"You Can't Argue a Woman Into Liking You"

You made your case like a lawyer. Stable job. Good guy. Ready for something real. All true. All irrelevant.

She weighed your points, nodded along, felt nothing — then fell hard for some tattooed bartender with a motorcycle and a gambling problem.

Logic is where attraction goes to die. The "22 Rules" work a level deeper, on the subconscious switches that decide within minutes whether you register as a MAN or as part of the furniture.

Stop presenting evidence. Start flipping switches.

Read more...

Crazy mental b!tch!

BigWillyStyle

Banned
Joined
May 22, 2004
Messages
300
Reaction score
1
Age
42
Location
In Uranus
My last report I picked up this 16yr old(legal here) chicky about 1 month ago. Anyway she was only good for a easy **** and then she just dumps me outta the blue and abuses me for no apparent reason, until I found out she found another BF.

Naturally, I'm pissed off being treated this way and I went over her place and gave her the biggest earful she ever got and she got all shytty and told me to F-off and told me "you're going to pay".

So today I knock of work and I couldn't believe my eyes, on the drivers side door were the words "Will = Faggot" keyed into my door, it's not massive but it's VERY visible and I'm mad as hell...

I know it was this fvcken little hor, I just wanna go over her place and smack her in the face. The police can't do sh,it! I can't let her get away with this. This chick is wack by the way, she told me, don't know if it's true, that this one guy that cheated on her, she got a guy friend of hers to put sugar in his fawking fuel tank of the car!

What the fvck can I do?! I can't let this **** slide and let this ***** get away with this!:mad:

P.S> she has no car I can fvck up and her other personal items I can't get a hold of too fvck up. NEED IDEAS!
 

“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

Panda 2000

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Oct 18, 2004
Messages
416
Reaction score
1
Go to her place and threateningly threaten to fvcking kill her. That normally does the trick, I would say.
 

italostud

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 2, 2003
Messages
804
Reaction score
7
Age
45
She sounds crazy. And so do you for getting involved with a stupid little 16 yr old teenie bopper. If she did that to you already, why would you want to go and threaten her? It will just escalate the situation. Chalk it up to a loss and move on.
 

b's nuts

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jul 31, 2003
Messages
626
Reaction score
1
Age
42
Location
If I was up your ass you'd know
you were just using her for a fvck right? then why do you care she moved on? Will=Gay, hahahaaa. sounds like a complex math problem to figure out. Don't waste your time trying to get her back, not caring will piss her off even more i bet. or, you could **** on her doorstep in a bag and ring the doorbell, set the sack on fire, stand to the side, when she stomps on the poo, take a piss on her leg and tell her you came by to apologize and wanted to put the fire out.
 

biker_gixxer

Master Don Juan
Joined
May 3, 2004
Messages
688
Reaction score
0
Ooops, read below.
 

"She Made Her Decision Before You Finished Your Sentence"

Three seconds. That's how long it took. Your shoes. Your posture. The way you held your drink. Whether you looked at the floor or looked at her.

She already filed you away. Interesting. Boring. Safe. Bold. Before you even opened your mouth.

Everything you say after that is just her confirming what she already decided.

So stop rehearsing lines. Fix the first three seconds. Stand tall. Look up. Smile like you mean it. Walk like you belong wherever you're standing.

The words come later. The impression comes first.

Read more...

biker_gixxer

Master Don Juan
Joined
May 3, 2004
Messages
688
Reaction score
0
then she just dumps me outta the blue and abuses me for no apparent reason

Awww, did she hurt your wittle feelings? You should change your name from BigWillyStyle to BigWussyStyle. Don't mean to cut on ya bro, but you're making it way to easy.

Naturally, I'm pissed off being treated this way and I went over her place and gave her the biggest earful she ever got

Naturally for a wuss boy with no nuts. Come on bro, you should know better than this. All you're doing is making yourself look 'weak'.

She sounds crazy. And so do you for getting involved with a stupid little 16 yr old teenie bopper.

Nuff said.
 

BigWillyStyle

Banned
Joined
May 22, 2004
Messages
300
Reaction score
1
Age
42
Location
In Uranus
Awww hell no, I won't let this go, I CAN'T let this go. She'll most likely be homealone Wednesday. I can see it now....

<Wednesday Morning>
Knock knock. Hoe opens door and says "Yeah what do you want?!"

"Just came to give you something I owe you..."
SMACK! right in the mouth. ***** is all on the ground crying "Get the fvck outta my house!"

"what was that *****?! Grabbing her hair pounding her face on the wall" then saying what I want to say and leaving.

Damn I gotta wait 5 fvcken days though. I know you're all like "oh you should never hit a girl or you're really a faggot" C'mon if guys give you **** you'd have no problems getting into a fight. What's with the different set of rules for females, if they're rude and disrespectful they deserve, and hopefully they'll think twice next time they decide to **** on a guy.

All you're doing is making yourself look 'weak'.
I disagree, doing jacksh!t about the situation makes me look "weak" It's payback time.
 

Sart

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Sep 14, 2004
Messages
420
Reaction score
0
Age
58
Location
Sydney
well

I guess you could damage her "whatever" or you could smack her in the mouth, that would be tough, really impressive. Beating up on a 16 year old girl, quite a man. You could threaten to tattoo "kunt" on her forehead. OR, and its just an idea, you could let it go and find an actual woman or ten and have sex and ignore this poor little girl with the really big issues.
 

jason86

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Jun 6, 2004
Messages
248
Reaction score
0
Age
40
you just punked a 15 year old kid! and now you're on to a 16 year old girl?! lol i like.
 

the_great_gaia

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Apr 3, 2003
Messages
276
Reaction score
2
Location
Fort Bragg, North Carolina
pathetic, really, you are...

Listen, i've been thru some shyt in my lifetime, but not even once did i lose my cool over a girl. If a girl can make you lose your cool, then she O-W-N-S you. Girls know what they are doing, when she keyed your car, she knew that you would lose your cool. You did, and that's what she wanted; she's gonna be satisfied, and then she'll continue to fvck with your AFC mind.

To beat her would be to ignore all and everything she is/does, this will make her mad. But she is your universe, isn't she? She has you contemplating revenge like slapping her and coming by her house and shyt. She's gonna up the ante, and probably have your silly ass thrown in jail. She's 16; you're 20, you fvcked her- statutory rape or common ass rape. Females always get their justice, males are so underrated to that same justice... while you're in jail, running from "Bubba", you'll just be another story for her to tell or a set example for the NEXT guy she chooses to humiliate.

Pick up your balls and go home. So what, so she dumped you.. big fvcking deal, she was only 16- it was gonna happen sooner or later. What? Did you want to marry her? If so, you should thank her for dumping your AFC ass now, because she definitely would've left you later! I can't believe that we still have these so-called "wannabe DJs" falling in love with these little ass girls. You should be on your Junior year in college, while she's in 10th grade. Really, forget her and move on. You're wasting your own time here, and you're making her feel superior...
 

"You'll Never Feel READY to Walk Over"

Next Monday you'll feel more confident. After the gym you'll feel more confident. After one more drink you'll feel more confident. After you get a better haircut, a better jacket, a better job.

You've been "getting ready" for two years.

She's standing ten feet away right now. She'll be gone in four minutes. No amount of preparation will manufacture the courage that only comes from moving your feet.

Walk over. Stumble through the first sentence. Let it be clumsy. Let it be imperfect. You will feel more alive in those ten seconds than you have all month.

Read more...

biker_gixxer

Master Don Juan
Joined
May 3, 2004
Messages
688
Reaction score
0
If a girl can make you lose your cool, then she O-W-N-S you. You're wasting your own time here, and you're making her feel superior...


Exactly. One of the things mentioned on this site, as well as others, is to always keep your cool. Women aren't attracted to men who aren't in control of their emotions. I'm not saying it's easy, but if can and needs to be done if you want to reach the 'high status male' level. You already lost control of the situation, don't make things worse for yourself. You're only making yourself look like a chump by allowing some 16 year old (still can't fathom this) girl to push your buttons.


I disagree, doing jacksh!t about the situation makes me look "weak" It's payback time.

Yep, she's got you right where she wants ya. Poor guy...
 

Hot Ice

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 1, 2002
Messages
1,667
Reaction score
3
Location
Finland
I know the type if this girl.
When I was 16 or 15 myself I had problems with this kind of chicks (not THIS ****ed up as the one you went to ****) male friends. They were few years older than me. You'll get the picture.

The type of guys she is with are seriously ****ed up usually and I think a guy friend of hers have wrote that thing on your door!


