Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

creatine ??

ericbischoff6331

Don Juan
Reaction score
I recently bought and begun to use some creatine ( l of those 200 servings @ 5 g size ) It expires in June 2003 I was stupid and didn t read the date on it at opurchase

My ? is is it ok to use after expiration date ?? ThANkS

NEWBIE101

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Well if it was ok to use it don't you think that they wouldn't put the expiration date on there? :D

Aztec

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Where did you buy this creatine.

I've noticed that GNC has been putting items on sale or clearance but you have to read the expiration dates on them. The items have expiration dates that are really close.

Reto

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It won't hurt you to use. But, it might not help either. It's Just "best if used by". Chances are the potency has decreased by the expiration date...

That is a good question, what is the shelf life of creatine? I hear liquid is unstable...

Gangster Of Love

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The creating will be just as effective as if it had an expiration date of a later date. A few months past the exp date won't make a difference. Its the expiration to be removed from the shelves and not be sold. Even milk can be used after the expiration date, just can't be sold. Creatine will last you a lot longer than milk. :)