Brazilian_Blues_Boy
Master Don Juan
I - Crutches
Alcohol. Techniques. Too overly planned routines. Rocket science.
If you need all that to get to women, feel sorry for you son. You suck. You're a loser. But don't worry, most people are losers.
Been there done that. Memorised the whole convo even before it began. WTF?
Nowadays I think: what would Karate Kid say?
LOL
I come up with the most unusual, silly and embarassing things to say to open up the ladies, and often they work. And guess what, if they don't, I don't give a f*ck, cause I have a lotta fun doin' it.
Always sober. Always good. Always fun.
Drop those f*cking crutches and crawl around until you learn to walk. Then you'll dance the real dance.
II - High Expectations
I don't know if this is due to my complete disregard to people in beginning situations, but I find it bad to have high expectations. I like to let it slide. Call me slow if you want, yeah, I miss some opportunities too, but at least you don't see me b!tching or angry/mad/disappointed.
My friends have high expectations. They get too excited too fast, and that's f*cking bad man. They know the chicks for 1 week and are already in loved and think they're the best friends ever. Holy sh!t... and the compliment them like they were goddesses. No one has the nerves to call them when they're bullsh!ttin'....
That's bad man... bad sh!t. Just let things slide and keep looking for other girls, opening new ones and remember: have real fun with your buds...
I see those motherf*ckers only on weekends, I'm having a blast, but then they turn into a sh!tty mood because of their disapointments. Could have ruined my weekend. Nevermind. There are 2 chicks there awaiting to be opened, and I have a lot of funny sh!t to say no matter how the audience feels like...
Expecting a lot too soon will get you disapointed, being disapointed you end up in a sh!tty mood, that makes your mojo go down the gutter and how do you think you're going to get new women feeling like that? Damn!
The whole world is your f*cking urinal. So why are you letting the world get you pissed, when you should be the one pissing around?
BBB
Alcohol. Techniques. Too overly planned routines. Rocket science.
If you need all that to get to women, feel sorry for you son. You suck. You're a loser. But don't worry, most people are losers.
Been there done that. Memorised the whole convo even before it began. WTF?
Nowadays I think: what would Karate Kid say?
LOL
I come up with the most unusual, silly and embarassing things to say to open up the ladies, and often they work. And guess what, if they don't, I don't give a f*ck, cause I have a lotta fun doin' it.
Always sober. Always good. Always fun.
Drop those f*cking crutches and crawl around until you learn to walk. Then you'll dance the real dance.
II - High Expectations
I don't know if this is due to my complete disregard to people in beginning situations, but I find it bad to have high expectations. I like to let it slide. Call me slow if you want, yeah, I miss some opportunities too, but at least you don't see me b!tching or angry/mad/disappointed.
My friends have high expectations. They get too excited too fast, and that's f*cking bad man. They know the chicks for 1 week and are already in loved and think they're the best friends ever. Holy sh!t... and the compliment them like they were goddesses. No one has the nerves to call them when they're bullsh!ttin'....
That's bad man... bad sh!t. Just let things slide and keep looking for other girls, opening new ones and remember: have real fun with your buds...
I see those motherf*ckers only on weekends, I'm having a blast, but then they turn into a sh!tty mood because of their disapointments. Could have ruined my weekend. Nevermind. There are 2 chicks there awaiting to be opened, and I have a lot of funny sh!t to say no matter how the audience feels like...
Expecting a lot too soon will get you disapointed, being disapointed you end up in a sh!tty mood, that makes your mojo go down the gutter and how do you think you're going to get new women feeling like that? Damn!
The whole world is your f*cking urinal. So why are you letting the world get you pissed, when you should be the one pissing around?
BBB