"I just moved here from Florida."

That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?

She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."

She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.

I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.

Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.

Read more...

Creative Date IDEAS

glowstix

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Feb 22, 2002
Messages
271
Reaction score
2
well you read the subject lets hear them guys and gals.....

I wanna hear your most creative date ideas and where you are all bringing your ladies for the big day on saturday...

No blah stuff good creative and unique ideas.....
 

"You'll Never Feel READY to Walk Over"

Next Monday you'll feel more confident. After the gym you'll feel more confident. After one more drink you'll feel more confident. After you get a better haircut, a better jacket, a better job.

You've been "getting ready" for two years.

She's standing ten feet away right now. She'll be gone in four minutes. No amount of preparation will manufacture the courage that only comes from moving your feet.

Walk over. Stumble through the first sentence. Let it be clumsy. Let it be imperfect. You will feel more alive in those ten seconds than you have all month.

Read more...

Sex0r

Don Juan
Joined
Feb 2, 2004
Messages
61
Reaction score
0
Age
41
Location
Romania (please check my post in A.E. for info abo
Where do you live? I'll post when i know aka...clubs/lakes/beaches/ocean/great hangout spots around where u liv?
 

glowstix

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Feb 22, 2002
Messages
271
Reaction score
2
good ol boston, massachusetts
 

nan3109

Master Don Juan
Joined
May 7, 2003
Messages
511
Reaction score
0
Age
41
WHOA, what an original post!
 
Top