Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Create your own team of girls that are into you.

pipe007

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
this is an advance move.

once you get past fear of approaching women, and you can easily get numbers everywhere you realize, that concern of approaching women is child's play.

if you are stuck in figuring out how to start talking to girls on the first play, then you will be dissapointed when you realize that the REAL challenge begins once you try to call them, get them to go out with you.

if they do go out with you, the HARDEST OF ALL CHALLENGES will be learning how to attract a girl face to face on the first date.

Right now I can approach any girl , anytime, anywhere and get a number, and a date.

I have aproached around 300 girls in the past 2 months.

this is what ive learned so far.

a girl will still talk to you even is she is not ineterested.
a girl will give out her number even if she is not interested
a girl will go out with you on a date, even if she is not interested.

and finally, a girl doesnt have to "like you" to be attracted to, make out with you, and have sex with you.

they dont care about the "guy" they care about the emotinos you make them feel, emotions that only a "real man" can make them feel. sexual tension, etc.

anyway, its very liberating to realize that you can aproach any girl anytime and meet them and get a number, ITS LIKE THE ULTIMATE FREEDOM, now you own your reality and you choose who to talk to and who to date.

however, many many many girls that you talk to are not interested in getting physical with you. so you have to be smart with the numbers you get so you can save time

im currently getting around 10 new numbers every week, and this is how my game goes.

i only keep those numbers of girls who seem very excited to talk to me and who text me constantly.

EVERYONE ELSE GETS DELETED INMEDIATELY!!!!, and you never look back, you only keep in your team those girls who are excited to see you again, who actually agree to meet up, who dont put an excuse.

imagine having a life of 7 or 8 girls who are all REALLY INTO YOU, who worship you and want to be with you... this is how you do it, you have to manage your reality your time, and accept to give your attention ONLY to those girls who want to be in your team, everyone else gets kicked out.

if a girl says "oh ill let u know in the weekend if we can go out" she gets deleted.
if she is busy, she gets deleted
if she arrives very late to the date, she gets deleted.
if she takes a long time to reply to my texts, she gets deleted.
anything other than " she is really really really really into me" gets deleted.

think about it, girls want to feel CRAZY about a guy, they want to go nutz over the guy they want to be with... think how fans get all crazy about celebrities, or see couples where the girl is really attracted to the guy.

look at this video

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u29L-17pw8c

its selena gomez going crazy about the guy she likes

this is the kind of reaction you want your girls in your team to have for you.
dont accept anything less than that in your reality

IF YOU DO, joke is on you!, and you are responsible for having attracted someone who is not worth your time!.
in order to meet a girl that is really really really crazy for you you gonna have to talk to many many girls, i would say from every 20 interactions, you can possibly get 1 solid girl who is really into you.... thats a nice number, i would play this game all day long.

if you approach 20 girls every week, you can have 4 girls that are really into you in a month!. i mean really crazy about you! who want to see u again
so you need to do the work if you wanna make this happen you need to learn to inmediately get over dumb fear of aproaching and rejection.

the worst that can happen is the girl will say thank you, i have a bf, she wont say anything, or she might just ignore you and walk away maybe.... if you call that a rejection, or that would affect you, then you need a lot of help!

MOST OF THE GIRLS THAT YOU TALK TO will give you attention and a number and maybe a date, but they will play games and make you chase them.. not worth it, delet them instantly from your life, that sh1t doesnt go in your reality, never mind in your radar, in my reality, i only surround myself with girls who are crazy about me, and guys who want to be like me.

live and learn!

asianbboy

Don Juan
Reaction score
i hate this. personally my last relationships have all been with girls who are obsessed with me, and it a very ****ty and unfulfilling experience. you want the prize as well as a guy.

MrJibbles

Don Juan
Reaction score
damn, Pipe. 300 girls in 2 months is f*ckin impressive. If i could rack up numbers like that I'd be set

Reaction score
your strategy is numbers. A very respectable strategy I must say.

Only obstacle stopping me from applying this to my own life is: how the f do you find 300 girls in 2 months?!?! I work 9-5 M-F, no girls near home/work, and don't know where I'd find the raw resources to begin with.

koedeloe

Reaction score
Hey bro , first of all very nice guide!
i'm 15 now and i never had a girlfriend.
Many girls like me , my friends says that i can get alot of girls , but it seems that i don't have the skills to pimp them.
I have alot of numbers of them but i never asked for it?
I could have alot of girlfriends but i'm like really picky and that's why i have no girlfriend ... u got any advice ? i dunno what to say to girls