Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Creating Triangles and then Desire...

Like this?

• Liked it

Votes: 1 16.7%
  • Eh, not so much

Votes: 2 33.3%
  • Something I might try

Votes: 1 16.7%
  • I've done this already and it works

Votes: 2 33.3%

• Total voters

The DomMega

Don Juan
Reaction score
Here's one of my articles I wrote a little while back. I figured I'd let some of you check it out and see what you thought. No complaints thus far but everyone's different. Enjoy...

Creating Triangles and then Desire...

Few men realize the powers they never utilize, and for good reason. One of my favorite tactics in my seduction arsenal has always been creating desire. You see depending on where I am and what’s taking place, I can usually create this feeling somehow. Remember, players are resourceful, but in all honesty I usually always plan ahead. I keep the company of some very beautiful women. Whether we’re just friends or something else is irrelevant. The point is, if I’m going to some type of social gathering for the evening, and I believe there to be some new leads there, I bring my girls with me. I’m sure every guy reading this can relate to what I’m saying.

Have you ever gone out somewhere with a girl you were dating or a girlfriend perhaps, and realized how many other women were checking you out? I’m sure you have. This is a very common occurrence when you’re out and about the city with a member of the fairer sex. And this doesn’t apply just to women; this applies to men also. I know if I see a gorgeous woman with a guy or two, it tells me that she’s very desirable, very likable, and obviously fun to be with. It triggers something in my mind to where I want to take her away from them for a little bit, mack a little bit, and see what she’s all about. And I’m usually never wrong. These girls are fun, these girls are likable, and very enjoyable for me to be around. Groups of guys don’t typically hang out with bratty, snobby women. It’s a buzzkill and a turnoff.

So its not just coincidence, it’s a human emotion that we all have. So lets switch back to you, the male. Now something I’ve been doing for years is not going out with just one girl, but I try to have no less than 2 or 3 with me when going to a spot I know more women will be. Now this isn’t to say that I won’t bring a homey along for the ride, I’ve always got at least one with me as well. I support the whole wingman phenomenon. But having more girls than guys in your entourage is often necessity. It very much adds to another women’s desire for you. If you’ve got all these women with you, laughing, smiling, while you're teasing them in public, you are sending out an aura to every woman in that room. And the aura is, “This guy’s really fun! He’s having a great time, the women he’s with like spending time with him, and he seems very funny!” And that’s the truth. Plus, to make that work even more to your advantage, some of those women in that bar, club, lounge, or wherever you are, are going to think you’re possibly seeing one of those girls you’re with. (And who knows, you might be) And nothing sparks the chase in some women like a good old game of “Steal the Boyfriend!”

So now, you’ve got the entourage you strolled in with, laughing having a great time, plus every other possible lead in that room eyeballing you down. It’s actually a pretty great feeling, and if you haven’t actually set this up yet, I recommend you do so. Usually once you’re at this point and you’re kind of just walking around the room alone and what not, all you really have to do is smile and say hi to some lucky lady around you. But make sure they’re making eye contact with you, along with studying them a little bit before your approach. Stack up enough evidence to merit the “Hi” or “Hello” to save you from any untimely embarrassment. Also, make sure you’re smiling and/or laughing a good portion of the time they see you. Laughter is such a big part of seduction. Women love a guy who can make them laugh. When you’re out with the opposite sex, making them laugh is what makes the night fun and shows you can have a good time with them anytime.

This is a great evening for the guy who’s not so shy. In a role like this you want to be a dominant male. Not an alpha-dominant male, that’s usually not necessary anyway, but you’re going to need to be down for yours and not care what anyone’s thinking about you. At best, one or two jack and cokes should get you to this point if you’re having trouble. And there’s nothing wrong with just turning your head while your laughing and making direct eye contact with any female already looking. And then use some form of body language to acknowledge that you see her and are smiling back. (A head nod, an eyebrow, a quick neck bow, whatever) Then turn your head immediately away and go back to what you were doing. You’ve just created another possible lead. But play the role as far as you can play it. If she smiles back at you, count how many times. By the 3rd or 4th time if you haven’t done anything, she’ll believe at this point you’re uninterested. She will then proceed to blow you off. And for good reason, now you’re just ignoring her. So don’t do that, do your best to observe everything happening, along with any and all signals you’re receiving.

So I’ll start to wrap this up now. The whole point of this exercise is to use the people you’re with to create a cosmic feeling of desire from all the other women in the room. (Or men if you’re female) Doing the little things like laughing while making eye contact with someone usually helps establish which leads are more down to be on your team than others. The smiling and seductive looks you portray subconsciously to others also help create this feeling. When you’ve stacked enough evidence on a few femmes in the room, you can then just take your pick as to which you want to mack on first. But by all means, you need to talk to more than one. Remember what I said in my other articles, the purpose of spitting game in a situation like this is to narrow down which leads you want to close with by the end of the night. I always start the conversation off innocent and use patterning or fluff talk to move it to the desired subject of my choosing. But by all means do what you feel is best appropriate for the current situation.

This technique is very powerful if used correctly, and can conclude with astounding results by the night’s end. Best of luck, and may the game be with you.

SELF-MASTERY

Banned
Reaction score
Have you read the art of seduction???

SELF-MASTERY

Banned
Reaction score
have you checkked out his forum. its really lame full of middle age ppl chasing married ppl. His books are good, but the ppl who get to deep go over board

The DomMega

Don Juan
Reaction score
I had no idea he even had forums. I'm definitely a fan of his work but I've yet to seek him out online or anything. Didn't think I'd really find anything.