Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Creating Motivation and Drive

Lust

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I read this create post by Jariel about motivation.

Before i get into this huge rant, I'd like to thank him. As soon as i finished reading what he wrote, i made myself a to-do list. On that to-do list was to start a course by Anthony Robbins, which I've had for ages but had been too lazy to get started.

Well, it all started with you Jariel, thank you very much.

I even like his examples that i modeled what he used into my post. I hope you don't mind.

What i am going to say is basically what he said, only a lot more harsh. No sugar-coating. I actually wrote this for a different site, so keep that in mind.

Here it is, all those who have read it says it has huge impact. If you don't like it, fvck off, it's your life. Do what you want with it.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

Lust

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
So i finally figured out there was a Blog for MySpace. Oh, before i begin, this may sound like one of those "Advertising" posts initially, so let me just say:

Fvck you all! If that little arrow wanders across to that tiny little "X" at the top right corner of your screen, then click. I fvcking dare you to. What i have to say are for those who are willing to listen. And if you think "Sh!t, this is long, screw it", then fvck off.

Those who know me, know I'm fvcking nuts. I don't give half a sh!t about most things, and there are few things I am serious about. Music. Sport. Guitar. Exercise.

The usuals.

Only a few of my closer mates know the others, picking up women, hypnosis and Self-Improvement.

I am going to be a fvcking god, because I could be fvcked. Because i got off of my ass. And every fvcker that reads this and still doesn't pick their life up and throw it the direction they want it to go, will fvcking bow before me.

I have realised that it's a fine line between success, and living in the gutter. I look at some of my friends now, and know they are going to be fvcked.

Society tells us to feel good about ourselves, no matter what. If we don't act the way they want us to, they drug us. People use excuses all the time, they throw it around the place like fvcking pebbles. It's disgusting.

"I'll do it tomorrow", "I'm tired tonight", "I'll do it better tomorrow".

These are all setting you up for a boring life. I don't know about you, but ever since i was a little sh!t, i had to be different. Everyone had to be watching me, i had to get all the attention, i had to stand out. Living a fvcking typical life, and have a fvcking boring, typical job. I can't believe how people can live with that!?

You know, I spoke to this guy who was asking for help online. He was 34 years old, a virgin, never had a girlfriend in his life, his job pays $11 an hour, he is overweight, and spends every minute not working, playing his Playstation, which is why he never goes out, has no social value, and ultimately, has no friends.

That paragraph alone was enough to get me motivated.

"Our failures are simply the stories we tell ourselves, to accept being lazy, and feeling comfortable"
- Anthony Robbins.

I'm a huge fan of Anthony Robbins, so a lot of what I have to say, is thanks to him.

Every "I'll do it later", every "I don't have the time" is fvcking killing you. It is draining the juice out of your life. Excuses are so fvcking abundant, so quit using them. Be fvcking honest with yourself, change "I was busy" to "I was lazy".

Don't soften your stories either, don't say "Well, I'm a lot better than him or her", "I'm doing better than i used to be", "I did a bit of it, it's not like i won't", "I'm not fat, I'm just a little overweight". Fvck. No, your fvcking wrong, your fvcking stomach is bigger than the ****ing Titanic! Your fat! No more excuses, admit to yourself what is wrong with you.

You know the Nike ad? Just.Do.It.

That's your new motto, go it? Say it, out loud. I mean it! fvcking say it!

Just.Do.It.

All you have to do is get the ball rolling, listen to yourself! Do what you tell yourself to do!

"Self discipline isn't taking away your freedom! It is freedom. It's your ability to do what you tell yourself to do. It's your abiltiy to listen to yourself! That, is the ultimate freedom" - Anthony Robbins

Why the hell do you take orders from teachers, trainers, managers, your boss, your mates, and don't even listen to yourself!?! Think about it!

Get motivated, find something that is wrong with your life and fix it.

Just.Do.It.

"How do you get motivated? Get disturbed. Be disturbed about something in your life! If you're fat, strip naked. Right now. Go to the mirror, and look at all those "problem areas" that are giving the rest of the family a nightmare!" - Anthony Robbins

So your motivated. One thing to keep in mind, is to focus on where you are heading, not the long, painful road ahead. And focus on the rewards, the feeling you will get once you achieve your goal.

What's after motivation? A fvcking plan. Don't run around senseless, and fvcking cry to me later about why it didn't work. Get a plan. Be as specific as possible.

ACTUALLY DO THESE THINGS!

"I'll do it later" here is going to kill you. If you're alive after I'm done with you. Don't hand over excuses to me.

What do you want?

Why do you want it?

How can you achieve it?

Those are the three questions to ask yourself in your plan.

Again, be as specific as possible.

And list everything! No matter how farfetched. Make sure you list a few things that you can do immediately! A few things that you are able to do, that are within your reach already.

Then, go do it. Like i said, get the ball rolling.

Just. Do. It.

Don't think, just do.

With that plan, make benchmarks, deadlines. Smaller goals you have to do, so you know you are progressing. You can cut one goal into as many smaller pieces as you want. Like i said, be specific. Eg.

Goal: Eat healthy

1. Cut sugar from coffee
2. Cut hydrogenated vegtable oil from diet
3. Buy high protein snacks.

Etc...

