Critique my two dates and interaction. Did I get played?

worldknown

Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey ladies and gents - so storytime - bear with me it might be long. I'm 35 shes 27 yrs old for perspective:

Date 1) Met this girl on Tinder and she aggresively asks me out immediately (first message) to meet up later that night for drinks at 830PM at a Bar in town. We exchange numbers, text lightly and she shows up about 15 minutes late drunk from a previous meeting with clients. Anyways we continue to drink, then we go back to my house for a bit, then go back to hers and we wind doing everything but full on fking. I take an Uber home because its late but she texts me while i'm in Uber back, obviously her interest level is very high.

After date 1 texts:
Her: Had a blast with you
Me: Same, i didnt make it into the office til 9
<multiple other texts exchanged>
Me: Youll have to come over to my house again so you can remember it
Her: Maybe, if your lucky
Her: I think i had fun
Me: As long as you dont give me blue balls and show up 30 mins late again
Her: I cant promise to abide by the second request
Me: God i love giving you a hard time
Her: Whens our next date daddy
Me: Tonight or Tomorrow BAbe
Her: Dont ever call me babe again, the only B word you call me is Bich
Her: I have this event tonight, feel free to come i'm bringing some industry people
Me: I already told you im not your networking buddy
Her: see you tonight

We continue texting a little bit, i don't see that night so she texts me the following day to hang out, so we meet up that night.

Date 2) We meet up at 930PM and she's already been at the bar with two old dudes (40s) flirting with her. I act like it's no big deal we continue drinking and i start interacting with her as well as the two other dudes, she winds up exchanging numbers with one of the older dudes (which i think is a flirt play) so i make no mention about it, in fact wind up teasing her the majority of the time. The two guys bounce and me and her decide to hop around to another local bar in the area for which she knows the owner. She introduces me to the owner (hes attracted to her) we get some drinks have some fun then head back to my place. So at my place we wind up staying up til 430AM drinking, making food and messing around. At some point we are both so drunk that I tell her we are going to sleep so i carry her upstairs (sexually) and she requests we put music on, so she puts on her favorite emo music and starts trying to sing while laying in bed (annoying af). Okay so we are hammered drunk then go to sleep and i wake up at 8AM and tell her we need to leave cuz i have to get ready for work and to get my car from downtown area where we parked prior to ubering to my place. We then decide to go to her place cuz she will make us food. Well we get to her place (on 3-4hours of sleep) and I wind up helping her clean up after her dogs mess cuz she never let him out the night prior, she makes food we cant eat, then we go lay in bed and take an hour or two nap - we wake up have sex then i try to leave. Prior to leaving she facetimes her friend when i'm still there and they start talking about dudes. They start joking when they are on facetime about a dude her friend went on a date saying well did you **** him etc then she her friend brings up a story about the dude who started crying because of something that happened on the date that reminded him of his dad passing away, and her friend said she laughed in the guys face for it so then my girl and her start laughing about it over the phone. When i hear this i put on my clothes and leave the house (thinking that it's really ****ed up) and not cool.

When i leave these are the texts:
Her: My friend approves
Me: Thats ****ed up she laughed at some dudes dad who passed away
Her: haha welcome to my life

She then proceeds to keep texting me telling me she's still drunk and she wants me to drop off food for her to which i told her i cant i have to work, she sends me the pictures she took of us etc. Then the drama starts

Her: Im a lot to handle
Her: You cant afford me
Me: Oh i can i just dont want to
Her: Yes you do
Her: Your already in love
Me: I like saving my money thank you
Her: Can you come over, right now something is wrong

So 3 hours later her girlfriend (same crazy chick as before who laughed in that dudes face) is at her house ordering her an IV. Her friend asked me if i gave her any drugs or date rape, and starts accusing me of some **** over facetime. I immediately get on the defense, wish her well an tell her to go to a hospital if she needs to.

Realizing this isnt okay by my standards at all I go radio silent. She texts me later that night when she's feeling better
Her (11PM that night): I'm sorry about my friend, she shouldnt have been like that to you. I still feel really weird and i think i mixed too much with no sleep, i know this wasnt your fault at all.

