Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Critique my myspace profile

Rebound Material

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
sparky0000 said:
MY REVIEW...LISTEN UP!
and teach Rebound Material that not all black dudes are down with the EaZy E.
*forgot to respond to this part*

Yea, you should really get an award for stating the obvious. What makes you think Im trying to gain the faovr of black people. Like I posted earlier, I didnt make my myspace so that it can be a dating tool and especially not to impress anyone.

i am me

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
lil ****y aint ya? (talkin bout the 1st myspace)

sparky0000

Banned
Reaction score
Rebound...You just don't get it. I would have zero interest in meeting you. I am sure most people (male or female) feel the same exact way. Why? Simply because you act like practically 80% of the suburban non-black boys in America. You live in a boring suburban community. There is nothing to do. So, you emulate the one group that seems to be getting something out of life. The one group that seems to be living life on the edge. That group happens to be black thugs who end up in prison or dead.

Tell me...Why would anyone want to meet a Chinese dude that is like everyone else around them? You should try and distance yourself from the pack. This entire forum is filled with people who just don't get it. The secret is to be unique. That is the key. Be who you are. Love the haters. Love the fact that your old friends think that you are no longer "cool".

If I was your typical spoiled, chunky American girl I would want a guy who was either worth about $10 million...OR...who was something that didn't remind me of my boring life. Last time I checked, BET and ESPN were the prefered stations among boring suburban American boys.

One last time...DIFFERENT IS SEXY.

greenlake

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
hey jose25points, i didn't know u're black, i thought u're hispanic hahah sorry. anyway u look like a kool guy to hang out with. and one more thing. u need to update ur journaL!

LA_Chico

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
yo bros, PM me for my Myspace, cuz man, people always be after me down here in Hollywood

Heyjose25points

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Its all good greenlake. haha. Yea, this week didn't go as planned...yet again...i couldn't complete Week 4 fully...but thats fine. When I return to school, i'm gonna complete it! But back home, i'm gonna do online game so I aint fully rusty.

greenlake

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
so how is online game? it seem kinda hard since she can't see ur expression or hear the voice tone.

LouBrication

Don Juan
Reaction score
hmmm... i never used myspace as a dating tool either... i'm the artsy type so my page is pretty fancy... but i'm not sure how having a nice page will really help land girls though... that's all about how you talk to the girls, right? it doesnt really matter what you put on your myspace... anyway... here... http://www.myspace.com/loubrication

Cod3r

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I find it seriously great that you crop females pictures out to show your smiling face, seriously if I was a woman.. I'd fvck you just for that

I like the style, its awesome... ur clothes in the picture where it says (''insert face here'') I'm LOVING that... wat do u have on ?? I see the jacket, but if you can remember... that's something I'd wear... really pimpin

-Cod3r

azanon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
TheChicGeek said:
One small thing. If you are 5'11", trust me, you are 6'0", but other than that great.
Nice tip! Congratulations for growing me an inch instantly.