"She Wants a Man, Not a Boy"

You asked her if she wanted to grab coffee. Then you asked if the time worked. Then you asked if the place was okay. Then you asked if she'd prefer tea.

Four questions. Four chances for her to say no. Four signals that you're terrified of making a decision.

Plan it. Pick the place. Pick the time. Tell her where to meet you. She'll either show up or she won't.

Either way, you look like a man instead of a scared little boy.

Read more...

Creating Connection

Thewolfquest

Don Juan
Joined
Jun 18, 2022
Messages
13
Reaction score
9
Age
36
Went out to my old hunting grounds for first time in years…. I think I learned some new tricks I wasn’t quite aware of before. I saw who I wanted, and knew it was just matter of time.

Locking eyes. Letting silence do the work. Twice it worked like a charm. Just looking into their eyes before saying a word. They’d look, look down, look away smile and look back. it seemed more than just the normal flirting / sexual hitting on. Seemed more like some romantic / deep connection was created and literally no resistance encountered. Went in for kiss, would just touch lips and then I’d back away letting them tilt their heads to me. Before you know it they are pursuing me.

Tried it a few other times when friends were talking to a girl. It literally required the minimal of words and no heavy hitting on, and I’m sure I could have swooped in.

Downside is I feel like I was smitten with each. Thoughts?
 
Last edited:

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

Top