<next morning - Saturday>
Me: We went to bed at 430, and yes not cool at all being accused of some ****ed up ****, i'm not happy about that.
Her: I know. She had no right to accuse i think i actually had alcohol poisoning

I dont respond, she hits me up the next day
<Sunday>
Her: Do you feel sick at all? I think ihave the flu
Her: You're the only person i kissed so just curious if you feel sick

I dont respond til the following day
<Monday>
Me: No i'm not sick. I think we just went too hard, How are you feeling today?
Her: Still feel sick. Sucks!
Her: What did you do this weekend?
Me: Went to a festival, spent some time with friends and watched football. You free tonight?
Her: If im feeling better just took nyquil

<Tuesday>
I call her the next day over the phone and she answers the phone "Daddy" and then i proceed to lay into her that what her friend accused me of was completely unacceptable, and i questioned if she was like her friend and dramatic. She agrees and apologies like 4 times, even saying that her friend has a couple of red flags recently even getting kicked out of a bar for fighting with a dude. I tell her i am going to spank her when i see her next, and she says she might actually like it. After i let her know my displeasure i ask her when she's free and she says Saturday, because shes going on a "date" Friday. I tell her that i dont need to hear about any dates and dont care, to which she replies "I've only known you like 5 days". I invite her up north on a trip with me the coming weekend and she tells me to send her pictures when we get off the phone of the place - but i never do this.

After the phone call she send me a picture of her and moving boxes:
Me: I see a nip in that picture
Her: Fuc k off
Her: youre helping me move my couch
ME: Sure for a blow job
Her: Die
Her: Give me my surprise
Me: I'm gonna help you but what do i get in return?
Me: And you dont get your surprise til i see you
Her: ****
Her: Loser
Me: I love when you talk to me dirty
Her: Fking cu nt
Me: Youre only allowed to call me daddy.
Her: Ohh daddy, was our sex good? I was drugged I cant remember
Me: Im never going to let you down from that
Her: <jokes about sounds we made during sex>

We continue texting
Me: you were so fking comfortable
Her: I always am, thats who i am. Youre not special
Me: I mean i guess it could have been your bed
Her: My bed is amazing
Me: You try so hard to be difficult to me, its cute
Me: I want to kiss your skin
Her: Gross, no thanks, i havent shaved since wednesdasy
Me: Jeez ya fk that, straight up guerilla jungle down there
Her: Its bad

We continue texting
Her: Tell Maximus (my dog) that momma misses her
Me: Dora needs to meet Marlie (her dog)
Her: Marlie would eat her like a fried sausage
Me: Marlie loves me
Her: He loves every man, all 160 of them that have met him
Me: Peace

I break all contact when she says that. She then sends me a snapchat a couple minutes later.

<Wednesday>
I dont reply to this snapchat til Wednesday (24 hours later).

<Thursday>
She then replies to my snapchat Thursday morning at 3am saying "I thought you were mad at me". I reply "No why would you say that". She replies with "a smile face emoji".

Its Thursday morning now and i engage her over text
Me: Come over tonight and ill cook us dinner
Her: I have that networking event tonight
Me: What time does it go til
Her: No idea, not putting a time limit on it
Me: Okay when are you free then
Her: When i'm American, which is always
Me: LMK when you figure out your schedule and we can plan something.

That afternoon i go out to lunch with another girl (i've banged) and take a picture of our food (and part of her in the picture) and throw it on instagram. This girl notices it and then sends me a snapchat selfie of her - to which i dont reply.

It's now been almost a week and i haven't heard from her. There were times i was with her where she didn't stop negging me or letting her guard down and i think it comes down to her personality. She is the instagram model type who parties every night and gets every guy to bend the knee. On the two dates we were on she slapped me at least once each night pretty hard in public thinking it was funny, i grabbed her hand and told her that wasnt funny and to stop.

