Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Crazy Stuff went down 2night... Help!

Lesson

Don Juan
Reaction score
First scroll down and see how much stuff there is here... yea you might want to click out now. haha, OK Whats up fellas. Please bare with me... this is a lot of info and I suck with organization.. Its probably boring but whatever... here it goes.

OK, so just some background info.... Saturday Auguest 14th I went to a friends party... Well I met many girls there... There was this one HB8(we'll call her Sally) who seemed to have some mild interest in me... Well I invited her to an adventure park aswell as another girl who is her friend(well call her paula) for the upcoming tuesday and at the party she said "Im going to the beach blah blah", i said "what, you can go to the beach anyday" and I eventually got her to say she would come(since I thought I'd see her tuesday I DIDN'T number close her at the party, yea bad move)... well turns out she ended up deciding to go to the beach. SO Im at my friends house(the one who had the party) MONDAY the day before the amusement park and was looking through her cell phone. I see Sally's number in her phone and copy it down... Now admittingly I had no intentions of calling it originally... This girl mind you is a great girl... hot and cool personality... so i figured what the hell and I took the number down for kicks. NOW... I made a thread asking whether I should call it... LOOK here. (THis thread was made a few days ago like a week after the party and days after the amusement park)

http://www.sosuave.net/forum/showthread.php?s=&threadid=57268

OK so REWIND to that tuesday... Paula(sally's freind) DOES show up to the amusement park outing and I basically joke around with her about how her friend is hot, and I got her # and I pretended like I would call her.

OK... Well I never did call her... But since Paula is friends with Sally I'm assuming she told her about me and how I was joking about her and that I thought she was hot and that I got her number(More on this later...)

____

Now to tonight... Mind you I haven't seen this girl Sally in a week and a half... I haven't spoken to her... whatever. So tonight Im at my church hangout, (which the girl who threw the party goes to... and Paula met a guy at the party who comes to the hangout who she likes so she comes now). Well I get there and Im waiting... and out of nowhere I see Paula and then next to her... Sally. Wow... Sally came, Im thinkign WTF is going on and I was naturally flustered and honestly, shocked when I saw her, was not expecting that. I immeditately approach them both and start talking a bit, Sally seems to have some interest(afterall she did come very randomly and I hadn't spoken to her at all)... I had her laughing and used some neg-hits and got her laughing a bit. Well afterwards we sat down and I attempted minor kino and it worked... then I try and take it up a notch and for some reason the Kino was not a smashing success, you know girls how in that *****y voice go "Get off meeeeee". Whatever. After that failed attempt I kept talking to her but for some reason she seemed annoyed with me... I figure she wasn't interested(I really thought that i screwed it up somehow)... So I lay low for a bit and talk to my friend and stuff... well fast forward a few hours towards the end of the night, Im on my way out and see Sally is looking around for someone so I say

Me: Who are you looking for?
Sally: (she says some guys name and the reason)
Me: Oh.
Sally: I wish I never came tonight this is so annoying(reference to the guy she was looking for because him and her friend Paula had drama and you know girls, they love to play mediator)
Me: What you didn't have fun tongiht?
Sally: No I did but...
Me: Oh ok... well I gotta get going
Sally: Oh by the way, you know that number you got of mine?

Inside I was startled she bought it up( i figured Paula told her but wasnt expecting her to say it to my face) i was like "WOW"... what do I say?

....(sally continues) well that number is my home number not my cell number.

ME(I still had NO idea what the hell to say I was like): Oh...(awkward pause figuring out what the hell to say, I was admittingly flustered).. well I wasn't planning on calling you anyway(I laughed at this point and hit her on her arm playfully).

There is another awkward silence... then my friend who was driving me home was in the car so I said

Me: Alright I gotta go, I'll catch you later.

I know what I should of said after she bought the phone bit up but I never was quick on my feet.... the best answer would of been "What are you implying, do you want me to take your cell number?" that way I could of gotten her number If she was interested... well It didn't work out like that.

NOW... WHAT THE HELL did she make that reference for??

Is she interested or is she hinting "Bug off" in a certain tone.

NOW I won't contest that my chances with this girl are probably ruined, but I would like to know what the hell was up with all that.

SHE Came out of nowhere to the hangout... I was baffled, she laughed when she saw my face shocked when she walked out of her car(I should of played it cool but I didn't, another mistake), so I would think A. Paula told her how I was talking about her and she wanted to "play me" or B. she had Some interest in me and came to see me.

