Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Creatine Made Me Sick!

Tryin to Grow a Chin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I started taking it on Sunday with no ill effects, except for a sore throat which I already expected. But by my second dose on Monday I was beginning to feel quite ill. I developed a fever and my muscles locked up, rendering me immobile. I felt like I was kicking dope again.

Has this happened to anyone else?

KmZDon

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
normal
just keep on taking it
if you're really sick as in sick sick
then stop
but it's just that your body is adapting to it, happened to me

Ofus

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
normal my ass

DJ Logic

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I just posted into the sticky thread about this subject. Most people take this creatine stuff without understanding what it does to their bodies.

Read this and decide for yourself:

http://www.nutritiondrugsfitness.com/creatineR90.html

DJ Logic

Tryin to Grow a Chin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Fvck that garbage, I'm sticking to the whey protein.

DJ Girevik

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
What the hell kind of weird ass creatine are Tryin to Grow a Chin and KMZDon takin? I did a NO loading phase, 6 week cycle of 5 grams a day after workouts, and I had zero side effects except for increased size and strength. Anyone who doesn't drink any water, and then complains about how bad creatine is, is a dumbass.

DJ Girevik

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
And also, Creatine is NOT a disguised steroid. A steroid is an artificial testosterone increaser, and Creatine is not androgenic. No ***** tits, no herpes-esque acne, and no **** shrinkage.

Ofus

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
creatine is harmless as long as you drink enough water.

valera

Don Juan
Reaction score
Um...yeah. The sore throat is the creatine pulling the water out of your system.

You are tired and your muscles are weird because your chronic dehydration condition is interfering with the sodium/potassium ratio in your blood.

Stop taking creatine, drink 8-10 glasses of water for two weeks, and try it again, drinking arseloads of water this time.

_Machiavelli_

Don Juan
Reaction score
What the ****??? I'm taking creatine for some time and that never happened to me. Weird indeed.

Shiftkey

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Drink more water!

A little creatine CAN'T make you sick. The average man already produces 120 grams of it a day naturally. Ingested creatine adds less than 5 grams to that and any excess is pooped out. The ONLY reason you were sick is because of dehydration due to one of the known side effects of creatine - muscle volumization. Dehydration made you sick, not creatine.