Where do i go from here? I had a great time with her but then also realized with how she treated me and accused me of some really ****ed up **** that i didnt want anything to do with her. Do I hit her up? Why does she go from extremely hot to playing more and more games with me? Our whole interaction was very gamey, other than when her and I were alone and we were being intimate. She would keep referring to me as the perfect guy and how she's crazy about me. Telling me a story about what i remind her of etc. Thanks everyone and sorry for the long read. Do i just let it sit? This girl has ****ed with my head partly because of the challenge she was but also the very very high degree of interest she would show when she let her guard down.

Last edited:

Glassguy

Reaction score
This girl is a feministic wh0re. Red flags everywhere. Twice she was drunk, you didnt bang her. She just wanted the D. She is totally disrespectful in her texts. She would have NEVER heard from me again after a few that she sent you. But hey, I would have banged her and she could enter my frame and not me entering hers.

Where do you go from here?? Is that a rhetorical question?

I am trying to figure out who is crazier....her based upon her actions or you chasing a disrespectful wh0re.

worldknown

Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey Glassguy, Glad you viewed my thread. I got head from her the first night then banged her the second night. Why am i attracted to a crazy chick like this? Mind you while i've been gaming her i've slept with at least one other female and gotten head from another, then gone on another date with another female - so it's not like i am not playing the field.

while she was disrespectful she also is extremely sarcastic

do you think I will hear from her again?

Last edited:

worldknown

Don Juan
Reaction score
Shes not crazy. Dude got his azz handed to him. So many times she was asking him to show that his frame was rock solid. He missed the ques because he cant read.
Can you please explain further Stringpuller? And would it be a mistake for me to reach out to her again before she initiates contact? Thanks

Last edited:

worldknown

Don Juan
Reaction score
No she's not ghetto at all, and surprisingly not great in bed. I've slept with better women without question. The reason i'm interested in her is exactly your prediction stringpuller: i like the challenge/game. When i said she's an Instagram model that was being modest, she's really not. She just posts a lot pictures on Instagram and has a lot of followers but is far from being a model - more like a drunk party girl. Comparatively speaking i would rate her an 8 to 8.5 I've pulled hotter and classier, i also think i am better looking if we are comparing. She would make reference when we are hanging out that she knows by the time she’s 30 her looks are going downhill so she wants something serious, but would only admit this when she’s really drunk.
So we are still Instagram friends but i have muted her story and not read or reacted or watched a single post, meanwhile she has watched a couple of my stories.

The first night we were back at her place we had a really deep moment talking about a dreamcatcher above her bed that motivated her to throw it away, she was in awh of how deep this conversation was.

All this being said, i am honestly feeling pretty down about this because i felt a special connection with her (i knew she felt as well). Go ahead and flame me for that. When she wasn't being overly sarcastic and gamey I liked her. When she pulled that text that said "When I'm free which is always cuz I'm American" is when i decided to pull away all attention and let her know that if she wants to see me again she can play by my rules.

Stringpuller - when you said I missed cues can you elaborate specifically on which cues?
For Amante and Glass - how do you get someone to stop playing games in the future? I tried to maintain frame up until after date #2, but at that point i was both done with the drama: (1) continual game playing, (2)her accusing me of ****, then apologizing later, (3) listening to her friend laugh at a guy who cried over his father passing away.

In relationships in the past with females like this they usually drop the ridiculous banter/gameyness after the first and most definitely second date. I think part of this is due to insecurity on her part and the fact that most guys let her get away with it. When we were hanging out and she acted out I would almost respond/treat her like a child.

Last edited:

derby1

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Why am i attracted to a crazy chick like this?
because you seek external validation, this bitttch knows it......

your about 1 fck away from every disease shes got brewing in her *****, and believe me theres a lot, cause she does the same story to 1 bloke per week

