Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Critique my opener for moving targets

thechosenone2190

Don Juan
Reaction score
If anyone has a better opener for moving targets (HBs walking by you to some destination), please feel free to share. Most quality HBs I see during the day are always walking somewhere and on the move, so it's one of the biggest challenges I have.

Me: Hey, do you know where [insert random place here] is?
HB: Blah blah
Me: Ok, to be honest, the real reason why i stopped you was because I thought you were really cute and just wanted to say hi.

Two things can happen as a result:

A) If HB responds well by giggling or saying "aww" (i hope she doesnt say "aww" because then i just got friendzoned right? lol), I continue with "so what's your name?... nice to meet you, I'm __. Where are you from? etc", keep conversation going for at least 5 minutes, and number close with "i gotta get going. let me give you a call sometime. what's your phone number?" and smile and hold smile until she responds

B) If HB doesn't respond well and there's an awkward silence or w/e, I reply with "Is it a crime for me to stop you in your tracks because i found you attractive? should i be sentenced to life in prison for that? lol"

Darth

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Last edited:

ALPHAROMEO

Banned
Reaction score
sucking

based on experience your approach sucks

you never say to a chick right off the bat that u find he attractive she ll blow off u off rightaway

eveything must be done under the radar

check out my past threads about indirect approach

horaholic

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
ALPHAROMEO said:
based on experience your approach sucks

you never say to a chick right off the bat that u find he attractive she ll blow off u off rightaway

eveything must be done under the radar

check out my past threads about indirect approach
Bullshyt, bullshyt, bullshyt, bullshyt.

Thats ok. Its direct, and to the point. 50/50 chance of going good. Its definitely better than doing nothing. Field test ten of those, and report back, soldier.

nismo-4

Reaction score
From New Orleans, Louisiana to Atlanta, Georgia!!!
What judge nismo sees is a person trying. Of course moving targets are just a 50/50 chance of success with those lines. Keep at it!

Case closed.

Dee-Zy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
blueline said:
If the girl doesn't respond well, you take it in stride and shut up. Just walk away.

Look at this:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3kA1-BI5V5A
Who is Paul Janka?

Although he got the number very easily, I wouldn't be surprised if the girl flakes, not enough rapport.

Good for him though, especially if it works. That girl is HOT!!!