Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Credit cards like Amex, rewards points, anyone take advantage of that?

RedPill

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Throttle said:
$220 roundtrip, actually, on Northwest. i assumed you're headed home at some point.
Detroit and Minneapolis are both Northwest hubs, therefore cheap tickets between them.

Throttle

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
RedPill said:
Detroit and Minneapolis are both Northwest hubs, therefore cheap tickets between them.
exactly.

for cheap domestic tickets I always use Farecast.com to find 'em, then book with the airline itself online. Also, if I know that one endpoint is a Southwest hub, I check them too, since they don't usually show up in aggregators (for example, I fly into BWI fairly often).

unfortunately I don't know jack about international flights -- the price has always kept me out of that market.

Throttle

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
BTW--my best guess would be to use orbitz.com, and if it's a single carrier flight, book with the airline itself. I found Northwest flights with 1 stop in Amsterdam for about $1k, but it would depend on travel dates & where you need to land in Finland (I guessed Helsinki). FYI, my understanding is that fares to Europe peak during the summer and crash during the winter--given Scandanavian winters, I'd guess the effect is even more pronounced :D

Oxide

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
****. Anyone got a private plane I can use? I promise you many swedish girls in return.