worldknown

Don Juan
Reaction score
OP back when I used to live in San Francisco (the feminist capital of the world) I used to spin plates like her all the time. But I would never start threads about them nor wonder if I would see them again. There was no rhyme or reason to their behavior. These are the type of women that go on 100 dates a year.
These women are good for sex. That’s it. They are background noise otherwise. But you are treating her like a romantic prospect. The abuse is only going to get worse because your boundaries are bending and you seem quick to forgive her for everything.
Once your boundaries bend even a little, you can’t go back. You’ve already shown that you are willing to supplicate.
To me these women are just a revolving door. There are no prospects in the dating scene or online, just cvm dumpsters. She goes on 100 dates a year. I bang 25+ women a year in my rotation. It’s a good deal. I am just as emotionless about slvts as she is as emotionless about me.
Here’s how I handle women like these:
-only use the phone for logistics
-go weeks without ever contacting them
-forget their names
-flake on them for newer prospects
-drunk dial at 2 am on Friday night telling them I’m coming over
-kick them to the curb when they become a problem (something you failed to do)
-ghost without any explanation
See what I mean? You are doing the opposite. I don’t think your frame is strong enough to handle these women. If it was, this thread would not exist.
There was a time when every woman in my life was just as crazy or crazier then your plate.
But I never once started a thread about them or even consciously thought about them on a normal working day.
Admittedly I probably conciously viewed them as subhuman.
My question is why do you seem so obsessed? The answer is scarcity. She’s probably the first crazy/challenging chick you conquered.
You are supposed to use her as a platform to conquer even more chicks. Abundance breeds more abundance.
The man is the constant. The women are revolving. By reading your post, the chick seems to be the masculine constant and you are the latest revolving orbiter.
You can’t fvck crazy chicks and take them seriously, lol.
Hey Storm,
Appreciate you chiming in here. First I want to make it very clear that the reason I went to such lengths to post the details of this interaction with her is so that I CAN LEARN and IMPROVE and BE BETTER - putting myself out there with some vulnerability. Trying to learn and grow here. I think that's why we are all here on this forum, we're not perfect - and yes every once in a while it happens to all of us. If you were to tell me that this has never happened to you I would never trust another word you said. The reason I am laying it all out to you guys is so that you can critique me and help me improve my game (which I very much appreciate by the way).

Telling me my frame isn't strong enough for these women doesn't really help me or provide me with any insight rather it just is demeaning. I think we are all here to help each other. Can you tell me how I should have responded differently in some of those interactions or what I could have done differently? I obviously see room for improvement here and want my frame to be stronger next go around. Do you have suggestions? I would submit to you that my frame was strong all the way through up until the end, where I probably let my guard down too much (trying to preserve the relationship/momentum).

I would also say 99% of the other dates I've been on (probably 2-3x a week) no other girl has been this difficult/unruly/game playing. This girl cusses like a sailor and every guy she introduced me to (who was a friend/orbiter) just thought it was the coolest thing, while i was somewhat repulsed.

I think deep down she's immature and insecure no doubt and yes I can do better (i know this internally) but I think i liked the game, if that makes sense?

Last edited:

worldknown

Don Juan
Reaction score
Everyone here started out as weak OP. If you dont go through the fire you will never admit it yourself.
Agreed 1000% stringpuller. I am not saying i was flawless, obviously if i was i wouldn't be here posting with you all right now. My game wasn't strong enough at the end, so what should i have done differently?

How do you get a girl like this to stop playing games? (usually they stop after the first date)
How do you get her to stop talking down to you? (i just ignored it and/or put it back on her in the beginning)

I was hoping at some point she would come out of her shell and let her guard down.

worldknown

Don Juan
Reaction score
I am telling you the very act of breaking down the behavior of a crazy slvt to the very minute detail is the most beta thing you can do.
Appreciate your response. I am not here to debate with you rather i am looking for your feedback on how you would have responded or how you would improve your frame. Me trying to break it down on a granular level is an attempt to help me understand where exactly in the interaction i could have improved and responded differently -- or not at all.

For example, when she said "He loves every man, he loves all 160 of them that's he's met (referring to her dog". What would you have replied, if anything? I replied to her saying that with a "peace", to which she replied "hahahaha" on her end. My saying "peace" was in my mind a way to establish that i didn't find that funny, rather disgusting.

How do you get a girl like this to stop playing games? (usually they stop after the first date)
How do you get her to stop talking down to you and just communicate like a normal human? (i just ignored it and/or put it back on her in the beginning)

I was hoping at some point she would come out of her shell and let her guard down and act normal but that never happened.

