"So, What Do You Do for Fun?"

She asks it casually, mid-sip. And you feel the floor open up, because the honest answer is work, gym, and a couple shows you're half-watching.

Women rarely say this out loud, but a man with a life is attractive before he says a word. The guy who spent Saturday deep-sea fishing and came back with photos and a story — he walks in already interesting.

The "22 Rules" pushed me to build a life worth talking about. Turns out the fastest way to be interesting to women is to be interested in your own life first.

Read more...

Crazy nite! Club and the X

FrankWank

Don Juan
Joined
Jul 2, 2004
Messages
112
Reaction score
0
Well i went out to the club tonite with a sidekick. Now, for those that know, i dumped my x 5 months ago for cheating on me. She walked in tonite this time with another guy! She sees me standing there distant, and i seen her. She lets go of his hand, and puts both her hands over her head and turns away bending over. She and her new man (different guy from the guy i caught her with) head up to the bar and grab a few drinks

Im kinda glancing at her from the corner of my eye. I walk by her and him. Im 6'5 and im looking past her and him. She touches my elbow, and says hey! I didnt bother to turn or talk to her. I dont see why i even should acknowledge her existence after she cheated on me with my friend. I feel if i gave in and did, she would think its ok? She hurt me, and i have lost all respect for her

So what do i do? I went and grabbed some hottie and danced with her. After that, i just continued to dance with all kinds of women in the club (small club). She has her back turned to the dance floor, and he's facing me and talking and kissing with her etc...

I had a blast dancing with alot of hot babes including some digits tonite. She ended up leaving with this guy ( i know this guy from the gym!) I didnt acknowledge his existence either. I just had a great time dancing with other women. I knew this bothered her. Im the confident one, going and dancing with alot of women tonite. Actually more than ever. I guess she couldnt stand the fact and left with him. They didnt even dance. Just stood at the bar and drank beer - losers.

I have this gut feeling that she is going to call me sometime? I dont know why, but she will.

Any thoughts? I was 99% over her till tonite. Feelings resurfaced. I rubbed it in her face, that i could have a great time without her, dancing with other women, while she stood there with this loser and drank beer :eek: :eek:
 

“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

To_mek

New Member
Joined
Jun 20, 2004
Messages
7
Reaction score
0
Location
Warsaw, Poland
My comment is 'u' are dooing good job. I mean You should not give her a chance. I had simillar situation and I let my self forget and give Her one more chance. And guess what? She did just the same thing as before!
So stay a way from her, maybe try one night thing... Nothing more!
 

jiro77

Don Juan
Joined
Jan 15, 2003
Messages
30
Reaction score
0
Location
Minnesota
You played it off well....That is the best revenge, being successful with other chicks, and her seeing it. I would just stay away from her. It is tempting because of the feelings you once had for her, but those same feelings could cause you to lose your DJ game. That is why it is always better to go after fresh chicks, there is no past history, or akward situations to screw with your game. I don't know how I would act if I ever ran into my past oneitis...I think I could handle it because it's been about 2yrs, and this site has done wonders for me. If I did, I would hope that I could handle it just the way you did as described above. Do you have caller ID? If you do, and she calls, I would just look at the number and have a good f--kn' laugh!
 

Omega

Master Don Juan
Joined
Nov 16, 2003
Messages
1,135
Reaction score
1
Age
38
You did fine, and if she calls you play it cool. Don't show your still angry, but don't show your interested either. She cheated on you, thus there is no reason to be.
 

FrankWank

Don Juan
Joined
Jul 2, 2004
Messages
112
Reaction score
0
thanx guys!

IF she calls, i wont even bother to answer the phone. She can just have my voice mail, and i wont return her call

A ons with this chic is off limits. Its obvious she still has feelings for me, by tapping my elbow trying to get my attention, and her first impression when she seen me, by putting her hands on her head, turning around and bending over. ( she does this when she's upset, or been busted)
 

“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

KingPinp

Don Juan
Joined
Jul 31, 2004
Messages
52
Reaction score
1
To hurt the ***** the most, you should simplu talk to her, just dont respect her. in other words dont be ignoring her and **** thats stupid, pick up the phone but be like, i dont think you are a good person or the kinf of a girl my mommy would want me to assosiate with so i wont be seeing you. buh bye
 
Top