Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Crazy Girlfriend

nan3109

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
ok heres the story:

my girlfriend invited me and my friend to a bonfire where it was her and a couple of her friends.

a couple who was "friends" with her (who by the way she didnt want to show up), bre and nick, came over and asked me why the hell i was going out with her. they told me shes a total ***** and she had slept with numerous guys and even sucked c0ck for alcohol before (sounds far fetched).

newayz, they (the couple) had their friend Nikki who just ended her 1.5 year relationship the day before there and Nikki kept rubbing my chest and hugging up on me.

then, my girlfriend stormed off without even saying goodbye, went with my friend and her friend to a party where she went skinny dipping (grr..) and my friend saw her naked (double grr..)

when she was doing that i was over with Nikki at Bre's house and she tried kissing me. With all my anger towards my girlfriend I decided to kiss her anyways.

Then after I left I called my girlfriend and confronted her at 2am and Nick ended up coming over to talk also. He told me all the stuff he said about her was total bull****. He said that some of it was true, that she isnt a really good girl but shes not as bad as he made her out to be.

I talked to her and she kept telling me that theres two sides to her: the party 'single' side, and the good girl girlfriend side.

I dont think shes bringing out her good girl side considering she does what she does. Nick told me that it was true that she made out with 3 guys the night before but my g/f told me she was doing body shots and she didnt kiss anyone.

And now I got this Nikki girl loving me as a rebound expecting me to call her and be something to her (because I was being ****y/nice to her).

WHAT SHOULD I DO?!?

golf299

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
if you don't next this chick...

Suaveman

Don Juan
Reaction score
A simple solution I think might help...

Women always complicate things. Its in their nature, generally speaking, don't quote me on this. Mentally take a step back and try to see which girl would you be happiest with...

YOUR OPTIONS
1. stay with your girlfriend who frusterates you
2. Go with the rebound girl for maybe a one night stand
3. wait and see how things play out (have patience)

#3 would be my best choice

Suaveman

Don Juan
Reaction score
and If neither girls makes you happy...get rid of them both!!!

Kwah

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Or do them both ;) Then ditch them.

htemorp

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
High school forum is elsewhere. Why don't you post what you had for breakfast and we'll give you advice to see if it's good or not.

nan3109

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
yes, i very well could in fact bang both of them. i already banged the one about a hundred times. the only thing is that they are friends and now that i made out with the non girlfriend one, they're not friends! i feel bad for the non girlfriend, shes soo much sweeter and more trust worthy than my girlfriend. only thing is she has some psycho issues with her drunk dad and her ****ed up depression.

anyways...

UPDATE:

Now me and my girlfriend are back together. From what i've been told my girlfriend is somewhat of an attention lover who prolly strips at parties for attention. The only thing is attention lovers sometime make me nervous about trustworthyness.

So, I asked the girl I cheated on with about my girlfriend. She told me that emotionally my girlfriend was VERY moved and she has gone through alot now and that she defenitely is going to be changing (not partying or whatever).

Its funny though, cause the fact is I just got back from a Grad. Party where I had sex with this girl who's my virgin **** buddy (and shes 18, rich, and hot as ****!).

So I dunno WHAT TO DO!?

nan3109

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
BUMP!!

StuartScott x 2

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by nan3109
Its funny though, cause the fact is I just got back from a Grad. Party where I had sex with this girl who's my virgin **** buddy (and shes 18, rich, and hot as ****!).

So I dunno WHAT TO DO!?
Sooooo.....where does THIS play into the whole equation??? Sounds like you're just bragging to me. But that's just me.

That's like me saying. "This girl called me stupid, and I don't know what to do. It's funny though cause I just got back from band camp and I had sex with the teacher in the backseat of her explorer" So I dunno WHAT TO DO!?

Reto

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I want to go back to high school. Sounds like fun...Partying, casual sex...

Kwah

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
YEah I miss casual sex with stupid girls. But then again I am getting to the age where they all seem to want a guy like me(well not like me, but my age to lie to them and then **** the **** out of them.)

Bungo Pony

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by nan3109

Now me and my girlfriend are back together.
Let the drama continue!!!

From what i've been told my girlfriend is somewhat of an attention lover who prolly strips at parties for attention. The only thing is attention lovers sometime make me nervous about trustworthyness.
If your gut is telling you something, it's probably right.

So, I asked the girl I cheated on with about my girlfriend.
Oh fvck. This is definately NOT the way to go. You have to make judgements for yourself based on her behaviour, not what all her friends and aquaintances say about her. You'll just end up running around in circles being more confused than before.

She told me that emotionally my girlfriend was VERY moved and she has gone through alot now and that she defenitely is going to be changing (not partying or whatever).
Yeah, she's going to change. Change the guys that she's fvcking, changing the types of parties she goes to, etc. Women know how rumors spread, and they use this as a tool to get messages to other people. They end up fooling their friends into believing she's sweet and innocent, and they're able to hide their true desires.

So I dunno WHAT TO DO!?
Either keep her as her f-buddy, cutting off all contact with her friends, or ditch her for something better.

nan3109

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
my girlfriend told me that now that she has a boyfriend she wont go clubbing as much , and she hasn't.

she told me that she really wants a boyfriend right now and feels like its not her being tied down.

she feels she wants a boyfriend and will be happier with one versus being single.

she finally opened up to me on the phone this morning and told me things. She told me about how she felt towards me and about our relationship and she even broke down and cried. And as a DJ I wasn't sympathyzing with her and telling her to cheer up. I just further interrogated her about things and all her answers were quick and made sense so based on my psychology classses she seems to not be beating around the bush and lying.

But hey, shes moving 2 hours away two months from now for college so I figure I'm not going to put any heart into our relationship and just make her think we're still boyfriend and girlfriend but I'll just **** her a bunch and not spend any money on her and go out and **** a bunch of her friends and other girls I pick up this summer.

htemorp

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
It's over. But you guys seem to be perfect for each other, man***** on one end, ***** on the other.

I can smell the STDs all the way from here.