Last edited:

worldknown

Don Juan
Reaction score
Thats all i got. The rest is beta shyt and the increase in her to level to calling you a kunt is a reaction to her wanting the above dominance.

Get my drift?
If you dont get to fck her again. i bet she will spill the beans icf you open her up regardless.

Ive got nexted by women in my past like her that desired this and didnt get it but later on in "friendzoned" convo confessions this shyt comes out. But too late charley because if they are telling you to be dominate. Your not dominate. Lol just saying no hard feelings
So what do you do when she calls you these things? How would you react or not react over text message? Also what do you mean by the "if you don't get to f her again, i bet she will spill the beans you open her up regardless"?

It's a delicate balance acting dominant while at the same time trying to ensure momentum, is it not? I could script my invitations a little better and more direct, rather than "when are you free". But you have to tow that balance when acting dominant while at the same time ensuring that you are conveying interest, no? For example you act dominant but so much so that you never initiate text, the interaction then goes no where.

Last edited:

BeExcellent

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Advice from the old lady (as requested):

This woman is surly. She despises weakness in men, however she is hardened because she has lost her feminine nature through her promiscuity. Everywhere you went she has orbiters. She gives her contact information out right under your nose. Full stop.

Very disrespectful. (grounds for immediate dismissal a la @Glassguy)

She is drunk AND late the first time you meet up with her. Full stop.

Very disrespectful. (This is where you get up and stick her with the bill as you sashay past on your way out.)

You are making the mistake of trying to show her your interest. Stop. Just stop. You can't be nice to women like this, the man eater types. Rather you must see them for what they are (high mileage w h o r e s) and treat them accordingly. This is what the men are trying to tell you. Quit trying to be sweet in any way shape or form to a nasty woman. The way you handle a woman like this is you act MORE NASTY than she is. She doesn't comply? You bounce. Perhaps you give her a single opportunity to correct course, and then you bounce.

She is calling you "Daddy". She wants to be called "Biotch". There is a power dynamic inherent there. See it?

This is not someone you bake cookies and cuddle with.

I have seen women like her around the scene. They are loud mouth party s l u t s who get ridden hard and put up wet. Then they wonder why they can't find someone to date seriously. Worthwhile men cannot take these kind of women seriously. Not ever.

The comment she made about her dog meeting 160 men is eye-opening. She may as well have told you she's a super s l u t with no self worth (because that is what she is).

She has no self respect, she is disrespectful to you, and she expects (requires) you to be utterly disrespectful to her because she has no self respect. Translation: If you try to be nice to her? You're OUT. Why? Because she sees herself as a w h o r e and she needs men to treat her in the same derogtory way in which she sees herself.

The bigger question for you is why are you so fascinated with this particular chick? What inside of you is screwed up such that you want to be nice? Is she a human being? Yes of course. But you are in Captain Save a Ho mode and you don't even see it.

Read what I wrote again. And again.

AttackFormation

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Appreciate your response. I am not here to debate with you rather i am looking for your feedback on how you would have responded or how you would improve your frame. Me trying to break it down on a granular level is an attempt to help me understand where exactly in the interaction i could have improved and responded differently -- or not at all.

For example, when she said "He loves every man, he loves all 160 of them that's he's met (referring to her dog". What would you have replied, if anything? I replied to her saying that with a "peace", to which she replied "hahahaha" on her end. My saying "peace" was in my mind a way to establish that i didn't find that funny, rather disgusting.

How do you get her to stop talking down to you and just communicate like a normal human? (i just ignored it and/or put it back on her in the beginning)

I was hoping at some point she would come out of her shell and let her guard down and act normal but that never happened.
I can't believe what I'm reading.

Earlier on I skipped the OP and was going to write a brief post explaining why, and what you're most likely lacking in yourself to obsess over a woman like this. Now I skim the thread and I see this.

And you claim to be a 31 year old man? responding this way after stormrider's post, where he goes in depth about basically what I was going to say briefly when you posted the thread. I think you are a troll.

Is this just average male mentality?

worldknown

Don Juan
Reaction score
Advice from the old lady (as requested):

This woman is surly. She despises weakness in men, however she is hardened because she has lost her feminine nature through her promiscuity. Everywhere you went she has orbiters. She gives her contact information out right under your nose. Full stop.

