Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Cruel Intentions

BringUrGreenHat

Don Juan
Reaction score
Has anyone else here seen this movie with Ryan Phillippe, Reese Witherspoon, and Sarah Michelle Gellar? After watching it, I was like whoa... Sebastian, played by Ryan, is the man! First thing that came to my mind was master don juan. The guy can manipulate any girl.... I recommend renting this if yall have never seen the movie.

JSH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
yep, heavy movie

donjan

Don Juan
Reaction score
I saw this a long time ago, don't remember much. I love the song by the verve that is played at the end though, "bittersweet symphony". Awesome fit with the situation.

JSH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
when i first saw that film, it was pre sosuave, and i thought, i am going to be him, although at the time i thought some of the later stuff he played was pretty stupid.

LikRetsam

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Sebastian is actually a well established Don Juan. At the end, he stuck up for everything he was and lost his one true love. He was busy playing the game and wasn't ready to actually find Her. I think many of us have gone/will go through that. He then did everything in his power to correct what happened. But it was too late.

Great movie.

JSH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by LikRetsam
Sebastian is actually a well established Don Juan. At the end, he stuck up for everything he was and lost his one true love. He was busy playing the game and wasn't ready to actually find Her. I think many of us have gone/will go through that. He then did everything in his power to correct what happened. But it was too late.

Great movie.

But the reason he fails (or kind of succeeds after his death) is because he is wrapped around Sarah Michelle's breats. He wants what he can't have (like most of us) and is driven to desperation by it, she out wits him as she knows exactly what he wants. She is a challenge and plays all his games back to him, the perfect foil for Ryan Phillipe.

In fact i think he is weak, he does not have any interest in th girls he seduces, it is a game to him, but like any game, eventually his luck and skill fail him. In addition, he does not have to destroy people in order to get where he is. He cares about his reputation and when it looks in danger of crumbling because he has been unable to seduce someone (Reese), he falls easy prey to Sarah MGs revenge scheme.

InsidiousNstinct

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Somewhere between the cities of Lost and Found
I bought the movie about a year ago, just watched it again last night. Its a good movie, better than the 2nd one all though that shower scene in the 2nd one is pretty damn good...:p

JSH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
hehe, i just downloaded it again, always cracks me up.