Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Crocodile Hunter Steve Irwin killed

CLOONEY

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
lol, I wonder how much good that woman has done for nature?

Apparently Steve was never bitten by a deadly snake. Not even when he was a little boy and put his foot on a brown snake, with its head right on his leg. He held it there, and somehow it didnt bite him (if it did, in all probablity, he would have died). This is the first moment his father knew he should be in the industry.

He didnt have too many close calls with crocs, they are very very slow and predictable. So unless you walk right next to one without knowing its there, you wont be caught by a croc.

He went right up next to a lion another time, without any experience with lions, and lucky for him, he didnt get mauled.

Just like in the ocean, he was not the know all of the animal kingdom, sometimes he just took stupid risks. Thinking himself, that he was truly invincible (as we all seemed to think).

Very sad news, but exactly what someone said, he lived and loved life, he didnt just exist.

Its only once in a lifetime though that a crazy man like this, with all that personality and passion comes along. He did miraculous things for wildlife, and its a real shame to loose him.

RedPill

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This was a fukking MAN death! I mean, the only way it could have been any more of a manly death is if John Wayne himself came out of the sky on a chariot of fire to lift the guy out of the water and carry him off into outer space.

That being said, of course it's sad he went so young. This guy captured the very spirit of life, lived fearlessly on his own terms, was one of the most fired-up people you'll ever witness, and that's why his departure has stunned everyone. Yeah he may have rolled the dice one too many times, and considering all the other risks he took this was relatively tame, but how many other people can you think of whose death would be felt like this on a world scale? There's not many.

Up until Steve Irwin's death I never realized just what an empire he had built around his passions. This is how it should be. We should all aspire to inspire like this guy did.

RedPill

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Demonslut said:
And that note I'd like to add that dinosaurs are fvcking awesome
It's not the animal that's important, it's the fact that he died doing something daring, not all shrivled up in a bed with clogged arteries, disease, and unfulfilled dreams like most guys do.

And is anyone surprised that some cünt-rag feminist shows up to whine? Who even gave her a platform to talk?

Hoogie

Don Juan
Reaction score
yeah.... RIP steve...
I live in QLD... the state in aus that steve crocodile parks in (and the state he's from I think). I dunno bout the rest of aus, but its like everyones uncle died up here.... it really sucks....
I think aus is looking at having a national Khaki day too..... good ol steve!!

BIG UPS TO YOU STEVE!!! :up: YOUR A LEGEND MATE!

Not only that but one of our favorite racing driver celebs' Peter Brock died just recently too... not a good week for aus, or QLD

DJDamage

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
RedPill said:
And is anyone surprised that some cünt-rag feminist shows up to whine? Who even gave her a platform to talk?
I am reminded of the scene in the movie Troy:

Boy: he's the biggest man I've ever seen. I wouldn't want to fight him.

Achilles :That's why no one will remember
your name.
Steve Irwin name will live on for many years while everyone else will forget this feminist name by next week. I never heard of her before until she opened her big mouth, its kinda a sad where the only way she can get atttention is through a dead man shadow.

dice

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
he should have wore sunblock i hear it protects against harmful rays