"The Coffee Shop Girl You Never Spoke To"

You've replayed it a hundred times. She stood three feet away, scrolling her phone. You had an opening. You composed the perfect line — after she was gone.

For all you know, she's married now. To some guy who said something. Anything.

Openers are cheap. Almost any sentence works when it's delivered within three seconds. The expensive part is the standing there, drafting and deleting, while the window quietly closes.

The "22 Rules" stripped out my hesitation. What to open with, how to keep it alive, and the one habit that costs guys more women than anything else: waiting for perfect.

Read more...

Credibility of this site...

Joined
May 28, 2003
Messages
1,519
Reaction score
2
Age
40
Location
Nodferatu's Lair
Anyone gotten laid more often or been overall happier because of doing what the tips say??

I'm just wondering....
 

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

killerasp

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 7, 2002
Messages
898
Reaction score
0
Age
44
Just to give you my life story:

I was what you call a computer geek. I came into college not being able to talk to girls, i couldnt even talk to the ugly ones without getting nervous. I had never kissed a girl or even been on a date.

My junior year came and enough was enough. I found this site and read as much as i possibly could absorb. It took me about a year to get things rolling but right now its been the best time of my life. Ive gotten more numbers from women in the last year then all of my life combined. Not to brag, but of the women that i made friends with all pretty much cant get enough of me. They always want to be around me at all times. Its gotten to the point where i can get them to ditch their girlfriends to come hang out wtih me. Ive only been dating since last august, although not for a long time im am still learning. Ive dated about 8 different women during that time and have had sex with 3 of them. Although i have not had a long term relationship with anytime..i am at the point in my life where i dont seek it, but eventually i will.

I for one am proof that if you want it bad enough and will work for it..with time...you too can achieve greatness.
 

Lionheart

Master Don Juan
Joined
Feb 3, 2001
Messages
738
Reaction score
0
Age
44
Location
Nottingham, England.
Absolutely.

While it sounds a little cliche, I have done the Pook "Came looking for Love and Discovered Life" thing.

While it hasn't helped me that much with women, but that's more my own fault, having been too lazy and poor to do physical self-improvement it's defintely changed my life for the better. It's made me far more ambitious and helped me realise that there is a better life out there, all you have to do is want it - and then go and get it!

Before Sosuave I was a low confidence Computer geek who couldn't get laid in a brothel with some serious social problems.

Now I'm a much more confident, talented and successful individual...still can't get laid though ;)

This summer I finish university and will finally have some money and some time, so back into the gym thing to put the physical improvements into place, I already have a cool enough personality and am interesting enough to get laid, now I need to take some time to improve myself physically.

Lionheart.
 

killerasp

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 7, 2002
Messages
898
Reaction score
0
Age
44
once you shed the pounds and put on muscle..youre confidence will shoot through the roof. When i lost like 50 lbs and gained some muscle..girls were very much more attentive to me. No matter what..you will look more attractive when the pounds come off and you start to look more chiseled.
 

One on One

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jan 7, 2003
Messages
1,172
Reaction score
3
Location
Omnipresent
I've definitely gotten happier, but there is a ton of crap on here. Here are my suggestions:

- Read and re-read posts by Senor Fingers and Mr. Fingers. This guy will turn you into an outgoing person if you believe what he is saying. He will bring you out of your shell and you'll become a happier and more appealing person because of it. All the techniques and what not are good too, but his posts will give you the mindset you need.

- Read Pook and Anti-Dump. These guys will help you understand why you should be the prize and how one should choose girls.

If you read those three authors and believe in what they are saying and adopt it as a mindset, you will be successful.

Beyond that, everyone has their own little issues and that's why I keep coming back. When a thought pops into your head, just go ahead and use the search function and find your answer. The above 3 authors have helped me the most, but many others have helped me in my life. Str8Up helped me find a career I might like. Diesel helped me find a great workout routine and how to bulk up. Julian has helped me with style and skin care. I'm better physically, mentally, socially, etc. because of these forums so, yes, it does help if you know where to look.
 

"She Made Her Decision Before You Finished Your Sentence"

Three seconds. That's how long it took. Your shoes. Your posture. The way you held your drink. Whether you looked at the floor or looked at her.

She already filed you away. Interesting. Boring. Safe. Bold. Before you even opened your mouth.

Everything you say after that is just her confirming what she already decided.

So stop rehearsing lines. Fix the first three seconds. Stand tall. Look up. Smile like you mean it. Walk like you belong wherever you're standing.

The words come later. The impression comes first.

Read more...

aBAzLLnA

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 21, 2002
Messages
736
Reaction score
0
Oh, the site is excellent, and yeah i've been a helluva lot more happier. I think the site is primarily focused on increasing the confidence of an individual. Finding out that women are humans too, and the fears of approaching and being rejected are all mind games.

The confidence tech's here I must say were very useful for me, but i've stopped reading most of the stuff here all together. There's only so much new material to come up with before you end up recycling old trash (or gold).

Well, my advice is to read some confidence posts and boost that up. Once you feel comfortable with yourself, i would say just go trial and error, find what works for you. Then come back and check out other tech's that have worked for others.

