Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Cryptocurrencies

Bwedr

Don Juan
Reaction score
Gentlemen i want your serious guidance about cryptocurrencies..are they real? Are they worth investing in? Thank you n advance for ur response .I highly regard ur knowledge and direction.you guys have really changed my mentality!

Jack12345

Banned
Reaction score
Was a pretty good opportunity to get in when coronavirus started (50% fall down)

Right now bitcoin back to its before Corona position and stable already few months (~9k)

Other then this I know nothing I I'm not sure anybody does lol

I bought a little. This is as much as i can tell u

Bwedr

Don Juan
Reaction score
Thanx mr jack fr ur reply..what are some the legit companies dealing with bitcoin..i wud like to invest with them

Jack12345

Banned
Reaction score
I using a local market tool (outside usa) so I'm not sure.. think that coinbase is popular. Would recommend to participate in any popular Facebook bitcoin group in your country you'll find there all the necessary info. You need a virtual wallet as well to be able to confirm transactions and store the coins, like Electrum. If you investing big recommended to buy a hardware wallet which limiting network connectivity. After you set up the wallet you'll receive a code which enables to make the transaction

Bwedr

Don Juan
Reaction score
I want to have an idea of how investmnt returns ar..
According with th company ur dealing with..could 50 dollars generate 90 dollars within 24 hrs?

Jack12345

Banned
Reaction score
Lol no bro. Taking into account the commission within 24hrs ur 50$ investment in bit would lose its value. No easy money here, need to keep digging

Bwedr

Don Juan
Reaction score
What is the recommended minimum then,according to ur platform

Jack12345

Banned
Reaction score
What do you mean? The minimum possible is around 50$. I dont remember how the commission works

people buy bits mostly to hold them

Poonani Maker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Consider De-Fi.

Bwedr

Don Juan
Reaction score
What do you mean? The minimum possible is around 50$. I dont remember how the commission works

people buy bits mostly to hold them
I met a guy online who told me to invest 50 dollars with him so tht i can generet a 90 dollars extra .is this feasible and reasonable

Jack12345

Banned
Reaction score
not from my experience :up:
Maybe someone would have different perspective

jaygreenb

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I suggest you learn about the technology so you know what you are investing in. Make a small investment first so you have skin in the game and that will motivate you to learn. Understand that it is a newer technology and at this point it is speculative. The upside is very high though so the amount should depend on your risk profile. If you want to play around in alt coins I would suggest you keep the majority in BTC. If you are doing this because you believe that fiat currencies are doomed also invest in physical gold and silver.

zinc4

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Gentlemen i want your serious guidance about cryptocurrencies..are they real? Are they worth investing in? Thank you n advance for ur response .I highly regard ur knowledge and direction.you guys have really changed my mentality!

EyeOnThePrize

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You want to have diverse exposure to crypto. Buy some on an exchange that's in your country or the closest legit exchange and transfer half to a local hot or cold wallet.

The local coin is completely yours, no party could ever stop you from transferring that coin, this is the true power of crypto. Any coin left on an exchange is at the mercy of the exchange(they hold the keys to the wallets holding the coin). Should the exchange disappear so will your coin on that exchange.

The coin you bought on the exchange is considered a spot long. You bought Bitcoin or whatever-coin without margin, i.e. your position will never be liquidated. You transferred half to a local hardware wallet for safekeeping as a passive investment. The half left on the exchange is your active investment account. Feel free to experiment with different investing strategies with your active investing account or keep adding to your passive account, it's up to you.

You can create baskets of assets depending on risk profile and you can use margin if you know what you're doing. A large exchange like binance or bitfinex can provide leverage, which effectively let's you trade with 10 - 100 times the coin you actually own. Some exchanges allow 500x and even 1000x leverage. Generally you shouldn't touch margin if you're super green. Become profitable with spot trading first.

You could arbitrage the tether dollar pair or sell options. Working on mobile but I'll have to edit the links in here later. You could even invest in stocks via crypto. That is, there are exchanges that provide major index tracking investment vehicles in exchange for Bitcoin.

You could stake a coin like tezos or bake it and get about 10% annual ROI very consistently, or you could stake various coins on exchanges as margin for others, or you could create your own exchange or own coin. It's the wild west in a lot of ways.

Bwedr

Don Juan
Reaction score
You want to have diverse exposure to crypto. Buy some on an exchange that's in your country or the closest legit exchange and transfer half to a local hot or cold wallet.

The local coin is completely yours, no party could ever stop you from transferring that coin, this is the true power of crypto. Any coin left on an exchange is at the mercy of the exchange(they hold the keys to the wallets holding the coin). Should the exchange disappear so will your coin on that exchange.

The coin you bought on the exchange is considered a spot long. You bought Bitcoin or whatever-coin without margin, i.e. your position will never be liquidated. You transferred half to a local hardware wallet for safekeeping as a passive investment. The half left on the exchange is your active investment account. Feel free to experiment with different investing strategies with your active investing account or keep adding to your passive account, it's up to you.

You can create baskets of assets depending on risk profile and you can use margin if you know what you're doing. A large exchange like binance or bitfinex can provide leverage, which effectively let's you trade with 10 - 100 times the coin you actually own. Some exchanges allow 500x and even 1000x leverage. Generally you shouldn't touch margin if you're super green. Become profitable with spot trading first.

You could arbitrage the tether dollar pair or sell options. Working on mobile but I'll have to edit the links in here later. You could even invest in stocks via crypto. That is, there are exchanges that provide major index tracking investment vehicles in exchange for Bitcoin.

You could stake a coin like tezos or bake it and get about 10% annual ROI very consistently, or you could stake various coins on exchanges as margin for others, or you could create your own exchange or own coin. It's the wild west in a lot of ways.
Thanks man