Very disrespectful. (grounds for immediate dismissal a la @Glassguy)

She is drunk AND late the first time you meet up with her. Full stop.

Very disrespectful. (This is where you get up and stick her with the bill as you sashay past on your way out.)

You are making the mistake of trying to show her your interest. Stop. Just stop. You can't be nice to women like this, the man eater types. Rather you must see them for what they are (high mileage w h o r e s) and treat them accordingly. This is what the men are trying to tell you. Quit trying to be sweet in any way shape or form to a nasty woman. The way you handle a woman like this is you act MORE NASTY than she is. She doesn't comply? You bounce. Perhaps you give her a single opportunity to correct course, and then you bounce.

She is calling you "Daddy". She wants to be called "Biotch". There is a power dynamic inherent there. See it?

This is not someone you bake cookies and cuddle with.

I have seen women like her around the scene. They are loud mouth party s l u t s who get ridden hard and put up wet. Then they wonder why they can't find someone to date seriously. Worthwhile men cannot take these kind of women seriously. Not ever.

The comment she made about her dog meeting 160 men is eye-opening. She may as well have told you she's a super s l u t with no self worth (because that is what she is).

She has no self respect, she is disrespectful to you, and she expects (requires) you to be utterly disrespectful to her because she has no self respect. Translation: If you try to be nice to her? You're OUT. Why? Because she sees herself as a w h o r e and she needs men to treat her in the same derogtory way in which she sees herself.

The bigger question for you is why are you so fascinated with this particular chick? What inside of you is screwed up such that you want to be nice? Is she a human being? Yes of course. But you are in Captain Save a Ho mode and you don't even see it.

Read what I wrote again. And again.
Love it, thank you and you are 100% right- As are the rest of you. For some reason I am attracted to the crazy ones or the girls that have issues or need to be fixed.

For future game can I get recommendations on how you would respond to these texts or scenarios:
1) When someone starts acting bitchy over text or hurling insults (hard teases). Would you ignore? I think partly i lost attraction because I continued to engage in conversation over text rather than just end the conversation and wait for the next meet up where i could have addressed that behavior there. I've lost a couple of women to poor texting (more likely over texting).

2) Also when she exchanged a contact number with a guy at the bar - should i have just walked away and left? I treated it as a ****-test and was non-reactive to it but looking back you are suggesting that I would walk away when that's happening.

3) When she mentions the 160 other dudes? How would you respond/react/not react?

Also despite passing multiple **** tests they kept coming. I was reading an thread on TRP whereby one poster writes
"Yup. One thing that most guys will miss when they are learning about holding frame, is creating consequences for **** tests/frame tests (like you have done). If you don't nip that **** in the bud, they will constantly test you, because they know they can get away with it, even if you consistently pass. By telling her to leave, you are essentially reversing her **** test. She now has to behave herself to get back to "baseline" with you. Then once she gets back to baseline, she will be less likely to test you, because she already knows there will be serious consequences."

How do you establish these consequences? These are things that much more effectively completed in person rather than text.

In hindsight I was better off not engaging/responding to these texts once they got nasty, do you agree?

Last edited:

derby1

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Love it, thank you and you are 100% right- As are the rest of you. For some reason I am attracted to the crazy ones or the girls that have issues or need to be fixed.

For future game can I get recommendations on how you would respond to these texts or scenarios:
1) When someone starts acting bitchy over text or hurling insults (hard teases). Would you ignore? I think partly i lost attraction because I continued to engage in conversation over text rather than just end the conversation and wait for the next meet up where i could have addressed that behavior there. I've lost a couple of women to poor texting (more likely over texting).

2) Also when she exchanged a contact number with a guy at the bar - should i have just walked away and left? I treated it as a ****-test and was non-reactive to it but looking back you are suggesting that I would walk away when that's happening.

3) When she mentions the 160 other dudes? How would you respond/react/not react?