It's all about having fun. :)
~ivan
 

killerasp

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 7, 2002
Messages
898
Reaction score
0
Age
44
i think the best advice i could ever offer is that once you have read the material and have absorbed it..take it into the real world. You will begin to realize what works and what doesnt. Once you start doing thse things in real life..your experince will shoot through the roof. I havent used this site in the last 3-4 months because ive been doing all the things ive only read about on the site. applying the things you read about C&F, kino, etc, etc..you see that it really works.
 

DJ Alejandro

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Nov 16, 2001
Messages
494
Reaction score
0
Age
40
Location
Southern Philippines
of course! im enjoying life now 300% better than the time when i haven't applied this philosophy in my life.

i guess im a living witness to this.
 

ToP DoN

Banned
Joined
Aug 25, 2003
Messages
180
Reaction score
0
Age
48
Location
San Francisco
saved me a lot of hearth ache

in regards to how to treat a girl and how to keep one.
 

Cloud-uk

Master Don Juan
Joined
Feb 1, 2003
Messages
699
Reaction score
1
Age
39
Location
SE England/ York
I'm not going to bore you with the details, but my life basically started when I found this site, it got me off my ass- before I just existed, now I live. It's that simple. Screw getting more *****, this site changed my life, and I'm not one for being dramatic.
 

“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

Skel

Master Don Juan
Joined
Nov 5, 2003
Messages
1,721
Reaction score
10
This is a great resource not only for learning how to better interact with the opposite sex but gives something much more valuable. This is a place that you can learn more about yourself and what you are really made of. Most guys come here to learn how to pick up women. With time and dedication they leave here with self confidence, self esteem and a feeling of self worth.

I realized just how much of a waste my life was. I was un-motived in my ways and my life was basically sitting still. Not only did I learn that I could talk to women with ease but I have applied this to other things in my life. I found that I could do what I want when I wanted and nothing could stop me but my own self. I dont give 100% credit to this website but this was the first stepping stone so to speak. I went out, got rid of my ****ty job that I thought would be mine for the rest of my life, got into college(again), and am now making a ****load of cash. Im only 27 years old and OWN my own house.( I come from the projects so this is a big deal for me) . I made tons and tons of female friends, some more than friends :) and not only female but male friends as well. Im totally un afraid of anything that life spits at me because now I know that I can deal with ANYTHING and come out on top.

Anyways, it doesent come easy. You know the old saying "you get out of life what you put into it". Well its true and the same goes for this website.
 

So pimp its scary

Master Don Juan
Joined
Mar 9, 2003
Messages
1,677
Reaction score
3
Age
44
Location
In the C-A-N-A-D-A-Eh!
The site is absolutely credible... The problem is that you must first use what is here, and not just learn what you were / are doing wrong. Next, you gotta get rid of those bad habits that helped you be so AFC... this is the hard part, and replace them with the habits that will turn you to the shining example of a DJ that you are meant to be.

Here is my situation :

I was Uber Afc, then I found this site, out of desperation of what to do. Then I started changing my outlooks, and after 2 months I went out for my first night as a new man... I got 7 numbers that night (which was more then I had got in the past YEAR before finding the site).

Now, after all that I'd absorbed, I have a new outlook on everything, a gf that is completely in love with me. I own a house, and will soon be buying a second one to rent out.

Do I get laid more? It's all with the same woman, but 1000times more sex for me ;).
 

DJ Alejandro

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Nov 16, 2001
Messages
494
Reaction score
0
Age
40
Location
Southern Philippines
take it this way. back then i simply lived my life. that 'life' was hardly a life at all. but now i EXIST. iv never been happier. :p
 

Hot Ice

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 1, 2002
Messages
1,667
Reaction score
3
Location
Finland
Yeah. My thanks to sosuave.com.
Opened my eyes...

I wasn't that AFC before I found this, but this has definetely helped to chance how I view things.
 

Master Homer

Don Juan
Joined
Mar 18, 2004
Messages
151
Reaction score
0
Location
West Palm Beach, FL
Alot of the **** in the site WORKS. I'm telling you, just try it. Just don't believe everything everyone says, and if something is just way to akward for you, don't do it. You don't need to be a DJ to get a girl. But I'll tell you it helps. Alot. :p
 

"Stop Asking Your Friends What to Text Her"

Your buddy Dave has been single for three years and thinks "hey u up" is a valid strategy. Your other buddy Mike just got dumped and told you to "just be yourself."

You showed them her text. You asked them to decode the emoji. You drafted four responses and sent the screenshot to the group chat for a vote.

She's been waiting forty minutes.

Put the phone down. Stop crowdsourcing your love life. Type something that sounds like you. Hit send. Then go do literally anything else with your evening.

Read more...

DJoneday

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Sep 7, 2002
Messages
481
Reaction score
0
Age
39
Before this site I would build computers and play online games all day long, and only talk about those. I hadn't even kissed a girl before. One day someone from an online game hacking forum I was part of sent me this site (He had just skimmed through it, and never came back after that), I read through it and made some life changes.

Now, about a year later, I'm a thousand times happier, and I have a cheerleader girlfriend...my cell phone is almost always ringing with someone wanting to chill, and life is just overall better.
 
Top