Anyways, I would leave this thing be because that kind of POOR girl doesn't need anymore problems in her miserable life.
Have some pity.

Well, I would be pissed of from a text like that too on my door, but this is a lesson for you.
To stay out from these kind of ****ed up people.


Stick chicks to your age.
Why not pickup a girl at her 20's?? they are hella hotter than 16 year old teens who want to do it with a "man" who is just a boy who had a very bad childhood and is nuts because of it.

It's up to you, but I wouldn't get violent at least.
I would leave it be and if there were nothing trouble again, I wouldn't touch it.
 

Mellowmood

Don Juan
Joined
Oct 14, 2004
Messages
20
Reaction score
0
i suspect you'll cool down by wednesday
 

DJDamage

Master Don Juan
Joined
Sep 6, 2004
Messages
5,657
Reaction score
104
Location
Canada
Go take a cold shower, before you start thinking.

Your emotions running high right now and you are thinking like an idiot. What will a slap to her face bring to you? Satisfaction that you were able to "TEACH" this h0e a lesson? You think you will think better after you do that? Think of scenrios and consquenses:

1) She will call the police on you. Now you will have a criminal record and a court order not to be near her or talk to her. Hey its fun, you can lose your job and everyone will know what you did. Other Chicks just love to know that you hit women, you have a bad temper, you have a criminal record, you are basically an imature guy that can't control himself and you had sex with a minor (16 year old, how low did you have to go?).

2) A stupid h0e like that must have lots of guy friends who she uses and twist around. Now she can call them up to sneak up on you in a dark alley and beat the sh1t out of you for that or even worse.

The best revenge is ignoring her completley and date other women. Thats it.
 

comic_relief

Master Don Juan
Joined
Feb 29, 2004
Messages
3,282
Reaction score
49
Location
Baltimore, MD
Your being pathetic

You should be happy that you got only keyed.

First off, revenge is for pussies. The only form of revenge that I want is to just prove to everyone that made fun of me that I get a better life than they got. If you look at most millionaires is that they used this type of behavior to become millionaires.

Secondly, She broke up with you. Big deal. Haven't you ever got dumped. You shouldn't have any emotional baggage with this woman.

Thirdly, She keyed your car. Get it repainted and be happy that is all that she did to you.

Fourthly, DO NOT FVCKEN HIT HER YOU, WILL ONLY ESCALATE PROBLEMS. I repeat DO NOT FVCKEN HIT HER YOU, WILL ONLY ESCALATE PROBLEMS.

Stop acting like a b!tch and move on with your life. Go date another woman and get on with your life.

Sorry for being so mean but you need it.

P.S. I found out about this thread from over at datingadvice.com. I cannot believe that I found out over there.

Gain some freaken respect for yourself BigWillyStyle
 

"Why Women Dump the Guys Who Try the Hardest"

You paid for dinner. You drove. You said "whatever you want is fine" every single time. All the effort, no expectations.

And she left anyway — probably for a guy who makes her pick up the pizza.

Painful. Also predictable. Her mind quietly concludes that anything requiring zero effort from her is worth exactly zero. You became a free sample, and free samples get taken for granted.

The 22 Rules flip the dynamic. Small shifts that get her investing effort, money, and time in you — until SHE'S the one afraid of losing YOU.

Read more...

MrBond_Age

Don Juan
Joined
Sep 1, 2004
Messages
165
Reaction score
0
Willy, care if I send Megaman to "rock" your ass?
 

squirrels

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 15, 2003
Messages
6,620
Reaction score
186
Age
47
Location
A universe...where heartbreak and sadness have bee
God...d!psh!t. :rolleyes:

You're all billy-badazz Don Juan macking 16 year olds until she leaves you. Then instead of taking the DJ route and saying, "Her loss", you go get all bent out of shape and go to her house and b!tch. Let me guess...you went whining and screaming like one of these little EMO faeggots about how she's a "wh0re" and a "slvt" and "led you on" and "played with your feelings"...

You knew how teen slvts could be. Next time, don't bite off more than you can chew. If you can't handle a girl's immaturity, then don't mess with her.

At this point, beating her up will only dig you deeper. Do you have any idea how many little 16 year old guys are going to want to "play the hero" on you after you do something like THAT?? Do you really need a bunch of punk kids running around trying to beat you up and destroy your stuff? Let alone the police record??

You don't want to let her get away with it?? You already did. :( Leave and learn.
 
Top