"So, What Do You Do for Fun?"

She asks it casually, mid-sip. And you feel the floor open up, because the honest answer is work, gym, and a couple shows you're half-watching.

Women rarely say this out loud, but a man with a life is attractive before he says a word. The guy who spent Saturday deep-sea fishing and came back with photos and a story — he walks in already interesting.

The "22 Rules" pushed me to build a life worth talking about. Turns out the fastest way to be interesting to women is to be interested in your own life first.

Read more...

Creating a pickup company

7onriverI f

Banned
Joined
Jan 31, 2020
Messages
604
Reaction score
288
I think I can get mad attraction from girls every time i go out. I could be wrong but i honestly think any guy can get this from women.
Getting the lay is a personal choice and is a extended thing of the pickup process. A guy at the bar was saying to me that girl keeps coming back to you when guys are hitting on her. Go for it bro my mates are idiots. I ended up making out with her and left the bar with her.

I've been focusing on playing poker with not much success really and thinking about giving that up and just doing pickup. Is there still a market for this to be taught?

$3000 for a bootcamp is fairly steep i would of thought. More like $200 would be better with 5 students going out 3 nights a week. Perhaps some daygame in the mix as well. I'm just seeing if I can get consistent results myself but have been getting to the point of leaving the bars with girls every time i go out which isn't a whole lot and having other encounters in the bars making out such. Getting the number of students might be hurdle though and thats why they charge 3 grand or more. You would need 15 students a week. 1 student a week perhaps yes.
 

"How I Made Sure No Woman Ever Friend-Zoned Me Again"

She calls you when her car breaks down. When she needs help moving. When some guy she's actually dating treats her badly.

You're the listener. The reliable one. The guy who would treat her so much better, if she'd just open her eyes.

She won't. You trained her to see you as the low-effort option — the friend who requires zero risk and zero investment. Every favor dug the hole deeper.

The "22 Rules" break the pattern. You'll stop auditioning for a role she already cast and become the man she chases instead. It starts with Rule 1.

Read more...

Top