Crazy Resturant woman

itstough

Don Juan
Reaction score
So I have read here before woman looking at you is good? The place I go to everyday to get my lunch at has this woman there who I thought was looking at me. So I thought I would pay more attention. I will be picking out my food at the buffet and I look out of the corner of my eye and see her looking at me. When I go to turn towards her she starts to walk away. So I thought I would mess around and I close my container like I am done and she will start walking around the counter. I then open it back up and then go back to filling it with food "MMM Honey Chicken" I also noticed once that when I was outside taking my break one morning she was standing outside of her place waiting to be let in and I had that feeling that somebody is watching me so I looked up and she was looking at me. Once I looked at her she turned away. So is this considered good?

Now here is another odd thing that happens to me. There is a waitress there who has several times almost ran into me and she just says excuse me in her broken english now somebody running in to you happens all the time, but she has almost ran into me like 5 or 6 times. Is it me or is this just something?

DisobeyThePope

Don Juan
Reaction score
say "Why are you always staring at me? are you in love with me or something?"

say "Why are you always bumping into me? are you attracted to me or something?"

itstough

Don Juan
Reaction score
what

Maverick001

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
itstough,

Instead of wondering about it, go and find out.

The next time this woman stares at you, smile at her and then make the approach.

I don`t know if ****y and funny works for you, but I would say something to her like, "Hi. I know you can`t help staring but don`t make it so obvious that you like me. The girls I work with will get jealous. I`m going to get a coffee on my break at such and such a time at such and such a place. Arrange for your break at the same time and join me there".

Ditto for the woman that keeps bumping into you. "Instead of bumping into me all the time to show that you like me, just take your break with me and we`ll become acquainted over a coffee".

You get the idea.

Make sure your voice tonality is in the form of a directive and not that of a question.

Take charge, be bold and set the pace. What have you got to lose?

Just my 2 cents.

Cheers,
Mav

Distant Light

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You: You know your pretty shy?
Her: huh (or) Why?
YOu: Because you have been looking at me for awhile now and still haven't come up and talk to me. (Playful tone)

Then just start gaming.

For the other girl you could bump into her and say.

(playful tone)
You: Wow you're always looking at some hot guy and end up bumping into me. Tell me where he is so i can hook yall up. Yep over there *pointing* he is perfect for you let me introduce you to him. *take her by the hand*

Most likely she will be laughing and saying no. An just take it from there