Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Creating an FB business account without a personal FB account?

oOh Nasty

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Sorry for asking business related stuff here, but every google search I come up with is "you absolutely cannot create a business page without linking it an existing personal account."

What in the god awful fvck. I'd like to keep my personal and business completely separate, and despite FB's claims that they won't mesh at all, I kind of don't believe it.

Anyone with experience have any workaround to this? It's plssing me off that I have to sync my whole entire life to my business. My main goal was to give administrative access to a team member to our Instagram account. But that's not possible AT ALL unless you have a Facebook. I already googled the hell out of it and it's just completely impossible it seems, as FB owns IG. This makes me really fvcking mad to be honest.

Some articles online are saying that it's not a good idea to create an alias, as you can easily be shut down for not adhering to FB's TOS. I'd rather not bow down to any type of big brother shlt if I don't have to.

Serenity

Reaction score
You can give the minimal amount of information when creating your "personal" account and only use it to administrate the business. That way they can't know more than you've been required to register. If you don't want to register your full name then that might be a problem.

I'm just speaking in general, I have never personally set up a FB business account. The general advice here is that they can't know more than what you tell them, if that's too much then it's a simple decision between accepting it or not.

Who Dares Win

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Sorry for asking business related stuff here, but every google search I come up with is "you absolutely cannot create a business page without linking it an existing personal account."

What in the god awful fvck. I'd like to keep my personal and business completely separate, and despite FB's claims that they won't mesh at all, I kind of don't believe it.

Anyone with experience have any workaround to this? It's plssing me off that I have to sync my whole entire life to my business. My main goal was to give administrative access to a team member to our Instagram account. But that's not possible AT ALL unless you have a Facebook. I already googled the hell out of it and it's just completely impossible it seems, as FB owns IG. This makes me really fvcking mad to be honest.

Some articles online are saying that it's not a good idea to create an alias, as you can easily be shut down for not adhering to FB's TOS. I'd rather not bow down to any type of big brother shlt if I don't have to.
Ask your grandma to join facebook...

Vantagepoint34

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

You try to create it you get locked out when you convert to android or iPhone. Problem is companies are too bent on progressing or making money. Like Facebook they can’t handle both(making money and progressing) I’ve had Facebook business since 2007 and salon owner for 16 years

CAPSLOCK BANDIT

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Facebook and Instagram are dumb like this, the second you are promoting a business you are subject to different rules.

Like, you can have a fan page on Facebook, but that fan page needs to be attached to an actual Facebook account. I used to create content under a pseudonym, had my fake name as my main Facebook account, then I was reported for having a fake name and Facebook literally locked me out of that account until I could produce an ID for them with the exact name I used on the account to verify I was a real person, left a super bag taste in my mouth, lost a ton of promotional potential from building that account up for so long.

I will never use Facebook for anything business related ever again.

AureliusMaximus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

I have it and had it there with no issues with it for years. But why have it in the first place?

Facebook is only for old people. I don't even post things for my business there.

The only reason I have a business account is somy company can use their API for things like login/register with FB cuz people are too lazy register/login manually. If it wasn't for their API and that people use these stupid functions we would not use FB at all.

It's a stupid company with a power-hungry leftist CEO and they are way too privacy intrusive and nosy. Hopefully FB dies with it's old users... It will be no big loss to the world.

I don't like them and I'm pretty certain I'm not the only one that don't like FB and also is tired of that nerd Suckerfu'ck and his stupid acts.

Last edited: