to spend too much time on a forum rather than actually meeting women? Are longtime daily posting posters actually being cucked and gamed by so suave forum posting itself? As in more reading, replying and typing = less meeting women = cucked by so suave and the men who are fawking them while you spend your time here?

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Having a smart phone and a few minutes of free time here and there throughout my day every day has never made any of my time here a detriment to my time with women. In fact sometimes I post here while spending time with them. I'm quite free actually.

You, on the other hand, have been banned how many times now? 20 or 30, at the very least? And you just cant stop. You cant get over it and break away. You're weak and this forum owns you.

Every time you come back proves that right.
Using the board as a sounding board to complain about women is a fail after around three months. Once you realize how to not be stupid behind women in 2018 just stop doing it. Stop complaining about them and thrive. If a woman is not fvcking you or making your life easier why is she on your mind?

BasTurdguy

Banned
Reaction score
Having a smart phone and a few minutes of free time here and there throughout my day every day has never made any of my time here a detriment to my time with women. In fact sometimes I post here while spending time with them. I'm quite free actually.

You, on the other hand, have been banned how many times now? 20 or 30, at the very least? And you just cant stop. You cant get over it and break away. You're weak and this forum owns you.

Every time you come back proves that right.
That sounds like an excuse a woman would make.

Women all over have smart phones, claim to have a few minutes of spare time each day, and don't see it as a detriment to the amount of orbiters they get and men they meet while posting selfies, using OLD, and various kinds of social media.

Difference is the women using the same excuse you did are meeting men using social media, smart phones and a few spare minutes during the day even in the company of men while no women are using so suave as a way to meet men, and don't even know the site exists.

And we have men on so suave sausage fest complain about women glued to their cellphones and they amount of orbiters and attention they recieve while posting on a woman free site 12 years and counting..

BasTurdguy

Banned
Reaction score
I have more posts made here with a wet **** then you have alternate handles.

So whatever you gotta tell yourself.....
You proved my point about excessive posting on the forum and being cucked by ss. Just cut down the mental wanking on So Suave in the shower by your lonesome. See No Fap thread.

Let me make this simple.

So Suave poster with a smart phone and a few minutes each day = on site for years with no women on it, complaining about women using social media for orbiters, attention seeking, dating, cheating etc while reading, replying, posting threads etc.

Woman with a smart phone and a few minutes each day = doesn't know so suave from a hole in the wall, uses social media where men flock to her to take her pick.