If you told me to quit eating anything junk and unhealthy in one day, I'd have told you to go jump the lake.

One thing though, if you reach a bench mark in your goal, don't feel too good and get too comfortable, then decide to reward yourself and slack off. Because once you are on that damned spiralling path downwards towards hell, you're fvcked. Bye. You're fvcked. Dead.

"An object without motion, stays still" - Some smart ass physicist

Once you lose that drive, that momentum, it's hard to get back on track. Because then you'll have to resort to me finding you and kicking you in the nuts, or if you are a chick, hanging your tits on a fvcking clothesline, to get your asses back on track.

Don't lose that drive, think of the pain, or the pleasure. Disturbed doesn't always mean negative things, doesn't always mean how bad you are. It could be how good someone else is, and being disturbed that you're not like that.

You know, one the the things I am really proud of is picking up the guitar, without any information, or prior experience, and sticking with it. You know how i did that? I looked at Jake, my mate, and felt disturbed. I air guitared my way to sleep every night, with my ears plugged with metal, and Jake was actually playing songs. So, i picked up the guitar.

I just did it. Didn't think about it at all, i practically ran home from school after learning how to read guitar tab, and played until midnight.

Think back. To when you did something right. Something you were fvcking proud of, that you didn't think you could do. And model your success. How did you do it? Well, fvcking do it again!

Get that plan out, and a blank piece of paper. Reading over that plan, write up a to-do list for tomorrow. Or hell, even better, the rest of today.

Pick out one thing, and go do it now. Get the ball rolling.

I thank a fellow Pick Up Artist (Don't fvcking laugh, or I'll take pictures of me in bed with your girlfriend and mail them to you), for getting me started. He told me to write a to-do list. So i did.

Yesterday's to do list is like this:

Monday 23rd:

Anthony Robbins Course
Pick out openers
Workout- Abs
Go for a walk/Jog
Take vitamins
Drink protein shake
Start planing for Sat.
Work on song

Simple enough? No? Well you're fvcking dumb then. It's easy, go do it.

You get one chance at life, you fvck it up, and I'll be the one there, with money falling out of my wallet, both my arms around two women, and a red hot Lambo, and I'll be saying "I told you so".

Achieving goals isn't just fulfilling, it's the BEST stress reliever.

If you take care of the sh!t you have to do today, they won't be bugging you tomorrow. You pay your fvcking bills, you finish that essay, you go set sh!t right with that girl, confront your boss, what ever. Once it's done, it's done. It won't be there tomorrow. What better way to relieve stress than removing the roots of it? If you keep putting it off, all the yoga meditation and casual sex in the world won't make it better.

This is the end of all this right now. You might be thinking "Hey that's good advice", well fvck you for thinking like that. Because i know you aren't going to do half the sh!t i told you to. You are going to dismiss all of this.

"Hey that's good advice, I'm going to the gym right now"- That's fvcking better.

I want you to pick out ONE LITTLE THING that you can do RIGHT NOW.

Tidy your room. Go do it. Something, anything. Get the ball rolling.

Just.Do.It.

And remember,

Excuses are for the weak. They let you sleep better at night, you tell yourself you had no control over it, and wake up the next day a little more depressed than the last.

Live life. You will feel more FULFILLED, you will enjoy life more knowing you do what you tell yourself to do, you are that much better than everyone else in the world.

Lying to yourself will kill you.

Quiksilver

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Folks, that right there, thats gold.

You probably won't understand what I mean, or care, but.... you just saved my life. honestly.

Serialized3

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
That's too much to read. I think I'm gonna go play some World of Warcraft.

Lust

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Thanks guys, but hearing "That's awesome advice" doesn't make me feel any better.

Only when I hear something like "You have made me change", that I finally feel good about.

Quiksilver, I'm glad you have taken in what I have had to say, and knowing that this at least one person has taken the time to do what I have said, and be a fvcking man and direct the way they want their life to be, that makes it all worth while.

Potbelly

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I actually read this every morning and force myself to DO SOMETHING after I read it, ie. vacuum my room. Get my ass off the computer, turn it off and get outside within the next 5 minutes. etc....good post man. I thought it was going to be a rehash of Jariel's but while Jariel's is a better guide, yours is a great motivator putting his advice into terms we can FEEL. Thanks man

Jariel

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Thanks for the feedback mate! I'm glad my tip was able to help you. It sounds like you're taking some positive action and this is a very inspiring post!

When it comes down to it, most people have potential, but the only ones who achieve it are those who actually take action.

It's always great to see guys taking this active attitude.

Lust

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Jariel said:
Thanks for the feedback mate! I'm glad my tip was able to help you. It sounds like you're taking some positive action and this is a very inspiring post!

When it comes down to it, most people have potential, but the only ones who achieve it are those who actually take action.

It's always great to see guys taking this active attitude.
It was all you mate, you got my started and opened up the eyes. I was tired of being so fvcking lazy, and you inspired me to get off my ass and do something about it.

Cheers mate, I am just trying to do what you do, and help others too.

collalife

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Lust said:
You get one chance at life, you fvck it up, and I'll be the one there, with money falling out of my wallet, both my arms around two women, and a red hot Lambo, and I'll be saying "I told you so".

this hit home you gave me a some inspiration.

Last edited: