Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Crowded bars

Matt Rogers

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Went to a crowded bar this evening as a band I liked was playing. Wow! I had forgotten there were so many foxy girls at university. Only problem was the noise volume was so loud when i approached girls they could not hear a word I said despite my trying to talk as loud as possible. It made it hard to get a convo started when she is shouting what did you say every 10 seconds.

Does anyone have any tips for dealing with these sort of situations and making yourself heard?

Starman

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Not being able to talk in a place means you cant use your DJ skills.

There is a time and place for everything, and from my experience a super loud rock concert isnt conducive for anything but rockin out.

Try to have a good time..and bump into chicks(grab their shoulder or waist) and say excuse me. See if they notice.

The only thing you can do is to make them visually remember you until after the show.

CGE333

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Similar to loud clubs that play dance/techno music. I think the best is to either get there before the band goes on, hope for a break/intermission, or try and talk after the show.

The same thing happened to me on Sat. night I walked into the local hangout bar/grill, there was a very loud band playing and I walked out within 2 minutes.

marqZAL

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
my tip..grab as many asses as you can... and tell as many ladys you can your name...thats all u can do when its loud

Derek Flint

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Marin County, CA - just North of San Francisco
I've pretty much stopped going to dance clubs and clubs with bands because it's really difficult to communicate.

Nowadays, I go more to the "Bar and Grill" type spots where there is ambient background music, but at a low volume.

Also, the women that go to those types of places that don't have live music or dancing are more likely looking to hook up.
They aren't there for the music or to dance.