Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Creating a holding pattern

Ricky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I am going to fly in the face of conventional wisdom and use several of my old numbers and emails for batting practice and the fundamentals.

What does this mean? Radical stuff like emailing girls I haven't talked to in a while and keeping in touch, occasionally calling and using NLP stuff.

Basically I can use my exes for practice of all this stuff and some of the new girls that flake on me as well.

Now yeah that ex I want to get back, I want to put her in a holding pattern as well. Basically that means occasionally contacting her, I mean every few weeks at the most, maybe once the month.

Just to be a bit wild, I'm going to email a girl that I broke up with in 2002. I have always wondered about what she is up to.

And the worst that can happen? She might have a husband and he gets pissed or some of these girls don't respond.

Big deal. I've gotten some practice out of em.

I want to write later about a unified theory of seduction I've been thinking about for some time.

Ricky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
But guys keep in mind this will not at all be at the expense of meeting new women.

What I'm trying to do is create an abundance mindset in my mind. It is extremely helpful.

Nothing like seeing an email inbox full of girls you've FVCKED before.

biker_gixxer

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I can see what you are gettig at, but I wouldn't waste any time with the 'past'.

If you aren't with these girls anymore, I'm sure there is a pretty good reason. I'd be weiry of opening old wounds or feelings...

Ricky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I know what you are sayiing.

Good to start afresh, but i can' t help but want to revisit some of the past.