Creatine Bootcamp

MVPlaya

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
OK, I just started using creatine (solvent powder) and I'm hoping to see that this creatine is gonna help me out. I'm as strong as my muscular friends but for some reasons my biceps are just smaller so I'm hoping creatine will fix that up for me. Anyway, this thread is just here so that people who are doing Creatine reply once every while just to tell us what differences they feel, if they notice much muscle growth, etc. etc.

Btw., only Creatine users post.

AFC-Murdaz

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
so I was on d-bol and it really helped me and quite put....

oh? wrong thread!
----------------------------------------------------:D-----------------------------

I used to be on creatine, i went for 13 weeks and off, and on for another, it was EXCELLENT!! i felt strong and of course, without it i couldnt do what i could do now

with creatine i added 40 on my squat; as for muscle growth? nah........................... that requires hard work, good food

Reaction score
i have been taking it creatine for 4 days, noticed the delayed in acid built up the very first day doing straight up bi curl.

even 60 lb was a new record for me with strictly form, i was still able to finish the recommonded bi route until the last set up incline db alt curl.

i havent tried out tri yet due to my studying for final. but i cant wait.

madgame

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I do take creatin (in cycles) and I consider it a helpful "supplement". I can't say this for sure, but my experience tells me that it does help me gain mass a little faster. However, I think a lot of people expect creatin to work wonders, as they hear that creatin will make them gain some pounds of bodyweight after using it for a few days. From what I know these instant gains consist only of water, cause when your on creatin your body is able to store more water.

I'm as strong as my muscular friends but for some reasons my biceps are just smaller so I'm hoping creatine will fix that up for me.
Creatine will most likely not fix that up for you. How do you know your as strong as your muscular friends? Do you lift the same weights as them (especially with arm curls, cause you were talking about your biceps) or did u beat them in arm wrestling or something?

NMMWCR

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I didn't notice any significant gains, never even finished the bottle. Just had to drink more water. I think the money is better spent on protein.

Neo

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by NMMWCR
I didn't notice any significant gains, never even finished the bottle. Just had to drink more water. I think the money is better spent on protein.
when you said bottle, you didn't mean liquid creatine did you?

MVPlaya

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
OK, I'm using powder creatine, "Precision Engineered(TM)" and yesterday (my first day using it) I took the recommended 4-5 doses of 45grams, (I took 4 doses) and I was up until 7 in the morning not feeling tired, I woke up about half an hour ago.

So.... is creatine gonna ƒuck up my sleep?

MVPlaya

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by madgame
Creatine will most likely not fix that up for you. How do you know your as strong as your muscular friends? Do you lift the same weights as them (especially with arm curls, cause you were talking about your biceps) or did u beat them in arm wrestling or something?
Both... when we go to the gym I have bench more and curl more and I beat them in arm wrestling. The strongest of my friends (and most muscular, he's got that 90 degree hook on his muscles) armwrestled me. For two minutes (my friends timed it) we armwrestled until our arms were sore and our hands were slippery... we match eachother strength-wise. But... my biceps look skinny compared to theirs and I wanna fix that. Its pissing me off.

Jimbo2k

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Sorry to stray partially off topic, but I talked to a buddy of mine, and he claims Creatine "crystalizes your kidneys"

From this forum, you guys claim it doesnt have many negative side effects, and Ive failed to hear anything about Kidneys...so what should my response be to him?

Thanks

Last edited:

AFC-Murdaz

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
tell him he's a dumbass for pulling **** out of his anal brownies

and

tell him everything in moderation, everybody here I believe is bright enough to do that and not go overboard

MVPlaya

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
OK, no one answered my question so I'll ask it again:

Originally posted by MVPlaya
OK, I'm using powder creatine, "Precision Engineered(TM)" and yesterday (my first day using it) I took the recommended 4-5 doses of 45grams, (I took 4 doses) and I was up until 7 in the morning not feeling tired, I woke up about half an hour ago.

DX_Flyer

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by MVPlaya

I had that creatine before, the monocreatine was the one I tried. I think your supposed to take 4-5 doses for loading, and only 1-2 doses for maintenance. But alot of people here said that the loading phase is BS.

Creatine doesnt effect your sleep, it doesnt even get into your system for quite a bit without spiking it.