Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Crazy Girl Story

Blacksheep

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey guys,

This weekend I had a crazy situation. I was picking up a girl that got really in love with me. I said to her that I didnt want to get involved on a LTR, that I liked her, but I would not give her my exclusivity. And this just make her more crazy about me, she tried everything to lock me on her cage.

So, yesterday I was with my friend and some girls at my home, I was picking up another girl and sometime on that day that "crazy girl" arrived at my home, and she stayed outside punching the gate and calling my name. I told her that what she was doing was wrong and disrespectul, that she should leave and stop this. She ask me to open the gate so we could have a "friendly conversation" hahaha... Obviously I didn't do that and ignore her. She stayed in front of my house for 3 hours, and I had to talk to her again to leave, that I don't want what she wants from me.

I felt bad for that cause I dont want to be evil to someone, but I also know that I'm not resposible for her instable emotions. She is a nice person, but I know that she wanted this LTR because of who I become. I was not the "good guy" I used to be in the past, cause I just ****ed my life keeping that mentality. Now I take care of my life and projects, and I really dont think having a LTR cause I cant believe a healthy and honest LTR can exist. Also my live is improving so much since I become this new me. I don't have to go find girls, they just come to me naturally, and the more I become confident and happy with my body and mind, the more I know that I'm on the right direction.

At the same time I dont like to make someone cry or get sad, I ask myself if this sadness she felt is true. And also I remember all the times I was the "good guy" and got rejected, cheated and all the ****s by the same girls like her.

Share your opinions please.

Blacksheep

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
if some ugly guy did the same in front of her house she would sue him for sexual harassment or some ****
exactly man! It's a big hypocrisy... And I can't believe the ****s women say anymore. One says she loves you, and the next day is ****ing another guy, cause her emotions changed and now she hates you haha.

GT40

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Next her fast. Who needs that drama in life. She’s BSC tell her to Beat It