Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Creating a pickup company

7onriverI f

Banned
Reaction score
I think I can get mad attraction from girls every time i go out. I could be wrong but i honestly think any guy can get this from women.
Getting the lay is a personal choice and is a extended thing of the pickup process. A guy at the bar was saying to me that girl keeps coming back to you when guys are hitting on her. Go for it bro my mates are idiots. I ended up making out with her and left the bar with her.

I've been focusing on playing poker with not much success really and thinking about giving that up and just doing pickup. Is there still a market for this to be taught?

$3000 for a bootcamp is fairly steep i would of thought. More like $200 would be better with 5 students going out 3 nights a week. Perhaps some daygame in the mix as well. I'm just seeing if I can get consistent results myself but have been getting to the point of leaving the bars with girls every time i go out which isn't a whole lot and having other encounters in the bars making out such. Getting the number of students might be hurdle though and thats why they charge 3 grand or more. You would need 15 students a week. 1 student a week perhaps yes.