Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Critique My Appearance

idiot_boyfriend

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I find it odd that I look differently in pictures than I do in the mirror. I took these pictures today and, thanks to irfanview.com, I uploaded these onto a host website.

Anyway, I'd love to hear what you guys think I can do to improve my looks, and if need be, I'll get more pics.

I look young, but I am 17.

By the way, this is the first time I'm posting my pics online.... thus, I'm a little nervous. Oh well, SoSuave.com is the site that just keeps on giving.

http://img98.exs.cx/img98/4964/p10100062ko.png
http://img98.exs.cx/img98/8937/p10100037dn.png
http://img98.exs.cx/img98/1789/p10100022mc.png
Just me fùcking around in class with a yamaka.... :D
http://img21.exs.cx/img21/9379/anthonyjew7vg.jpg

Engetsu

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
By the way I'm kidding. Clear up your acne, hit the gym, get haircut, change wardrobes, and do something about your skin... it's yellow (and this isn't a joke...) like if you were sick or very very tired.

Vincent

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You do look young, thats cause of your face.

What you need to do is go on a diet. That will cuase you to lose body fat, which will cause you to lose weight from your face.

Here, I'll show you some before and after picture of me.

Taken June 04:
Me

Taken August 04:
Me(20 pounts and 3 months later)

Do a good calorie cutting diet, hit the gym and do something about the acne.

idiot_boyfriend

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Engetsu,

You're lucky DJ's have a sense of humor.... :D :D

Yeah, I started working out about a week ago, I'm using this Neutrogena soap that's working quite well, and my skin.....well, let's just say, it doesn't tan; at all!! I've gotten sunburned on my face, many times before, but it just turns back to yellow/white.

Vincent,

Awesome transformation, dude.

I'm going on a diet, but it's diet to gain weight. I'm guessing you think I look chubby, which I do in my cheeks. Here's the odd thing.... I'm skinny as hell. If I went on a diet, I would be like 5'6", 110 lbs (I'm 117 right about now). Now THAT'S scary.

Vincent

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by idiot_boyfriend
Engetsu,
I'm going on a diet, but it's diet to gain weight. I'm guessing you think I look chubby, which I do in my cheeks. Here's the odd thing.... I'm skinny as hell. If I went on a diet, I would be like 5'6", 110 lbs (I'm 117 right about now). Now THAT'S scary.
Do Diesels cutting diet for a while, It'll build muscle and cut down on your body fat. Trust me, although you think you're skinny, you can always lose more.

Bilogomja

Don Juan
Reaction score
I think you look fine man, it's just that you look depressed or something. Seriously, if you didn't look down youd look cool.

m4a1

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
What's with all those topics asking for make-overs?? Is this queen eye for the straight guy? seriously..... Get your OWN style, do what ever YOU think looks good, it's the only way you'll feel comfortable about YOURSELF and feel like YOURSELF.

idiot_boyfriend

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Vincent,

Well, it couldn't hurt. I'll give it a shot.... I'll get back to you in a few weeks.

Thanks.

Interpol,

I have shìtloads of gray hair. Um, is that defined? :D

Bilogomja,

Oh, you mean I look depressed. Heh, nah.... I'm just tired as hell: last day of school is on Tuesday.

m4a1,

Have you watched "Queer Eye for the Straight Guy"?? They actually have a lot of good tips. http://www.bravotv.com/Queer_Eye_for_the_Straight_Guy/Hints_&_Tips/Grooming/152.shtml Just browse this entire section....

By the way, I just realized what your sn meant....

Vincent

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by m4a1
What's with all those topics asking for make-overs?? Is this queen eye for the straight guy? seriously..... Get your OWN style, do what ever YOU think looks good, it's the only way you'll feel comfortable about YOURSELF and feel like YOURSELF.
I've seen people that don't concern themselves with looking good to other people standards. And it doesn't.

m4a1

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
idiot_boyfriend, Vincent,

Don't get what I said the wrong way, my point is, most of the stuff you can do with yourself is obvious, you have a few pimples, get rid of them, a new hair style never hurts (for anyone - never stick with 1 style), clothing style, etc.. You also look depressed in those pics, did you need a bunch of guys to tell you that?

Style depends on your life-style and your personality, I can't see that in your picture, so I can't recommend what you should or shouldn't wear.

Yeah "queer eye for the straight guy" is alright, I ain't homophobic or insecure, so it's all good, I just said it for the lack of a better analogy...

B9

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
much as one can appreciate wanting to change onself, I am beginning to think threads like these are very much counterproductive, because they focus on the end product.

The point is not to make you a more attractive person or anything of the sort. The point is for you to acquire the skills to enable you to do all these things. You have to approach this from a skillbuilding mindset rather than an end product mindset.

That means thinking for yourself and learning to ask yourself the right questions (I cannot stress the importance of training yourself to ask the right questions - that is a skill that will help in ALL aspects of life) for appraching the issue.

WORKEROUTER

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Vincent
You do look young, thats cause of your face.

What you need to do is go on a diet. That will cuase you to lose body fat, which will cause you to lose weight from your face.

Here, I'll show you some before and after picture of me.

Taken June 04:
Me

Taken August 04:
Me(20 pounts and 3 months later)

Do a good calorie cutting diet, hit the gym and do something about the acne.

Go on a diet? That's one stupid idea.

If anything, he needs to hit the gym first, BULK until he's gained 15-20 lbs, and THEN cut up. The whole process would take around a year.

Blue Phoenix

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by WORKEROUTER

If anything, he needs to hit the gym first, BULK until he's gained 15-20 lbs, and THEN cut up. The whole process would take around a year.
A year??? Gosh that's too much time! But once he gets big and what happens if he decides to give up bulking up? Will he go back to the old skinny way?

If so, you mean that working out is forever! :eek:

Vincent

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by WORKEROUTER

Read Diesels cutting guide before posting again. Thank you.

Phoenix_of_the_ashes

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I dont wanna give you any fashion tips or stuff because Im **** at it, but for some reason you look a little unhealthy and I know that that lowers your chances with ladies.
Maybe drink more water, check your diet or get more sleep.

WORKEROUTER

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Vincent
Read Diesels cutting guide before posting again. Thank you.
Bulking comes before cutting, especially if you're already thin.

tibbetts

Banned
Reaction score
Asians have a hard time bulking up, so I wouldn't recommend it. Take some MMA classes or shadow box with 20 pound Dumbells. That's what i do.

idiot_boyfriend

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Thank you all for your advice/opinions. I didn't ask my friends to help with my appearance because I'm very sure they would be biased.

Happy Holidays.