ANYWAY... I'd Love to know you guys' take on my ridiculous situation and if she bought up her Number thing cause she wanted me to have her number or wanted me to leave her alone... Also, what would your response be too the Number bit?

I love getting responses because as a rAFC I love learning from my mistakes, tis' a satisfying feeling, so THANK YOU!

Peace

Valdez

Don Juan
Reaction score
Obviously her friend told her that you brought her up. They then talked about you (good thing). Seems that Sally asked your friend about you, and your friend said some good things. So she went with her to get a better "look" at you, so to speak.

She brought up the number being the home phone and not the cell phone, because she wants you to call her, but not on her home phone.

Even though you botched on the move before, she is still interested. May be possible that she doesn't want to do anything too soon. Next time keep it to light kino and don't go any further than that unless you ever get the feeling that she wants to do more. Might be a while until you see her again though. Do some neg hits when you do...but then say somethign along the lines of "...seriously though, i think its cool that you came, lets all have a good time..."

Lesson

Don Juan
Reaction score
Thanks bro, really appreciate your analysis.

Im actually quite suprised that you say shes still interested in me... She seemed rather aloof towards me after that failed kino(it actually felt like she was avoiding me to some degree)... That kino was interesting, she put her arm around her friend Paula and I jokingly put my arm around them both and got the "Get offfffff" B.S. After that her attitutde towards me went pretty sour, Paula was between me and her and I made a few general comments and she responded like "ow my goddd" at my dumb comments in an annoywed way. Haha. what do you think of this? I Know im reading way too much into this but after minirejection I admit I was kind of like "crap... im screwed" and was kind of down the rest of the night.

I guess if shes interested I will see her again... Im not calling her and she knows that... and if she wants to see me she will show up again to whereever I am...

What should my next move be? Im leaning towards "nothing".

THANKS Valdez, great response.

Valdez

Don Juan
Reaction score
Guess what her next move is going to be...
she is probably leaning on "nothing" herself. Unfortunately, this will lead to a bunch of "what ifs".

Seems like your best route is to go through your friend "Paula". Ask her what "Sally" thinks about you. And better yet, if her reply is somewhat good news, ask her (paula) for advice. Once a girl gives a guy advice...its going to be hard for her not to be pulling for you when her and Sally talk about you.

Reaction score
You screwed up the kino by moving too fast, too soon (check my thread on kino in the Tips forum) and it made you come off as a grab-ass or possibly a perv. The good news is, it sounds like you're not dead in the water. Given the information you wrote here, I'm willing to bet she is indeed interested in you. You made a good move with the whole "not planning to call her" thing, that may have saved you. Now if you stop acting flustered and supplicating around her and start acting more suave and disinterested like that, you may have a shot. Meanwhile, find three other girls you're interested in and start working on them too.

Good luck.

Alen-Delon

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
since your 17 i am figuring shes around that age too, and girls at that age arent to upfront about their feelings they might do stuff that will confuse you to the point of thinking ohh well she doesnt like, or it could be the opposite. dont make any assumptions yet its too early. instead try to get her AIM and catch her online she should be more forwrd about how she really feels about you. only mistake you made that night before you left is that you acted like a kid, you should have played it cool. first off its always better to think before you say something, makes it easier in the long run, second try to stay cool in those situations, only reason you couldnt think of what to say is because, you were lil nervous and your mind was thinking about too many things at that moment. but whatevers done is done, cant change it. now your best bet is, first off dont give up on her yet, ALWAYS FINISH what you started. get her AIm or email and write her and figure things out, or take her out to movies, and then have quiet isolated talk in the car but, for that age the chit chat over the net is the best bet.
ohhh at the same time while your figuring out things between you 2. go mack on other chicks makes it easier on your mind and makes you look more confident.

Peace !!

Lesson

Don Juan
Reaction score
Hahaha... OK so I just got a phone call from my other friend, who was at the hangout too, and showed absolutely no interest in her. He said he didn't say one word to her and she didn't say one word to him. Well he got a phone call from Sally today and Sally asked this kid out... HAAHAHAHA that is some funny **** if you ask me.

In hindsight the # thing seems like it was just her way of saying "I know you have my number which I didn't give to you and im not interested".

God I hate drama... 1 more year till college where girls are actually sane...

THanks for the tips guys, another lesson learned from this ridiculous situation, Always Be Prepared!

PEACE

Last edited:
Reaction score
If you think girls become magically "sane" in college, you're in for a real disappointment... :rolleyes: