Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Crazy Russian Again

Antifragile

Don Juan
Reaction score
Been hooking up w/ this crazy + sexy russian girl on and off for last 12 months. She lives an hour (flight) away and I'd see her when I'd fly in for business periodically - generally 4 - 8 nights a month.

She has always told me she wants a relationship. She has ended our FWB relationship 2 times in the past due to my non-compliance however we always seem to fall back into it. 3 weeks ago she spent 2 nights with me after flying into my city.

1 day after I tell her I'll be flying into her city this week for work she say she is no longer happy with our arrangement again. Last time we were together I could sense her interest was declining.

I want to maintain the FWB. I do not want an LTR with her.

What should I do to increase interest + maintain FWB?

A) Respond with "Okay" and move on - situation is cooked

B) Make her decide on the spot if she is serious and give her an ultimatum. "FYB or nothing, we have talked about this several time and you know I am not ready for an LTR" - call her bluff

C) take it as a joke - "I'll see you Wednesday. We've been down this road together, you will be fine, we like hanging out together, etc. etc."

Would appreciate guidance Gents!!

way2smart

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Me being Russian, i know Russian women very well. They know their game very well, they will easily fool most average american guys.

I would just go along with it and say that you agree to an LTR. Keep banging other girls on the side, she lives in a different city and has no way of knowing that.

In other words keep her as a plate but just agree with LTR. I am sure she will be f*ucking other guys too

Not many guys can pull it off but me being a narsiccistic sociopath i can easily fool many women just like that and make them believe they are in LTR

Antifragile

Don Juan
Reaction score
@way2smart Comedy.

I love the head games with Russians.... I swear it will be the death of me

I'm honestly thinking of just saying "Yeah cool, I was thinking we should break up too" and going nc

OR "Are you crazy, you cheated on your ex BF with me, why the F would I get into a relationship with you?" lol

ughh... she even let's me record when we're going at it........! = FWB strictly / red flag #10,000 lol

Murk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Me being Russian, i know Russian women very well. They know their game very well, they will easily fool most average american guys.

I would just go along with it and say that you agree to an LTR. Keep banging other girls on the side, she lives in a different city and has no way of knowing that.

In other words keep her as a plate but just agree with LTR. I am sure she will be f*ucking other guys too

Not many guys can pull it off but me being a narsiccistic sociopath i can easily fool many women just like that and make them believe they are in LTR
Yes that's the easy option, to lie, but you should tell her you don't want a LTR, and that it wouldn't make much difference to your current relationship seeing as you're a 1 hour flight away anyway (unless she want's to move in with you?).

Don't lie about it, you've gone 12 months, that's a good innings for a hot plate, can't string her along forever.