Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Creating mystery caused by being shy

Boricua_33015

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I think my natural shyness is making me mysterious to some girls. Lately I have talked to some girls in my classes once or twice, not really trying to mack them but talking about classwork or commenting on the environment and whats happening in our surroundings, but I would use my seductive tone of voice and and be ****y and funny.

The talks werent actual conversations, I was just commenting on things going on in the classroom, being a little ****y and funny, being a lil playful because I can be spontaneous with the things I say and have people laughing. But I dont overdo it. Im not really trying to be a joker. If I just think something is funny and I think other people would find it funny, I would say it. The girls would get noticeably excited and play along or just comment on what I said. My shyness then kicks in and I stop being so playful and then I would stay quiet for some time when im doing my work.

After soem time I would talk to a girl in the class, maybe one of the ones that played along with me and have a little conversation with her. When I mean LITTLE I mean LITTLE. Because I would start off confident in the beginning of the conversation but after a couple lines I just cant do it anymore, my shyness kicks in and I get nervous, my mind cant think of anymore things to say, and I just try to end the conversation soon and fast. Then I just refrain from talking to her again at least for the rest of the class period and talk with other people in the class, being ****y and funny and maybe also speaking loudly enough so some girls around me would hear me, being funny and theyd laugh or at least make a face because they hear me.

Is it a good sign if I actually capture a girls interest when Im talking to other people, that she overhears what I am saying in my conversations with other people and then look at me and give me a smile or laugh?

Sometimes when I would tell someone a story, I would make it very interesting, by being funny and describing things in an exaggerated way but light and funny, sometimes twisting the story if I have too sometimes but I dont make it obvious. Sometimes people around in the class who have nothing better to do then to stare off into space or maybe doing something, I would capture their interest and they would listen to me. IS THIS SOMETHING GOOD OR DOES THAT HAPPEN TO EVERYONE?

So now some of the girls in my class have given me some reasons why I think they are at least interested in me in some way. I think the social status I have built up in the classes just recently have helped me. Im not sure if the reasons that the girls are interested are legit though but I assume that they are anyways just so I can be keep a confident mind.

I think a major factor of the attraction going on (if there is any) is that I am just naturally shy. The shyness kicked in right in the middle of the first conversation I tried to have with these girls. I start off being interesting and then I quickly end everything leaving her (I think) wanting more. Then thats it. I cant make another conversation because I broke rapport and now Im all nervous and I cant think of anything else to talk about.

One thing I cant bring myself to do is actually MAKE CONVERSATION with these girls. I really have nothing to talk about with them. I only know how to create rapport by pacing with the surrounding environment. I dont know if its my shyness or what, but I cant do it. I dont know what to say though to start the conversations. I dont know what to talk about. If I talk to the girls and find out information and stuff about their personal life theyll know Im hitting on them. What the hell do I do??

Matt Rogers

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I am not sure. Shyness does involve some positive aspects (such as not demonstrating ******d desperation, not giving too much away about yourself, and being better less likely to bore people by talking all the time), however this is usually outweighed by the negative consequences (not approaching people, avoiding eye contact, being reticent and the anxiety that it causes).

I would work on reducing your shyness, through just talking to people, taking risks, focusing on others rather than yourself and making an effort to be more outgoing. However keep that quiet side to you, and use it to your advantage.

Once you have overcome shyness you will be in a better position than the loudmouths who do not have anything worthwhile to say. You on the other hand, will be sociable, and while quiet, when you speak everyone will listen.

I would also suggest that you focus on learning to listen, as that is another example of a strength of shy people. Continue to make witty comments on what people say, paraphrase back what they say, and ask deep questions.

Boricua_33015

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
i dont avoid eye contact. I dont show that I am shy. I think I know how to act calm and confident, I never seen myself on film or anything, but I think I dont send any nervous vibes. If anything, I think girls probably think I look at them too much (no girls have mentioned it to me) but everytime I get a chance to make some eye contact with an attractive girl I would look deeply into their eyes while picturing sucking my **** with a passionat look on their face (im serious), and sometimes it gets them smiling and I would smile at them. Conversations is my problem. Not eye contact.

Boricua_33015

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
i go to braddock senior high. why what skool do u go to?

Exiled

Reaction score
Originally posted by Boricua_33015
i dont avoid eye contact. I dont show that I am shy. I think I know how to act calm and confident, I never seen myself on film or anything, but I think I dont send any nervous vibes. If anything, I think girls probably think I look at them too much (no girls have mentioned it to me) but everytime I get a chance to make some eye contact with an attractive girl I would look deeply into their eyes while picturing sucking my **** with a passionat look on their face (im serious), and sometimes it gets them smiling and I would smile at them. Conversations is my problem. Not eye contact.
Several things ur already doing good.

Be smooth (bodylanguage etc) Don't talk too much. They can talk alot with their female friends and friends etc.
Do what u just said. Being silent, mysterious. And the times that u talk with them, be mysterious, interesting, little bit ****y/funny. with a Cold-blood face.

this works perfectly because it fully works on their instincts. Their Your attraction level will be very high. Ur different, mysterious, attractive. Sexy look in the eye, voicetone etc.

Also use some kino on their hands etc. (hair)

This way u will significantly speed up the process to the kissing/sex part. Without even saying many words at all.
Im lazy and don't talk much when I seduce these girls.
It works with almost every kind of girl, because its based on instincts, just like nature..

Boricua_33015

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
barbara goleman eh? I was supposed to go there my freshman year but instead I went to American. This wuz before I moved to this Kendall area.

Boricua_33015

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
im not going to let this post fall into the void....

Jester

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
once you *try* to create mystery, you fail as a DJ. You are then just an AFC trying to be DJ.

fragmentor

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm gonna make this snappy:

1. Read the Bible part on convo (yes again).
2. Try new exciting scary things ALL THE TIME ie asking a girl out.

Boricua_33015

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
once you *try* to create mystery, you fail as a DJ. You are then just an AFC trying to be DJ.
Thats the thing. I dont TRY to be mysterious. I just am for some reason, because of my shyness. I dont know why but it seems like u didnt even read the whole post. Looks like everyone these days is just trying to put down everyone.

fragmentor

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Boricua_33015
Thats the thing. I dont TRY to be mysterious. I just am for some reason, because of my shyness. I dont know why but it seems like u didnt even read the whole post. Looks like everyone these days is just trying to put down everyone.
That's a very pessimistic (spelling?) and negative view of the world. If that's true then y have so many people tried to help you?

BTW in case you haven't realised it yet - the concept of mystery is a minor minor minor technique that shouldn't even be bothered to be implemented - just don't go out giving your life story.

Mystery is flawed - Challenge is where it's at.

krd

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Remember, "mysteries" are only mysteries if other people are curious about them.