Crazy girls: good for FWB?

RamboCS

Don Juan
Reaction score
I got myself into some craziness over the weekend of the sexy variety. Usually I don't get such swift results, or just end up sticking to the drugs and rock 'n' roll aspect and let the sex find me. Well it did, and it was pretty damn good too. I ended up stealing this chick from her (now ex) boyfriend. She stayed with me for a few nights. Now at first she just seemed giddy and energetic, but partway through day 3 I could tell she was absolutely ****ing insane. Not that I'm not pretty crazy myself. Lets just say its good I've been in a great mood lately, wouldn't want both of our crazy sides on display together.

So the problem is, I don't hate her and definitely don't want to hurt her feelings because she seems...hell, she is pretty f'n fragile. After dropping her off (and she did NOT want to leave) I went home and had a long nap. I woke up to 8 voice mails, and eventually called her and told her I'd go drop her clothes off today and we could kick it all day. She could probably easily tell that I was getting annoyed with her from being with her for so long and is now trying desperately not to lose me.

I'm thinking the best course of action is to throw her in the friends zone. Because I'm a nice guy (not a pvssy or an AFC, mind you, just an ******* with a good heart) I want to help her. If she wants benefits (and I know she obviously will) that's her call, cuz no amount of sexiness or wild whoopee can override the craziness of her random mood swings, not enough for me to want to date her.

So basically, in a nutshell, I definitely don't want to just abandon her. I'm thinking maybe ween her off me little by little? And is it possible to have a healthy friendship with a girl that has bi-polar disorder and schizophrenia?

She_feelin_Me

Don Juan
Reaction score
Hell naw!

Naw I would cut her off and made it look like im too busy to her. But why did you have her over for 3 days?

RamboCS

Don Juan
Reaction score
She wasn't crazy the first few days. I didn't catch on to it until the 3rd day. I don't need to make it look like I'm too busy either, because I really am, so that's easy enough.

I'm thinking I'll just let her down easy later today when I bring her her stuff. If she doesn't freak out, I'll still kick it with her occasionally and maybe she'll calm down since she won't be desperately seeking my approval 100% of the time.

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Sounds like she should have stuck with her ex boyfriend :)