Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Create new forum: Only experient posters allowed

Giovanni Casanova

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by WesCottII
4 words......Giovanni Cassanove and Wlydfire.

Those in glass houses shouldn't cast stones....
Five words: Quit. Trying. To. Start. Sh*t.

Giovanni Casanova

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by A&F Brand Cologne
oh snap he just owned you Gio.
Same five words for you.

InsidiousNstinct

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Somewhere between the cities of Lost and Found
*snickers* (What a post to make my 500th!)

I know, I know..."same five words for me to":D

SexPDX

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by MrCode
Hehe, go easy on him, he is from Portugal and I'm sure English is not his first language.
I know, I know. It seemed like a funny thing to say at the time, but in retrospect it could have come across as kind of a low blow. I hope I didn't offend you, Trance.

-PDX

diplomatic_lie

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Let's have a forum for forum requests.

MrCode

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Giovanni Casanova
A test, you say? A test to weed out which "DJs" are the most experient? Holy sh*t, you guys are on creativity overdrive over here. Yet another brilliant idea that nobody has ever thought of before!
Hahahaha, you are such a sarcastic bastard...which means you and I will get along fine!

I'd love to see some of the "DJ IQ Tests" from the past...

Wyldfire

Banned
Reaction score
Originally posted by WesCottII
4 words......Giovanni Cassanove and Wlydfire.

Those in glass houses shouldn't cast stones....
Giovanni Cassanove? Never heard of him...you must be hallucinating.

MVPlaya

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The whole notion of an "experienced users forum" suffers from so many flaws that the mere suggestion of it hints at inexperience and laziness on behalf of the poster.

The first thing people have to understand is that any selection process for the "experienced" posters will be inherently biased and favor a specific type of poster. Whether this poster also has what we call "game" remains to be seen, but his capacity to type pretty words on a keyboard have apparently made him worthy enough to post on our "elite board." All invite selection processes will be based on stereotypes and biases, and it will be hard to prove that the individuals selecting have any experience of their own to draw judgments from. Of equal importance, a 500+ post invite will only add to the senseless posts that we find on this forum, rather than ensure quality advice from people like Fingers (who has less than 500 posts).

Secondly, any notion that their is ONE ideal of Don Juan that should be followed and emulated is flawed at root. Even though there are substantial similarities between women, similar traits that women tend to be attracted to, a true "Don Juan" (or whatever other narcissistic monniker you wish to place on it) should learn how to adapt in order to maximize his success. When the forum rewards people for one particular style of seduction, one particular way of writing posts, and one particular form of pretense, any actual meaningful exchange of ideas will die. In order to maximize the flow information people should be allowed to post their ideas regardless of whether they fit into the supposed "Don Juan" mentality. This forum is capable of rewarding helpful posters simply through name recognition, which the younger members can use to remember which posters to pay extra attention to. The only people an elite board helps is the new posters who have no sense of context or identity within these forums, those people should simply sit back and watch, and slowly they can see on their own what posters have good advice. Learning which people to listen to is a valuable trait that shouldn't be short-circuited by a counter-productive suggestion like this.

Finally, I remember hearing a phrase a long way back that I haven't heard since: Field-Test It! If you read an idea, try it! Rather than sitting their and attempting the same old nonsense from the same "Master Don Juan" who may be a fellow virgin himself, try the ideas that work, and discard those that don't. All people on this forum are different, I guarantee you that 90% of you will NEVER be a Fingers or Pook because you are different from them in your taste of women, in your looks, or in your intellectual build. None of these differences imply inferiority, but each of them notes that not only will you be unsuccesful at being a Fingers or a Pook, but if you were to succeed, you would find their lifestyle borish or unappealing. The main purpose of this forum was to give posters a sense of self-confidence that would allow them to travel the seas, not to break down their sense of self-identity and to mold them into one type of seducer. Thats why posters should try what they read by field-testing it, because I guarantee that some styles that may never work for me may be perfectly suited for you.

So if the reason posters want an elite board is because they are too lazy to understand context on SoSuave and too afraid to try the ideas recommended on these boards, then their problem doesn't lie with the posts they read but with the actions they never take.

Microphone Fiend

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
eh...do you really need a place to retreat and talk about seduction without newbies? To me it sounds like a new opportunity to become a Keyboard Jockey.... IF you really wanna do it, create your own forum (like eternal) and invite people specifically.

KnightRyder

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey Mods,

I did a search for

CapiCrimini

he's secret forum and even typed secret forum didn't find any information...

care to show me some good search words to faciliate me finding this "SECRET Forum" Ooooooooooo

Survivor

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by MVPlaya
The whole notion of an "experienced users forum" suffers from so many flaws that the mere suggestion of it hints at inexperience and laziness on behalf of the poster....

...So if the reason posters want an elite board is because they are too lazy to understand context on SoSuave and too afraid to try the ideas recommended on these boards, then their problem doesn't lie with the posts they read but with the actions they never take.
*gives standing ovation*
:)

Trance

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hi guys! I've been away from this forum for a couple months, the only things i've done is sugesting this forum and the relationships forum. Why?

Currently i just enter the forum, and i dont see anything usefull for my current situation, neither something that catches my eye worth reading. And i'm sure many guys are like me, that dont feel like posting because they dont find a space where they see fit to trade their ideas.

I'm gona example what i'd like to talk about:

- Interest games in a relation
- Control in a relation
- Possessivness, jealousy
- Dealing with other girls meanwhile
- Cheating / not cheating
- Sex, how to deal with having a lot, having few, a girl's mood's
- Clubing while in a relation
- Conciliating your relations with your activities

There are things i'd like to share and hear the opinion from people who actually know what i'm talking about, and in a private forum with only 500++ posters (for instance), i'd be willing to talk about some of my unrevealed experiences, and share my photo albuns for instance.

Nex

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
YEAH RIGHT

The advice would be availible to the experienced posters and not to the other people.

diablo

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Trance
There are things i'd like to share and hear the opinion from people who actually know what i'm talking about, and in a private forum with only 500++ posters (for instance)
Ok, we made the forum. Sorry, but you didn't make the cut and aren't invited into the "Experienced DJ Section". Better luck next time.

Just kidding.

tactic

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Trance
This forum currently has like 10 or 20% guys that get it, and the others are like:

a) AFC's that just came to this site asking how to get back with the ex
b) Guys with 200 or 300 posts, asking really basic stuff
c) 20yo virgins asking for tips for their date with a girl they met online
d) I think i've made my point

I dont mean to diss the forum users, my sugestion is the following:

Create a new forum for experient users, that can share their experiences, and talk about them with people who's opinion and feedback is really constructive, usefull and based on experience.

Something like 500++ posters allowed to it OR: (and i rather this a lot more cause there are and would be people posting a lot of small and only #posting)

Invite only forum, by the moderator, based on the quality of the user post's. If the moderator doesn't know the user, he could submit a few links to post's he's made, the moderators would take a look around a few, check the user number of posts and allow him or not to join the forum.
Then who reads the posts that they will post if they already know it?

then what the **** do the new members read to get some pointers on?

Trance

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The guys who would post on this new forum WOULD continue posting in the DJD forum, like they do now, even if they also post in the MMF or other forum, as basic as that. Dont we all still post on topics of a situation we've seen posted 100 times?

Maximus_Decimus

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Evil-Rom
fastseduction.com "get" it.
There are definitely some experienced seducers who understand the game very well at fastseduction.com.

Maximus_Decimus