“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

Crazy in life!

Sammo

Master Don Juan
Joined
Mar 18, 2003
Messages
1,244
Reaction score
11
Location
.
Crazy in life!
The marvels of life

Every single morning when you wake up you are exactly the same as every other man that wakes up .. it is what you THINK that sets your day apart from everyone else. It is your view on the world that makes the world, think highly of yourself because the world takes you at your estimate.

When you wake up every morning ask yourself what it is you THINK, i can garantee you it is ussually something along the lines of "Oh ****, ive goto go to school" or "****, today i have a test" but how many people actually get up and think to themselves "It's another day, i wonder what oppurtunites are gonna arise today?".

Why dont they do this?

Every single day is different! A new gorgeous babe might walk by you in the corridoors and give you a shot (careful though, the world never gives you anything for free), you might have a really good soccer match today! Maybe today you can learn more about the big bang or something else that is equally interesting to you. Today you can go to the gym and work out, maybe get a sun tan as well! Look at all these oppurtunities to learn and experience the worlds lessons. If your willing to learn and grow then the world is willing to teach you.

Everything that comes up in life now is a lesson, the problem is that people treat the world as a test and dont feel qualified for it so they wait and until they are, the problem with that is that the lesson they are waiting for will never come because that lesson has allready come (they thought the lesson was actually the test). For example: A gorgeous looking lady walks by you and you really want to tear her clothes off, do you A) Wait till you know more about girls or you are more qualified (have more money, have bigger muscles, orhave more confidence) or do you give it your best shot and learn what you can from the lesson. An example is right now: You can wait till your ready for the test and keep readin sosuave or you can stop wasting your time and go out play a sport you love and learn a few more of the worlds lessons.

If you just sit around and wait to "grow" as a person then your going to get upset, because the world never gives you anything for free. You have to put in the effort and go looking for the worlds lessons if you want to learn from them. Dont wait for that girl to be introduced to you, go and give it your best shot because think of what you can learn from it.

In closing i would like to tell you all to Enjoy the journey that is life!!! Its crazy and there is so much to do and learn that you should NEVER be bored, start changing things around, go out to partys, do some crazy stuff you would never think of doing before because life was made to be enjoyed!!!!

Sypnosis

  • It's what you think when you wake up that sets you apart from everyone else so think highly of yourself because the world takes you at your own estimate.
    Every day is different and every day holds new oppurtunities.
    Go out and learn from the worlds lessons, after all: your here to learn and grow!
    The world never gives you tests, just lessons.
    The world never gives you anything for free.
    But most of all, ENJOY THE JOURNEY THAT IS LIFE
 

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

Brazilian_Blues_Boy

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jan 7, 2002
Messages
703
Reaction score
8
Age
40
Location
Brazil
Bravo !

You know Sammo, if I told you that all in life are lessons, I would be silly.
But the test, is a part of the lesson itself.
Maybe we're so focused on our toiled times of learning, that we forget to see the beauty of the lessons given to us.

All this time, I had been thinking that I was been tested. Now I know that it is not just that. I'm learning. I'm learning a lot. These last days have taught me so much that I couldn't put into words.

Yet, this is not naive. This is truthful.
I'm thankful for you to pointing the good side of it all, when I was spending most of my time in the shadows.

You're one special person. I remember when you first came here, you've always wanted to help people, and as time passes, you're getting better and better at it. It's great to have you around here.

Sincerely, thanks a lot.

BBB
 

Sammo

Master Don Juan
Joined
Mar 18, 2003
Messages
1,244
Reaction score
11
Location
.
Re: Bravo !

Originally posted by Brazilian_Blues_Boy
You know Sammo, if I told you that all in life are lessons, I would be silly.
But the test, is a part of the lesson itself.
Maybe we're so focused on our toiled times of learning, that we forget to see the beauty of the lessons given to us.

All this time, I had been thinking that I was been tested. Now I know that it is not just that. I'm learning. I'm learning a lot. These last days have taught me so much that I couldn't put into words.

Yet, this is not naive. This is truthful.
I'm thankful for you to pointing the good side of it all, when I was spending most of my time in the shadows.

You're one special person. I remember when you first came here, you've always wanted to help people, and as time passes, you're getting better and better at it. It's great to have you around here.

Sincerely, thanks a lot.

BBB
I am extremely happy to hear this BBB because it is you and your inspirational writings that got me thinking about life and in turn have sculpted my outlook on life, i am glad to know that i give you back something, even if it is just a fraction of what you have given me.
 
Top