Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Creases in forehead

WhAcKeD!

Don Juan
Reaction score
Well Ive got some creases in my forehead that are really starting to bug the shyt out of me. Its nothing major, its just there to bug me. I believe the reason why its there is because I raise my eyebrows alot to emphasize things. Is there any suggestions for me that I can use to get rid of the creases? Thank you.

She makes you weak in the knees.

But she won't give you the time of day.

Here is how to get her.

lynx

Don Juan
Reaction score
The same thing happened to me. I basically did my best to stop wrinkling my face unnecessarily. Too many facial expressions can give you lines. After a few months of eliminating or stopping those expressions, you'll notice a change. Also, when you sleep, make sure you're not putting your face against the pillow. Face the ceiling as you sleep. Wash and dry your face gently, pat it, don't rub it. Above all, don't lose any sleep over these lines.

ThePeterman

Don Juan
Reaction score
I've bought this book recently.

http://tinyurl.com/2pxyr
It's by Carole Maggio called Facebuilder for Men

There's 11 exercises that tone the 57 muscles in your face.

I am yet to start them but will soon. Maybe it can help.

Dunno have others tried them?

lynx

Don Juan
Reaction score
I haven't seen the website, but I did read that facial exercises are bad because they just create more lines where there were no lines before. It's just like making unnecessary facial expressions.