Also despite passing multiple **** tests they kept coming. I was reading an thread on TRP whereby one poster writes
"Yup. One thing that most guys will miss when they are learning about holding frame, is creating consequences for **** tests/frame tests (like you have done). If you don't nip that **** in the bud, they will constantly test you, because they know they can get away with it, even if you consistently pass. By telling her to leave, you are essentially reversing her **** test. She now has to behave herself to get back to "baseline" with you. Then once she gets back to baseline, she will be less likely to test you, because she already knows there will be serious consequences."

How do you establish these consequences? These are things that much more effectively completed in person rather than text.

In hindsight I was better off not engaging/responding to these texts once they got nasty, do you agree?
Brother you are writing paragraphs about trash,

listen to the SOS band "just be good to me" ......i know its unintentional but you are the woman in the song, the bottom *****

andreihaha

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Personally i like classier woman but might entertain her for game sake because girla like her can chisel your game to a razor sharp point. Don't get greedy though. Don't say i didn't warn you.
Exactly.
What doesn't kill you makes you stronger. But yeah, consider yourself warned. Basic wasted Instagram b1tch.

MachinePT

Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey Glassguy, Glad you viewed my thread. I got head from her the first night then banged her the second night. Why am i attracted to a crazy chick like this? Mind you while i've been gaming her i've slept with at least one other female and gotten head from another, then gone on another date with another female - so it's not like i am not playing the field.

while she was disrespectful she also is extremely sarcastic

do you think I will hear from her again?

Dude ,
You already banged her, you did your job as a man-
It is the women's job to drag someone into relationship.
You DO NOT WANT to have any kind of relationship with such individual.

The kind of games these girls play , hot and cold , feels like a drug, but you wont get much more from it.
Treat he like she is, a cu.m dumpster

MachinePT

Don Juan
Reaction score
From my perspective there is no gaming these women. It’s dismissing them for bad behavior. This is a different frame altogether. This is not a seducer frame. It’s a dominant and masculine man frame.
So spot on ^^

andreihaha

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Man, you're asking for the same advice again and again. But read again, your questions were answered already.
What do you do in all those previously mentioned question? What do you say when she says "blablabla I'm a b1tch"?
You see it as it is: A woman who's not what you want, a woman who doesn't respect your rules.
What do you do? You drop her. She doesn't fit your standards. Period.
You inherently know you can't change someone, only yourself. So don't try to change her. She will either hit rock bottom and get herself out of it alone or she will die as an old lonely drunk cat lady.
I'd watch her with pitty also, I understand it. But you can't save her if she doesn't want to be saved.
You can tell her what you think about her, ask her what the fk happened to her that she ended up in this situation, ask her if she wants to continue living like an actual b1tch(female dog that gets fked by everyone without a purpuse in life). But I doubt it would make a change.

worldknown

Don Juan
Reaction score
Update:
Haven’t talked to her in a month nor heard from her. I didn’t remove her off social media rather just ignored every story, meanwhile the past week or two she’s started viewing my stories on IG

So yesterday is the update I ran into her at an industry golf event yesterday and we bantered back and forth the whole time drinking. I play it cool and nonchalant nonreactive (it was either this or don’t talk to her and ignore her which could be perceived as reactive and or awkward). She telling her friends about our story and how we met. Kept buying me drinks (I bought zero for her). Most of the talking we had was banter back and forth but in the beginning she said I should meet her dad because we would get a long. She saw me flirting with multiple girls and would try and call my name when I was mid convo with them but I ignored her. she would tease me telling me she ghosted me then later she said I ghosted her. At one point she invited me to play golf with her after this event but we just kind of parted ways and I left the event without telling goodbye.

Fast forward to today, I text her:
Me: you should have told me to wear sunscreen
Her: she replies sending two videos she recorded of me swinging the golf club teasing me
Me: I reply with “whose that”
Her: “some weird dude”

So far I haven’t responded to that. Game plan is I want to see her sometime this week. What’s the best way to attack this? There’s two trains of thought I have here:
1) send her a last response and say “So weird. I want to see you this week. I’ll be in touch”
or
2) don’t respond to her last text and then hit her up on Monday for a “Let’s grab a drink Tuesday or Wednesday after work”

your thoughts ladies and gents?

Last edited: